No votes
More than $50 Million
No votes

Total votes: 4

Riddick
Pirate

Art Bell's Net Worth?

Post by Riddick » 10-06-2016 12:06 AM

What do you think? How much of a fortune has Art amassed?

I'll let the poll run for four days & then post a figure I found...
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Re: Art Bell's Net Worth?

Post by Riddick » 10-07-2016 12:40 AM

Three days left in the poll folks

Don't delay, vote today! Avoid the last minute rush!!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 10-07-2016 08:23 AM

I put down 5 to 10 million, But , I really don't have a clue. He appears to live quite frugal , economy cars, his house, from what I have seen appears to be a nice "pre-fab", nothing special. And I have always wondered if the wife came with a "dowry"?

Do you know a figure Riddick? Are we going to get an answer here? :)
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 10-07-2016 04:15 PM

Doka wrote:Do you know a figure Riddick? Are we going to get an answer here? :)
Would you believe in the midst of doing a Web search I stumbled on a site on net worths of celebrities, and Art was listed? So yes indeed, Doka, an answer will be forthcoming

The figure they cite is only an estimate, but insofar it's an educated calculation and not just mindless speculation, I'd say outside of full disclosure from Art it's the best we're likely to get.

I recall Joe Quinn claimed Art was worth more than Donald Trump! Sure he has money (and Joe was just trying to be funny) but Bell being in the Billionaire's Club, that's more than a stretch.

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 10-09-2016 12:53 AM

It's less than a day left in the poll-! Last call!

So far no one's picked the 2 high end options.

Guess folks don't think Art is THAT wealthy??

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 10-09-2016 09:00 AM

Portfolios are very mysterious, until you see whats inside, mmm, guess that goes for a lot of "stuff". So ,...Is today the day? :D
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 10-09-2016 11:02 AM

Doka wrote:Portfolios are very mysterious, until you see whats inside, mmm, guess that goes for a lot of "stuff". So ,...Is today the day? :D
Actually, I believe the poll will be active thru the end of the day or shortly after midnite, either way I can tell you I won't be posting the answer til sometime tomorrow

Art's one to be 'Mysterious and Reassuring', I won't make it a mystery, If that's at all reassuring!

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 10-10-2016 11:45 PM

OK folks, here's what you've all been waiting for!
According to the "Famous People Net Worth" site

"Art Bell’s net worth is estimated at...
(drum roll)
... 11.5 million dollars"

Not too shabby eh?

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 10-11-2016 06:15 AM

Thanks Riddick, yes, that's an excellent portfolio! :D By the way , do you know how Art is doing?
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 10-12-2016 12:25 AM

Doka wrote:Thanks Riddick, yes, that's an excellent portfolio! :D By the way , do you know how Art is doing?
All I know is what I read on the Net, which isn't much. Sean at Into Infinity's made note Art's been posting political stuff on FB, so he's well enough for that, yet he's not doing any fill-ins for Heather on MITD - even though as of late she's taken quite a few nights off for personal reasons.

Could be besides not fully recovered from pneumonia, Art's still wary about doing the show because of the stalker... And if that's not enough, why leave the house if there's a chance of a disturbing nighttime creepy clown encounter?

-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Art Bell/The New Frontier”