"The Day After Tomorrow" with Glenn Beck

From the Far East ~ Art Bell!

Moderator: Super Moderators

OH_Niteowl
Pirate

"The Day After Tomorrow" with Glenn Beck

Post by OH_Niteowl » 06-04-2004 12:38 AM

Just got the following email from the Glenn Beck Program mailing list. Glenn didn't take the movie too seriously......

It's here! See "The Day After Tomorrow" in an exclusive, private screening with Glenn Beck and crew.

This Friday night at 9:00pm ET, we've rented out the entire theatre, and we're turning the movie into the classic that it deserves to be, complete with scripts of what to be said and when to say it, and running commentary by Glenn and Stu. Think modern-day "Rocky Horror Picture Show!"

If you're anywhere near King of Prussia, PA, this is your chance to be part of the Evil Conservative revolution.

Reserve now: There are just 300 seats!

Tickets must be purchased online in advance, and cost $10.00.

For more information or to place your order, go to:
http://www.mercuryradioarts.com/site/product?pid=17828

(You may need to copy and paste this link into your web browser. If this doesn't work, go to http://www.glennbeck.com and follow the directions from there.)

Hope to see you Friday,
Glenn

spaceprophet
Pirate

Re: "The Day After Tomorrow" with Glenn Beck

Post by spaceprophet » 06-04-2004 02:16 AM

OH_Niteowl wrote: Glenn didn't take the movie too seriously
Imagine that. :rolleyes:

Dangermouse
Pirate

Post by Dangermouse » 06-05-2004 02:19 PM

Glenn is too busy ripping off Phil Hendrie to be bothered by little issues like a new Ice Age.

Thing is, when talk of an Ice Age comes up people like Glenn Beck always say 'well,yeah,sure in 100 years". Well, when did the clock start it's countdown? if it was 'in 100 years' 50 years ago..guess what? Our grandchildren are in for a nasty ride. Too bad that possiblity doesn't bother near as many people as it should.

Panache
Pirate

Glenn Beck?

Post by Panache » 06-06-2004 12:08 AM

So, who is this 'Glen Beck' entity?

jonnyradar
Pirate

Post by jonnyradar » 06-06-2004 06:52 PM

glenn beck is one of the most sinister, hateful scourges of the conservative airwaves in the US. he is completely intolerant, and completely intolerable. i tend to try to give credence to anyone's opinions, close-minded or not, but as with rush limbaugh, glenn beck is one of those people that i cannot abide. used to listen to his show (as i do with sean hannity) in order to "know the enemy's ways" - but i had to stop because i found his particular brand of hatemongering wearing off on me and causing me to scream at the radio while alone in the car...

BenSlain
Pirate

Post by BenSlain » 06-06-2004 07:44 PM

Hate mongering? Hmmm. Well my opinion is....Well to save time I will say that I feel the complete opposite of everything Johnny just said. Just my opinion.
Put in a prison cell, but one time he could-a been The champion of the world.

jeri sexton
Pirate

Post by jeri sexton » 06-06-2004 08:08 PM

Well'
I'm with Jonnyradar'...
Hatemongering' blaaaaaaaaaa!
Who needs it'.
YOUR EMAIL BOUCES PLEASE FIX IT or DO NOT subscribe to email notices.

jonnyradar
Pirate

Post by jonnyradar » 06-06-2004 08:49 PM

hey ben, that's cool man, the fact that we can express dissenting opinions is what makes this the greatest country in the world, even with the faults we have as a country.

everyone reacts to pretty much everything differently, i personally can't understand how you can stand to listen to glenn beck, but then again, you probably wouldn't understand why i stand by the ideologies of people like larouche and badnarik.

the thing that DOES bother me, however, is that most people would label you a conservative, and me a liberal, when i personally would rather consider us two very different people with different ideas. the two party system and standard lumping of people into those two categories is what's destroying the system that this country was originally founded upon.

and that very stereotyping is something i've heard glenn beck do a LOT, which is what causes me to not like him. i wouldn't really have a problem with his own ideas if he took his blinders off and accepted the fact that what people believe in is just that - BELIEFS - and that the truth can only be found through independent searching and self-education, not this mass-marketed, plastic coated system of black and white that so many people unfortunately seem to ascribe to these days.

BenSlain
Pirate

Post by BenSlain » 06-06-2004 10:50 PM

I agree JonnyR. Just because I agree with him a lot of the time doesn't mean I follow him or anyone else blindly. It's just that I find him funny sometimes. And you have to admit he's no Rush.

Conservative...... liberal...I don't normally talk about these things here any more cause it's just not possible to have a sane conversation about it. But seeing that your new here I would describe myself as a moderate republican. But that, on top of being catholic (a bad one at that) makes me a right wing fundamentalist zealot here (or some say Reich wing) who wants world domination and is responsible for 911, wants to poison the earth, flood Alaska with oil pools so the elk can't mate and take away my own mothers prescription drugs in order to promote the NEW WORLD ORDER!:eek:

I'm just a normal Joe who lives in a normal house. Has two normal kids (Well, the teenager can be a bit wacky ) Goes to work every day, comes home tired and gets his aggression out by driving fast on weekends and hangs out with my normal GOP and Democrat friends. There are no liberals on this board. Just normal people like me and people who think Mike Moore is normal.

I came here 4 years ago to find a place with Art Bell listeners. I love that show. Don't believe 99% of it but I love it anyway.There are a lot of fun things to do here on the good ship. The best is listening to Art with Spike in the radio room live during the show. I also love everyone here. Thats why I banned myself from the politics and government threads months ago. It can get mean in there. It's not that I'm not thick skinned, I just didn't like where most of the conversations were taking us. All these threads about love go in the dumper when you venture there. But to be fair there is a warning before you enter there. I decided to tale heed(sp) of the warning.

So anyway, sorry for getting long winded. You seem like a fine young chap. Welcome to the Fantastic Forum. Hope to see you in the RR with Spike on my nights off. Meet me in the lower deck some night and I'll pore you a grog. (There free and plenty here):)
Put in a prison cell, but one time he could-a been The champion of the world.

jonnyradar
Pirate

Post by jonnyradar » 06-06-2004 10:57 PM

well put ben, i agree that talking about the "wings" can get pretty long and aimless. i actually brought it up, sorry 'bout that...

nice to meet ya, and i'll take you up on that grog!

Alien_UK
Pirate

Post by Alien_UK » 06-06-2004 11:03 PM

hey ben, that's cool man, the fact that we can express dissenting opinions is what makes this the greatest country in the world, even with the faults we have as a country

Sorry to spoil the party but when your on here you are part of a world wide community.:D :D

jonnyradar
Pirate

Post by jonnyradar » 06-06-2004 11:24 PM

lol, well recognized, alien =) btw, love your signature!

Return to “Art Bell/The New Frontier”