Art Bell Mentioned on "Angel"

From the Far East ~ Art Bell!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Post by Guest » 05-04-2003 02:15 AM

Snoory is no pirate! He is just saying anything he can to try to get listeners - don't believe his words, go by his actions.

eliza_nightvoice
Pirate

Post by eliza_nightvoice » 05-05-2003 09:54 PM

Geoorgew is in a tough position. He's lost to many 50K watters with large area coverage. He has bagged a few top drawer guests, but if nobody is listening it's a case of day late and a dollar short. Mike S. ran into the same problem. That's why PremRad gave George the "breaking period" before he took over hosting dutiies full time.

Wonder what PremRad will do next? My guess is a Larry King-type program with a host from public radio or TV. Mellow voice and good contacts with political and entertainment potential guests.

bigdaddy
Pirate

noooooooooooooooooooo

Post by bigdaddy » 06-01-2003 11:22 PM

be carefull racehorse(george)premrad is not what it seems,rating are down not up,there are affiliates coming back only cause they know what we don't.have fun in st.lu.......
bigdaddy

racehorse
Pirate

Re: noooooooooooooooooooo

Post by racehorse » 06-02-2003 01:24 PM

bigdaddy wrote: be carefull racehorse(george)premrad is not what it seems,rating are down not up,there are affiliates coming back only cause they know what we don't.have fun in st.lu.......
bigdaddy

(Also posted in another thread due to similar content).

bigdaddy, Welcome to the Fantastic Forum. I debated whether to respond to this but since you are new here I decided to go ahead and do it. Despite what some people who know better or should know better may have told you I am not George Noory. Instead, I am a very long time fan of "Coast to Coast AM" and most subjects paranormal.

I like George and think he is doing as good a job as he can under the circumstances and is now our best hope in keeping paranormal radio alive and I am not ashamed to admit it. I also like Art and will be the first to admit he is the very best and no other talk host compares to him in intelligence or broadcasting ability or quality.

Like you, I would like Art to return to nightly broadcast radio and I believe that he will when he feels that the time is right for him to do so. Again, welcome to the Fantastic Forum.:)
racehorse

Return to “Art Bell/The New Frontier”