Sun 12.14 >>
Harry Helms
-Shadow Govt. & Pirate Radio-
website

Mon 12.15 >>
Michio Kaku
-Theoretical Physics-
mkaku.org

An update from Begich on HAARP, Helms is an interesting and fun guest on radio rebels and Big Brother, and the always electrifying Art & Kaku show. Another stellar weekend. Thanx Art!
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man. - Jack Handey

Devastated
Moderator - Hammock Expert

Post by Devastated » 12-12-2003 07:33 AM

Kewl! Crank it up!:)

racehorse
Pirate

Post by racehorse » 01-15-2004 10:56 PM

Peter Davenport will return as Art's guest on Saturday night.:)

Saturday January 17th, 2004

Host
Art Bell

Peter Davenport

Websites
ufocenter.com

Upcoming
Peter Davenport -UFO Reports-

ufocenter.com

Director of the National UFO Reporting Center, Peter Davenport will be discussing UFO sightings and will bring with him eyewitnesses to share their personal sighting experiences.

Sunday January 18th, 2004

Host
Art Bell

Gerald Celente

Books
Trends 2000: How to Prepare for and Profit from the Changes of the 21st Century

What Zizi Gave Honeyboy: A True Story About Love, Wisdom, and the Soul of America

Websites
trendsresearch.com

Upcoming
Gerald Celente -2004 Trends-

trendsresearch.com

Founder of the Trends Research Institute, Gerald Celente, will talk about the economy in 2004, clean food trends, the terrorism outlook, and a multitude of other issues.
racehorse

spaceprophet
Pirate

Post by spaceprophet » 01-16-2004 06:08 AM

Yawn. I see that Clear Channel managed to slip another one of their boring mainstream political shows in on Sunday. Too bad they didn't save that one for Snoory. He really likes those. Saturday will be a great show however.
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man. - Jack Handey

alphacentaura
Pirate

Post by alphacentaura » 01-16-2004 12:18 PM

Double yawn for Sunday.:(

Would have hoped that Art would nix this type of content.......but, we do have a great show for Saturday.

racehorse
Pirate

Post by racehorse » 01-30-2004 12:48 AM

Sean David Morton will be Art's guest on Saturday.:) Sunday's program should also be very good.

Saturday January 31st, 2004

Host
Art Bell

Sean David Morton

Websites
delphiassociates.org

Upcoming
Sean David Morton -2004 Predictions- delphiassociates

Sean David Morton (delphiassociates), publisher and editor of the "Delphi Associates Newsletter,” will be sharing his geological, political, and economic predictions for 2004.

Sunday February 1st, 2004

Host
Art Bell

Robert Zimmerman

Books
Genesis: The Story of Apollo 8
Leaving Earth: Space Stations, Rival Superpowers, and the Quest for Interplanetary Travel

Upcoming
Robert Zimmerman -Exploring Space- website

Author Robert Zimmerman (website) offers his insight on the Space Shuttle Program, President Bush’s Space initiative, The Mars Rovers and other relevant topics regarding the era of space exploration.
[
racehorse

Post by Guest » 01-30-2004 01:18 AM

Looks like another great weekend with the master Art Bell. Sean David Morton is one of the best of Art's regular guests - I recently re-listened to the amazing 1997 Sean David Morton interview with Victor the Area51 employee, those were the days! Art should have another full interview with Richard Hoagland too - I want to hear more of his excellent Mars photo analysis. Hoagland has proved himself many times to be totally credible. All intelligent people believe him, only feeble-minded debunkers don't.

Devastated
Moderator - Hammock Expert

Post by Devastated » 01-30-2004 07:23 AM

BB, you trying to stir something up here???? According to my dictionary, another word for fishing, which is for sure what you're doing here, is trolling. Maybe you should be BaitBoy.

Post by Guest » 01-30-2004 03:37 PM

No I am not stirring, just stated the real truth to counteract the lying debunkers out there.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 01-30-2004 05:01 PM

BadBoy wrote: No I am not stirring, just stated the real truth to counteract the lying debunkers out there.

I for one don't think you are trolling, the Forum has been boring lately and it is fun to have a difference of opinion once in a while.
I agree that RCH is informative and fun to listen to.

hikergirl
Pirate

Post by hikergirl » 01-30-2004 10:45 PM

Hey, Badboy, I also enjoy listening to Sean David Morton. Not that he is right that much of the time. Did you happen to take his Spiritual Remote Viewing class in San Diego about two years ago?

racehorse
Pirate

Post by racehorse » 02-05-2004 01:27 AM

Art will have two excellent programs this weekend. Brendan Cook and Barbara McBeath of the Ghost Investigators Society will return on Saturday and Major Ed Dames will be the guest on Sunday.:)

Saturday February 7th, 2004

Host
Art Bell

Guests
Barbara McBeath, Brendan Cook

Websites
ghostpix.com

Upcoming
Brendan Cook & Barbara McBeath -Electronic Voice Phenomena- ghostpix.com

Brendan Cook & Barbara McBeath of the Ghost Investigators Society return with a new selection of actual recorded voices of ghosts, known as electronic voice phenomena (EVP).

Sunday February 8th, 2004

Host
Art Bell

Major Ed Dames

Websites
arealiensreal.com
mindazzletraining.com
remoteviewing2004.com

Upcoming
Major Ed Dames-Remote Viewing-remoteviewing2004

Remote viewing teacher Major Ed Dames (remoteviewing2004), an original member of the US Army prototype remote viewing training program, returns to share his forecasts and findings. Related Link: arealiensreal.com
Last edited by racehorse on 02-05-2004 06:17 AM, edited 1 time in total.
racehorse

alphacentaura
Pirate

Post by alphacentaura » 02-05-2004 07:16 AM

Thanks for posting this weekend's lineup Horsie:)

Yes, looks like it will be a great weekend with Art.:cool:

LESTATAZRIEL
Pirate

ED DAMES................

Post by LESTATAZRIEL » 02-09-2004 12:44 AM

HAD TO CHIME IN HERE ABOUT ED DAMES. I SURE HOPE ART ASKS ART ABOUT DAMES LAST SHOW AND SOME OF HIS DOOM. MUST SAY WHEN ART FIRST HAD ED ON I LOVED THE SHOWS AND EVEN NOW MAKES GOOD ENTERTAINMENT (SOMEWHAT). BUT LATELY JUST GETTING TIRED OF A MAN COMING ON WITH ALL THE DOOM AND GLOOM JUST TO MAKE A BUCK. ART HAS ALWAYS HAD GUESTS ON WHO MAY HAVE BEEN CREDIBLE OR GOT YOU THINKING OF A CERTAIN SUBJECT. BUT WHEN A GUEST SUCH AS ED KEEPS COMING ON THE SHOW AND THROWING OUT ALL THE FANTASTIC THINGS HE HAS REMOTE VIEWED WITH NOTHING CREDIBLE EVER COMING FROM IT AND THEN BREAKING IN WITH THE WEBSITE AND PHONE NUMBERS TO MAKE MONEY. ED IS A VERY SMART MAN WHEN IT COMES TO WHAT HE IS DOING AND A VERY VERY GOOD TALKER. HE WILL NO DOUBT GIVE ART SOME VERY GOOD REASONS FOR WHAT HE LAST SAID AND ALL WILL BE FINE. IT IS NOT HARD FOR SOMEONE WHO'S LIVING DEPENDS ON WHAT HE SAYS TO RESEARCH AND COME UP WITH SOME VERY CREDIBLE PREDICTIONS AND THEN A GREAT SPEAKER CAN ALWAYS MAKE YOU BELIEVE. SORRY FOR THE RANT BUT HOW MANY TIME CAN YOU LISTEN TO ED SPEW HIS THOUGHTS AND SELL HIS TAPES. LOVE ART AND WILL BE LISTENING AS ALWAYS.

spaceprophet
Pirate

Post by spaceprophet » 02-09-2004 01:09 AM

I hear you loud and clear.

Return to “Art Bell/The New Frontier”