Art Bell: Somewhere In Time Saturday Replays

From the Far East ~ Art Bell!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

SIT Saturday April 23, 2016 6-10pm PT

Post by Riddick » 04-22-2016 12:43 AM

This week Art Bell: Somewhere in Time returns to 6/1/94 when the president of the Church of Scientology International, Heber Jentzsch, outlined the basics of Scientology, and their religious philosophy. Even though Jentzsch has not been seen publicly since 2004, he is still the acting president.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

SIT Saturday April 30, 2016 6-10pm PT

Post by Riddick » 04-30-2016 02:31 PM

This week Art Bell: Somewhere in Time returns to February 28, 1996, for a night of Open Lines with discussions about the 1996 primary elections, earthquakes, Cuban concerns, UFOs, the battle of good vs. evil, and NASA recovering a $40 million satellite.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

SIT Saturday May 7, 2016 6-10pm PT

Post by Riddick » 05-07-2016 01:34 AM

This week Art Bell: Somewhere in Time returns to 5/13/96, when Art replayed a Dreamland report from Linda Moulton Howe regarding the infamous "Art's Parts"-- pieces supposedly from the wreckage of the Roswell UFO crash of 1947.

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

SIT Saturday May 14, 2016 6-10pm PT

Post by Riddick » 05-13-2016 05:16 AM

This week Art Bell: Somewhere in Time returns to 6/28/96 when geologist Jim Berkland talked about all things earthquakes, including an accurate prediction he made on the show.

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

SIT Saturday May 21, 2016 6-10pm PT

Post by Riddick » 05-20-2016 01:00 AM

This week Art Bell: Somewhere in Time returns to 3/6/96 for a night of Open Lines on such topics as sheep cloning, assisted suicide, and the politics and primary election of 1996.

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

SIT Saturday May 28, 2016 6-10pm PT

Post by Riddick » 05-27-2016 02:34 PM

This week Art Bell: Somewhere in Time returns to 2/9/96 when money expert Andy Gause spoke about the national debt, the deficit, gold, investing, and the secret history of money.

-Donald Trump Image

voguy
Pirate

Re: Art Bell: Somewhere In Time Saturday Replays

Post by voguy » 05-27-2016 03:24 PM

Art is still around?
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 05-27-2016 03:47 PM

voguy wrote:Art is still around?
Well, I'd like to for sure say yes, he is, though it's dependent on the definition of 'still around'.

For a fella who's said he'd like nothing better than to be back on the air he sure seems content to do nothing, and just let Heather do it all

-Donald Trump Image

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 05-27-2016 03:55 PM

I know. That's why I gave him up for dead, and have no interest in listening to the shows.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 05-27-2016 04:15 PM

voguy wrote:I know. That's why I gave him up for dead, and have no interest in listening to the shows.
My brother in law is a bigger fan of MITD now than when Art was still hosting. He didn't care for Art's penchant for pitching certain left of center political views, most of all on global warming/climate change/climate disruption/whatever they decide to call it next.

Me? I can't get into the Art-less version. It's no knock on Heather that she's no Bell. As it is she's no Noory, either... but that's a GOOD thing.

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Art On Facebook Today

Post by Riddick » 05-27-2016 04:28 PM

From Sean @ Into Infinity
Art Bell 13 mins ·

Update on me

Ok so here is the latest on me. The big issue for me is my health. I came down with a raging case of Colitis which is what put me in the Hospital, was given very strong Antibiotics which did the job. The real problem is COPD which is bad enough now that I huff and puff just going to the mail box. I will not be a hypocrite and say I did not enjoy smoking all those Years, I did, I think Radio and smoking go together BUT it's a high price to pay and for God's sake if you don't smoke, don't start. If you do smoke, stop before it's to late. Does this mean I can no longer do Radio? Quick answer I am not sure, I have good and bad days.

-Donald Trump Image

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 05-27-2016 07:59 PM

Riddick wrote:Me? I can't get into the Art-less version. It's no knock on Heather that she's no Bell. As it is she's no Noory, either... but that's a GOOD thing.[/size]
I can't get into Noory simply because of all the fluff. vitamin shows, and silly topics. I tried listening several times this past week, but frankly it seems like more and more he's taking phone calls from deranged people. I can't stand listening to someone praddle on with some incredible amount of foolishness as Noory asked them silly questions. I really have to wonder if all the sane people stopped listening and calling in.

As for MITD, I don't mind Heather. I think they could manage their time allotment better, and their affiliates.

Riddick
Pirate

SIT Saturday June 4, 2016 6-10pm PT

Post by Riddick » 06-04-2016 05:23 AM

This week Art Bell: Somewhere in Time returns to 4/9/96 for an evening of Open Lines with such topics as the Montana Freemen standoff, doom and gloom news, and technology's reach into modern life.

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

SIT Saturday June 11, 2016 6-10pm PT

Post by Riddick » 06-10-2016 04:38 PM

This week Art Bell: Somewhere in Time returns to 5/16/96 for an evening of Open Lines with such topics as the Freemen in Montana, magnetic UFOs, and Chupacabras.

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

SIT Saturday June 18, 2016 6-10pm PT

Post by Riddick » 06-17-2016 04:20 AM

This week Art Bell: Somewhere in Time returns to 6/17/96 when Art performs a live remote viewing experiment where he thought of an object, and asks the audience to name exactly what it is. Listen to find out if anyone nailed it!

-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Art Bell/The New Frontier”