Howard Bloom disinformation show

From the Far East ~ Art Bell!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Nemo
Pirate

Howard Bloom disinformation show

Post by Nemo » 08-22-2004 10:10 AM

I wish I had a quarter for every piece of disinformation I heard coming from Howard Bloom on Art Bell's show last nite. Really pathetic. I give up on Bell now. If you missed it, I'll recap the highlights here:

Osama, Osama, Osama, code orange, terrorists, al qaeda, code orange, terror cells, terror, terror, Osama, al qaeda, dirty bomb, dirty bomb, Palestinian, Palestinian, code orange, red alert, terror, terror 911, don’t forget 911, it’s a new world, it’s a new world, Osama, 911, al qaeda, code orange, new war.....

I thought this show was on pop culture or something. Boy, another lie. So now on Coast, you can hear the same old lies you can hear on the following programs:

Limbaugh:

Osama, Osama, Osama, code orange, terrorists, al qaeda, code orange, terror cells, terror, terror, Osama, al qaeda, dirty bomb, dirty bomb, Palestinian, Palestinian, code orange, red alert, terror, terror 911, don’t forget 911, it’s a new world it’s, a new world, Osama, 911, al qaeda, code orange, new war.....

Medved:

Osama, Osama, Osama, code orange, terrorists, al qaeda, code orange, terror cells, terror, terror, Osama, al qaeda, dirty bomb, dirty bomb, Palestinian, Palestinian, code orange, red alert, terror, terror 911, don’t forget 911, it’s a new world, it’s a new world, Osama, 911, al qaeda, code orange, new war.....

O'Reiley:

Osama, Osama, Osama, code orange, terrorists, al qaeda, code orange, terror cells, terror, terror, Osama, al qaeda, dirty bomb, dirty bomb, Palestinian, Palestinian, code orange, red alert, terror, terror 911, don’t forget 911, it’s a new world, it’s a new world, Osama, 911, al qaeda, code orange, new war....

Hannity:

ABC,CBS,NBC,FOX:

Osama, Osama, Osama, code orange, terrorists, al qaeda, code orange, terror cells, terror, terror, Osama, al qaeda, dirty bomb, dirty bomb, Palestinian, Palestinian, code orange, red alert, terror, terror 911, don’t forget 911, it’s a new world, it’s a new world, Osama, 911. al qaeda, code orange, new war.....

The NEW Art Bell Show:

Osama, Osama, Osama, code orange, terrorists, al qaeda, code orange, terror cells, terror, terror, Osama, al qaeda, dirty bomb, dirty bomb, Palestinian, Palestinian, code orange, red alert, terror, terror 911, don’t forget 911, it’s a new world it’s a new world, Osama, 911, al qaeda, code orange, new war.....

I guess they didn't catch the show on the Pentagon pictures and the fact that there was no airliner there, no indentation in the grass, no airliner debris like chairs, tail sections, wings, engines...no body parts strewn around, no matching hole in building.....etc. etc. etc.
Last edited by Nemo on 08-22-2004 10:12 AM, edited 1 time in total.

racehorse
Pirate

Post by racehorse » 08-22-2004 10:40 AM

I always enjoy listening to Howard Bloom. Last night's show was no exception. I thought the program was one of the best and most informative terrorism related shows that have ever been broadcast on "Coast to Coast AM". Art and Howard should both be commended for the quality of this show.
Last edited by racehorse on 08-22-2004 10:43 AM, edited 1 time in total.
racehorse

Cpt Spike Mike
Joint Chief

Post by Cpt Spike Mike » 08-22-2004 10:57 AM

Nemo, your assesment of last night's show is not entirely correct; you didn't mention the part where Art & Howard talked about the possible option of terrorists using submarines, or the discussion about the French-made
Augusta 9OB, which features an interesting ethanol-liquid oxygen propulsion system.

alphacentaura
Pirate

Post by alphacentaura » 08-22-2004 11:19 AM

Spike Mike wrote: Nemo, your assesment of last night's show is not entirely correct; you didn't mention the part where Art & Howard talked about the possible option of terrorists using submarines, or the discussion about the French-made
Augusta 9OB, which features an interesting ethanol-liquid oxygen propulsion system.

Spike Mike wrote: Those subs can be detected just the same as diesel-electrical subs. These are still electrically-driven; they are not nuclear powered. Also, submarin stealth is more thsn just a propulsion system: there's hullstreamlining, super-quiet screws (propellers), etc.

So Spike, are you implying another piece of propoganda or what?! ;) :D

Still listening to hours 3 & 4 of last nights show....fell asleep right after Michael Jackson for some reason.........

Cpt Spike Mike
Joint Chief

Post by Cpt Spike Mike » 08-22-2004 11:29 AM

No alpha, just what I know from hanging around ex-Navy & ex-Coasties. Actually, nuclear submarines are also electrically driven, but the electricity is basically generated by nuclear reaction-created steam. This is a quieter process than conventional steam production (boilers) or diesel-powered generators, both of which cannot be run while submerged. It does sound like the ethanol-liquid oxygen system can be operated underwater; whether or not it can be detected remains to be seen.

Unseelie Sluagh
Pirate

Post by Unseelie Sluagh » 08-22-2004 01:11 PM

I have to agree with Nemo here a bit. I really didn't want to hear another show on terrorisism and the war. I hear more than enough of that on just about every other media outlet, especially radio. Besides that, the description of last night's show on C2C's website made it sound like it's about group IQ and pop culture but that only really applied to the first half hour oddly comparing MJ with Bin Laden. The rest was a discussion on terrorism.

I love the Art Bell show but hopefully next time they can give a more accurate description of a show and maybe cut down a bit on all the terrorism/war talk. It's very depressing and there's more than enough about it as it is.

Laird
Pirate

Post by Laird » 08-22-2004 01:31 PM

my wooden nickel ... it was a piece of crap!
"Speak softly and carry a big stick" Teddy Roosevelt

spaceprophet
Pirate

Re: Howard Bloom disinformation show

Post by spaceprophet » 08-22-2004 03:10 PM

I've posted numerous times on how C2C has been morphed into a propaganda mouthpiece for the right-wing agenda. Clear Channel, which owns the show, has been a huge supporter of Dumbya. They also own PremRat which masturbates Rush Limbaugh, Dr. Laura, Glenn Beck, and a hundred other neocon freeper vomit belching stormtroopers.

Howard Bloom has had better shows on before. He did rather well with both Snoory and Blabs both previously.

I was truly sickened by this show. It sounded like the whole thing was bought and paid for by the Bush/Cheney campaign. I long for the ole Art Bell. Independent, cutting edge, pioneering, and devoid of political influence.

Let's pray Sunday's show will be not only nostalgic but also free from propaganda party prerogative.
Last edited by spaceprophet on 08-22-2004 03:20 PM, edited 1 time in total.
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man. - Jack Handey

mudwoman
Pirate

Post by mudwoman » 08-22-2004 03:24 PM

For starters, I thought Bloom's credibility was in the trash when he went off of that little hulahoop about MJ. What was that all about?

He could have redeemed himself in my opinion, I was open to that possibility. But he did not. While he may have presented new (new to me) information about subs, it was all in the framework of a terror scare advertisement for BushCo. In these times there is no room for a PremRat propaganda. We need the truth and nothing but.

As spaceprophet said, "It sounded like the whole thing was bought and paid for by the Bush/Cheney campaign." It did to me as well.

Nemo
Pirate

Post by Nemo » 08-22-2004 03:40 PM

Let's pray Sunday's show will be not only nostalgic but also free from propaganda party prerogative.
Well, I'm not listening to Bell anymore. I've had it with all the war drums. You guys can tell me someday if he ever comes to his senses again.

Gee, Premrat does Dr. Laura too? Wow, I only pray that one day I can be as holy as Dr. Laura Sleezinger. She is a very good example of how sick America is - she is an utter beaver-shooting Judeo/Christian hypocrite with a son who hates her, - and then she berates and belittles her stupid audience - who eat it up and beg for more! shyte.

spaceprophet
Pirate

Post by spaceprophet » 08-22-2004 04:33 PM

Don't forget she screams about family values on the air but she ignored her mother until the police found her dead in her apartment. She had been dead for weeks and the neighbors had noticed the smell.
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man. - Jack Handey

alphacentaura
Pirate

Re: Re: Howard Bloom disinformation show

Post by alphacentaura » 08-22-2004 04:45 PM

spaceprophet wrote: I've posted numerous times on how C2C has been morphed into a propaganda mouthpiece for the right-wing agenda. Clear Channel, which owns the show, has been a huge supporter of Dumbya. They also own PremRat which masturbates Rush Limbaugh, Dr. Laura, Glenn Beck, and a hundred other neocon freeper vomit belching stormtroopers...............

I was truly sickened by this show. It sounded like the whole thing was bought and paid for by the Bush/Cheney campaign. I long for the ole Art Bell. Independent, cutting edge, pioneering, and devoid of political influence.

Space, ( Sandy, Nemo, Laird...I hear you...US welcome) I totally concur.....yet my prevailing question is, how is it that George seems immune?!

Bloom IMHO, is a con of the most successful sort: first seeming successful marketeer and consultant to the R & R industry, then morphs into an "International Paleopsychologist" and now, in addition, seems to be both a credible expert on US/global politics, terrorism and nuclear weaponry...

That aside, Bloom's persona, contrived or otherwise, makes for good radio, if one is in to that BS.... a man without any specific credentials other than "a degree' of some sort, from New York University.

What is really disappointing to me is this: Coast with Art used to be a venue where guests/topic seemed to allow for a 360 view; one where the host's personal beliefs, biases were both not illustrated, nor were guests engaged to further support and perpetuate these beliefs or biases. ( or perhaps they were, but either I didn't notice or it was not as obvious, or it just wasn't....my take is the latter, in the earlier years.....)

So I'm kewl with Art hosting Bloom, Bamford, Smith supporting the 'popular media' version of the 'truth', which seems to be Art's version, provided that the Marrs, Ickes, Jones, others get the same consideration and airplay, without judgement and ridicule....not only for the guest, but for those listeners who either differ in viewpoint or have yet to conclude.

Seems that lately, Art is only hosting those, who align with his view of the world, in these specific subjects.

If any of us want to be told what to think, there are many other outlets out there in main stream media, as well as many other hosts....beleive me, my heart is crying while I write this.

What happened to the 'hard questions' that Art used to pose to any guest, regardless of his subjective and personal views?

Certainly not the days of old or what 'wanna take a ride' was all about then. Mysterious and very unreassuring....and very sad.

I have no problem with and respect Art's personal beliefs and convictions, although I vehementally disagree with his current view of politics, 911, terrorism etc.

What I have tremendous difficulty with is, what he seems to be doing with them. If Art doesn't want to talk about 911, secret societies, NWO, Illuminati....fine I can respect that...not that I like it. So why not go back to the paranormal shows that we all love so well, and leave this realm alone? Why take the seeming stand that he is?

Just don't get it....at all.

Tonight will be a tell all show for me....hope burns eternal.

JMHO.............................................from a diehard listener for almost a decade :(
Last edited by alphacentaura on 08-22-2004 05:22 PM, edited 1 time in total.

racehorse
Pirate

Both "Coast" Hosts should do this!

Post by racehorse » 08-22-2004 07:34 PM

alphacentaura wrote: So why not go back to the paranormal shows that we all love so well, and leave this realm alone?

Alpha, I have wanted this for a very long time but only if George will do the same.;)
racehorse

Panache
Pirate

Post by Panache » 08-22-2004 07:45 PM

You may be interested in learning what conservatives have to say about the exalted bubbah in the whu't haus, and perhaps insider's perspectives on Al Quaida, much alluded to on today's show.

Today, August 22, I heard much attention addressed on this radio show , one of my favorite talk shows, the schedule is on the left side of the page and archives are at a link in the upper right part of the page.

You'll find some of the most interesting authors telling the truth about the Biblical BEAST confiscating our wonderful country, absolutely scathing indictments by conservatives of the retarded moron and his merry band of hinchfolk absconding with our wealth, our natural resources and our rights, all the way to the bank, and demonstrating that the mutual fornication between capitalism and wealth, with a large draft of moral bancruptcy, is both a mental illness and the undoing of Western Civilization.

The August 22 live show will be on the website within a couple days, right now the August 15 show is on the front page.

Listen up!

And hey, downloads are free, don't you know.
The most valuable thing anyone daring to lead is to cultivate and convey to others is a moral conscience. Only such persons deserve to lead others, in any capacity.

Waverider
Pirate

Post by Waverider » 08-22-2004 07:48 PM

9-11' changed everything in America, it also changed Art Bell.

The election/? of 2000 , GW and this Administration has changed everything in America, and none of the above for the better.

We are on a different path now, so watch out, America has many enemies.. and yes they are out to get us, even our own present government.

The bottom line i got out of last night's radio program was
we have several choices of a one world government, or die.

Technology has changed everything, soon the general population will no longer be needed or wanted.

This is the message i am getting from them.

Can we save ourselves?
I wonder.

The red light has been on far too long and now there is no turning back.

America the beautiful still has her wonders', i wonder for how much longer.

What you believe in' just may come to pass on this earth.

So if i were to have a belief, it would be in the good of mankind.
With that we could have a paradise right here on earth.

Return to “Art Bell/The New Frontier”