Art and Fr Malachi Martin

From the Far East ~ Art Bell!

Moderator: Super Moderators

kbot
Pirate

Art and Fr Malachi Martin

Post by kbot » 04-11-2013 12:24 PM

Anyone have a link to the show for the Saturday July 31, 1999 Coast show where Art discusses the death of Fr Malachi Martin? At least, I think that this woujld be the show. I heard that he discussed this on the Saturday after Fr Martin's death.

I've been reading about the deaths of Fr Martin and Fr Kunz (also an exorcist), and the circumstances around both men's deaths.

I guess that Art made mention of what was originally mentioned to him, some information concerning the final words that Fr Martin spoke before passing into unconciousness, whcih has added some mysetry to his death.

Fr Kunz, who was a friend of Fr Martin, was brutally slain in Wisconsin.

I've been listening to a show from May 1998, where Art is discussing Fr Kunz's murder and I started looking for info online and found that Fr Kunz's murder is still unsolved and the questions revolving around Fr Martin's death.

Apparently further information difficult if not impossible to come by. Allegedly, a book written by William Kennedy on the Luciferian Lodge, where he documents satanic activity within the Catholic Church is also nearly impossible to purchase, with exisiting copies going for nearly $1,000.

As written on Amazon's website:

" A trio of priests--Fr. Malachi Martin, Fr. Al Kunz, and Fr. Charles Fiore--became aware that something was seriously wrong in the Catholic priesthood and began collecting data. William Kennedy came a bit later to join in the investigation, making it a foursome. Today all but Kennedy are dead. Fr. Kunz's death in 1998 was sudden and bloody; and the crime has not been solved. Fr. Fiore's health as well as Fr. Martin's declined immediately after the murder. Within 16 months Fr. Martin was dead, and Fr. Fiore was not well enough to continue the investigation. He died in March 2003. Kennedy states that a mutilated calf also found the morning that Fr. Kunz's body was discovered is the calling card or signature of Satanists."

Any thoughts?

I've found Art's interviews with Fr Martin some of his best work (but then, I'm probably biased in this....)

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 04-11-2013 12:38 PM

This may be somewhere to start at least - and may have some stuff you have not heard yet http://archive.org/details/ArtBellAndMalachiMartin

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 04-11-2013 02:25 PM

Wow Fan - thanks!!!!

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 04-12-2013 06:49 AM

Also found this online. This is a pdf copy of William Kennedy's Lucifer's Lodge which I hear, was supposed to have been written in conjunction with Fr Kunz, Fr Martin and Fr Fiori. The book allegedly, was to document some of the details that the three priests found in their personal investigations into ritual sexual (and other) abuses by Catholic priests.

Just found it interesting that as the results of what they had discovered in terms of post Vatican II Church hierarchy and local priests was coming about to come out, two of the three died under mysterious circumstances, and the third was so old and shaken that he virtually retired.....

That being said, I haven't had the chance yet to actually read this, so it shouldl be interesting.

http://http://www.macquirelatory.com/pd ... _lodge.pdf

Riddick
Pirate

Art Bell Radio - Malachi Martin & "Dr. Doom" Ed Dames

Post by Riddick » 01-14-2017 05:52 PM

Art interviews Martin & Dames about Satan, remote viewing and more. Air Date 11.15.1996

BLAST FROM THE PAST BONUS! - Archived FF Thread From 2001
http://www.fantasticforum.com/archive_2 ... ddames.pdf
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Art Bell/The New Frontier”