Art Bell: Trump 'Is The Guy'

From the Far East ~ Art Bell!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Art Bell: Trump 'Is The Guy'

Post by Riddick » 02-17-2016 05:34 AM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Art Bell: Trump 'Is The Guy'

Post by Doka » 02-17-2016 10:56 AM

That's a surprise to me. May be that he understands how desperate the situation is.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 02-17-2016 05:09 PM

Maybe Art liked it when Trump nailed Jeb on his brother's unnecessary invasion of Iraq. I did! :D
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 02-17-2016 05:49 PM

Art is probably in the same quandary as many Americans. Trump is a horrible choice to lead the country, albeit I think he would have more fiscal restraint than the present lot of prom queens. But he message does resonant with voters which is why his poll numbers are so good. It comes down to the fact that the United States has had crappy representation ever since Kennedy. Looking at the favorable rating for Congress and Senate it's equally bad.

I think people want change, and they voted for Obama because they wanted that hope and change which didn't happen. So now they are looking for someone who will deliver. Trump can be intoxicating to the low information voter, (which I believe is 95% of those showing up).
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 02-28-2016 10:35 PM

So Art's on FB, saying he's not happy with Trump's punt concerning endorsement from David Duke & the KKK

But he doesn't stop there. He continues to comment, and makes a stereotypical remark about Alabamans

The result: Some FB folks responding in kind, saying they're not happy with him.

Art and Trump! Drama to spice up the day.

More @ Link (Starting with post #678)
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 04-12-2016 09:18 AM

Would you believe MITD is going to 5 hours in May? Oboy! I can hardly wait! I imagine by then the American election scene should be even more nuts...

Mebbe Art can do another fill-in w/5 full hours of anything goes? That could be fun... Here's the one he did on 3/11: HR 1 | HR 2 | HR 3

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

No Joy In Bellville Tonight, The Mighty Donald Has Struck Out

Post by Riddick » 06-07-2016 02:09 AM

From Facebook, Via Sean @ Into Infinity
Art Bell 2 hrs ·

Trump

I think this time Trump has finally gone over the edge, after going after the Judge as a Mexican in his Trump U case he has started to talk of nothing else ignoring real issues he could be using against Hillary and scolding his own staff for not following his lead on the matter. This is somebody who is not fit to be President. Trust me, it hurts me to say this. God help U.S.

Art

-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Art Bell/The New Frontier”