Recording Tonight's Show On Your PC (Rippers,Websites That C

From the Far East ~ Art Bell!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Recording Tonight's Show On Your PC (Rippers,Websites That C

Post by Guest » 12-13-2003 05:42 PM

How can I record Art Bell's show tonight onto my PC?

What program will I need to use?

What websites carry Art Bell's shows online?

Is there a program that will allow you to erase or not record the commercials?

swimmbadd
Pirate

Post by swimmbadd » 12-13-2003 05:56 PM

Hi, Welcome to the forum:) Use this progom to record with, it works very well. But i"m not too sure about the streaming as I record off the radio on VHS tape.

You'll need an editor to dub out the commercials, try gold wave.
Look it up on Goggle
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!

Many Thank You's

Post by Guest » 12-13-2003 09:03 PM

Where can I listen to Art Bell online?

What is the name of the program that rips the audio off streams?

Where can I download this program?

I am beginning to panic. I don't know where to listen. I don't know how to record Mr. Art Bell's program on my PC. Only 3 Hours until the show begins.

Why Won't You Help Me?

Post by Guest » 12-13-2003 11:25 PM

I am desperate. An Hour to go and I don't know what to do. I am going to committ suicide and blame FantasticForum.com for my death in my suicide notes. I want to live but I can't handle it anymore. Someone help me.

Gotrox
Pirate

ummm

Post by Gotrox » 12-13-2003 11:31 PM

ever think of subscribing to streamlink?

racehorse
Pirate

Post by racehorse » 12-13-2003 11:50 PM

Two good places to listen to "Coast to Coast AM" online are http://www.610cktb.com/cktb.ram (requires RealOne Player) or http://www.wjno.com/streaming.html (requires Windows Media Player).

Both usually have excellent quality streams. You can download "Total Recorder" at a very reasonable cost at http://www.HighCriteria.com to record radio programs to your hard drive.

I hope this helps.
racehorse

Still, I ask for help. No one answers.

Post by Guest » 12-13-2003 11:50 PM

I refuse Streamlink. I should not have to pay for something that is already free. Besides that, I put up with hours of boring commercials already. What's next? They want my blood also? The people that are running Coast To Coast AM should be ashamed of themselves. I have broken 7 radios because of their annoying commercials. Now please help me. I am having an Anxiety Attack. I'm feeling lightheaded,weak,and am having trouble breathing.

Many Thank You Mr. racehorse

Post by Guest » 12-13-2003 11:57 PM

Now i'm listening. However I can not afford to pay for programs that record streams. I have no heat in my home and my next check is barely going to cover my rent. I am still behind 375 us dollars in my Electrical bill as well. Is there a free/cracked program that allows me to achieve my objective?

TotalRecorder crack

Post by Guest » 12-14-2003 12:33 AM

TotalRecorder seems to be a good program. I found a crack but it failed to function. If you have the registration key or a crack please pm me. I have calmed a bit down, but I am still having a small Anxiety Attack because I do not have full access to TotalRecorder standard edition. They only allow me to record 40 seconds. I am in desperate need of an act of humanitariumisnm.

Bellisima
Pirate

Post by Bellisima » 12-14-2003 12:57 AM

Is that you, Riddick?

Cpt Spike Mike
Joint Chief

Post by Cpt Spike Mike » 12-14-2003 01:03 AM

If you do happen to commit suicide and leave Fantastic Forum in your suicide notes, please include that it was Spike Mike, of the Original Radio Room, who sent the ultra-hyperdimensional alien space beings to affect your mind. Also include something about a comet.

Hey, any press is good press.:D

No Help From America.

Post by Guest » 12-14-2003 01:29 AM

Ni, I am not riddick. I have been working on notes of my suicide for weeks now. I am also noting that Art Bell is saying the world is coming to an end and I am killing myself because of it and FantasticForum.com. I am listening to Art Bell and I am not recording it. Why has the Americans refused to help me.

Devastated
Moderator - Hammock Expert

Post by Devastated » 12-14-2003 07:21 AM

Oh, crap. Where's the plank?

swimmbadd
Pirate

Post by swimmbadd » 12-14-2003 10:01 AM

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!

Post by Guest » 12-14-2003 04:03 PM

Total Recorder only costs $12 - if you can't afford that how the hell can you even afford to pay an ISP each month for internet access? I bought Total Recorder almost 3 years ago and it was a wise investment, I've gotten free upgrades since then and used it to record Art's shows since that time. You can even record from a radio's earphone output you don't need to have a streaming audio station or internet access to record. I record to MP3 format so I can later download to a portable MP3 player to hear shows anywhere, not just on the computer.

Return to “Art Bell/The New Frontier”