Art Bellls Cats

From the Far East ~ Art Bell!

Moderator: Super Moderators

JimWest
Pirate

Post by JimWest » 09-21-2013 04:02 PM

Art Bell gave a quick update on his current family of cats last week.
He said he now has 3 cats, AbbyDos, Yeti, and Dolly.
Art mentioned Yeti (an orange tabby) is now an incredible 22 years old and still able to dart around quickly.
I read a chart that says 20 cat years is equivalent to 100 human years, so Yeti is even older.

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 09-21-2013 04:50 PM

When Art was moving to the Philippines he asked folks who were interested in adopting I think three of his cats to contact, lets say Fred as I can't remember the name.

He gave out Fred's cell number. I had just gotten a new Blackberry and was getting used to it. I called Fred and no one answered so I left a message and I didn't hear back and I really wanted to adopt one of the kitties. I called again and the voice said this is Art and I said I need to speak with Fred and he said well you have Art - this is my cell. I started to explain about the kitty situation and he said I'm standing in the Phillipines embassy trying to get my wife proper papers and can you call me back and I said sure.

Well that was the last call on my phone and because I was trying to get used to this new phone I kept dialing Art's cell by mistake or there would be pocket calls to his phone - I mean it was unbelievable.

I am sure he may have thought I was a stalker or a nut and so I never purposely called him again about his kitties.
A man's character is his fate

Return to “Art Bell/The New Frontier”