John Lear Rules - Lets Talk About the Show

From the Far East ~ Art Bell!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Shirleypal
Pirate

John Lear Rules - Lets Talk About the Show

Post by Shirleypal » 03-22-2004 12:14 PM

This is one of Arts all time classic shows with John Lear last night and a big, big night for the Pirates at Fantastic Forum. For those who haven't go check out the ORR . We set an all time record for posts for one show, 658 and the views are still coming in well over 10,000.
John come on in and discuss the show with us right here.
I emailed John with a number of questions I wanted answered he came through big time, thank you John.

Hope there will be another show with Art soon.

Welcome all newbies to the Fantastic Forum, may have set a record for that also.

Bob73
Pirate

John Lear

Post by Bob73 » 03-22-2004 01:32 PM

I enjoy listening to John Lear talk about UFOs, Lear
Jets, Anti-gravity, Area 51, and all the things he
believes are true but like Bob Lazar, I think John Lear
is wrong about lots of things and just because he
thinks thats the way it is.......that doesn't make it true.
Bob73

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 03-22-2004 01:37 PM

That could be Bob73, we all have our own truths, I don't think he is far off on most things he talked about last night.

Gotrox
Pirate

Post by Gotrox » 03-22-2004 01:48 PM

too beat to stay up, but thanks to the great mp3 addition, am downloading as I type-----oops----all done now. (hi-speed iz nice)

Laird
Pirate

Post by Laird » 03-22-2004 02:18 PM

Its hard to figure what sparks so much debate and insterest in UFOlogy. I myself fell into it based upon research over the deep coverup surrounding my father's last covert mission in 1951.
I was positive that all flying crafts where manufactured by humans until I was handed an edition of the unedited unidentified flying objects catologed by the U.S. Government dating from 1940's - 1970's; after that night it all made sense.

What John failed to discuss is how the rogues of this highly secret group use any means available to em to discredit and destroy your life. If you play by there rules they'll actually reward you for your silence, if not they'll do what ever it takes to suppress you under the name of National Security.

I've watched them illegally drill through the back of an Army military computer system to seek out one civilians work on advanced drawings, calculations seconds before destroying the work station to hide there tracks. (this event happened on Ft. Richardson in 2001)
Yet all attempts by me and requests to the FBI/US Marshals/CIA have been ignored.

so my advice matches Lear's ... it just not worth the effort relocating on MARS.

johnlear
Pirate

Re: John Lear

Post by johnlear » 03-22-2004 03:57 PM

Bob73 wrote: I enjoy listening to John Lear talk about UFOs, Lear

I agree with you 100% Bob 73 and I have tried to always make that clear when I am speaking.
Last edited by johnlear on 03-22-2004 04:00 PM, edited 1 time in total.
The lie is different at every level. (RCH)
Including his. (JOL)

Re: John Lear

Post by Guest » 03-22-2004 05:24 PM

Bob73 wrote: I enjoy listening to John Lear talk about UFOs, Lear

That sounds exactly like Bob Lazar's own feelings about John Lear (Bob73 - hmmm? Could it be?) but remember what Bob signed for John Lear regarding John's moon statements and what happened there!

Post by Guest » 03-22-2004 05:26 PM

I see CNN has a new story today about China announcing a new plan to place a rover on the moon by 2012. John Lear, where should they take the rover to find the great machine there?

http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/space/03/2 ... index.html

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 03-22-2004 07:01 PM

BadBoy wrote: I see CNN has a new story today about China announcing a new plan to place a rover on the moon by 2012. John Lear, where should they take the rover to find the great machine there?

http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/space/03/2 ... index.html
Right smack dab in the middle of the valley that is just to the southeast of Mosting B or about 3 degrees 30 minutes South 6 degrees 30 minutes West.
The lie is different at every level. (RCH)
Including his. (JOL)

Burt Gummer
Pirate

Post by Burt Gummer » 03-22-2004 07:02 PM

Anyone else notice Mr. Bells nervous laugh each time John Lear mentioned FF?

spaceprophet
Pirate

Re: Re: John Lear

Post by spaceprophet » 03-22-2004 10:12 PM

johnlear wrote: I agree with you 100% Bob 73 and I have tried to always make that clear when I am speaking.
Great show John! Unfortunately I had to drive to catch a red eye last night so I was unable to participate in the ORR. I see even George dropped in to sneak a peak. But I got to listen in the car rolling through the night. Cool of you to plug FF! I 'bout drove off the road when you gave a shout out to ole BadBoy. :cool: Definetly another one for the archives if I do say so myself.

The show had the whole enchilada IMO. Humor, repartee, intelligent dialogue, terrifying revelations, honest observations, and fearless predictions.

Any possibility if you come back on with Art you can bring Bob Lazar along? Gawd, I doubt anyone could top a show like that.
Last edited by spaceprophet on 03-22-2004 10:21 PM, edited 1 time in total.
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man. - Jack Handey

Crow T. Robot
Pirate

Post by Crow T. Robot » 03-22-2004 11:32 PM

Ya know I would actually pay money(!!)
to hear John AND Bob with Art.
Had a great time in the ORR last night.

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 03-23-2004 12:08 AM

Originally posted by Crow T. Robot
Ya know I would actually pay money(!!)
to hear John AND Bob with Art.
Had a great time in the ORR last night.

Ssshhh! What the heck are you trying to do, give them ideas! If you want to pay go out and buy some C2C sponsor's products. I do good to juice for my AM radio. ;)

I know, send John Lear, Bob Lazar and C2C a generous donation, fifty cents or a dollar, whatever you were willing to pay initially for "The Three Talkers" interview.

Better yet, have a UFO conference featuring 'The Three Talkers' in Vegas. That would make alot of money for somebody (not PremRad/CC) and wouldn't affect my budget.

Ninerism
Pirate

Post by Ninerism » 03-23-2004 02:52 AM

I really enjoyed the interview of John Lear by ART BELL!

Now I don't know which paradigm concerns me most, scares me the most: The great moon machine taking our souls, and giving 'em back during re-birth; or, the fact that Satan and his minions are out to get our soul, too! Jeepers, that was really weird hearing that one. A moon machine that takes souls is just really strange for me to think about -- far too esoteric, since I am just beginning to get a handle on cybernetics and live-cells performing functions of same, hence, living machines, or seemingly so.

Ninerism

Wiolawa
Pirate

Great show.. reminds me of the knowledge of Gurdjieff

Post by Wiolawa » 03-23-2004 03:18 PM

"Food for the Moon" should have been perhaps LEAR's title.. loved the way he expresses these concepts without saying who are the perpetrators.. HAH!
John.. have you given up your chain smoking? knowing about the tractor beams probably makes you smoke more? i also remember your thesis about Carl's Jr. and their hamburgers.. sans hassle.... about 1990.. Remember?

next question does Whitley, Art, Lear, or Bob.. have any idea how to get rid of the PERPS and their PURRPUSSLOUS SOUL SHUFFLING MACHINES?

a must for the advancement of HUmanity..

ah ho Wiolawa
sovereignty for HUmanity on EArth

Return to “Art Bell/The New Frontier”