UK Subversives Turn Against Global Ag

Gardening and Household tips. Good food. The Lighter side...

Moderator: Super Moderators

SquidInk

UK Subversives Turn Against Global Ag

Post by SquidInk » 04-18-2008 10:32 AM

These anarchist guerrillas should be shot. And in the modern police state of Britain, they just might be! They'll be arrested any day, dragged before a newly purchased "judge", & their farms and assets will be seized. The reasoning will be complete garbage, a ridiculous charge such as SELLING IN POUNDS AND OUNCES.

These villagers are guilty of removing their heads from the sand, and taking steps toward self reliance. A dangerous proposition, I'm afraid, in today's world. What a fine example of non-violent terrorism against the State! My hat's off to these people!

THE ARTICLE IS HERE HERE!
Mr Snelgar, a horticulturalist, said the VAT-registered co-operative had grown so much that last year it had a turnover of £27,000 - most of which was ploughed back into the scheme.

He said: "We began with vegetables and we found that all the skills we needed were here in the village.

"After the vegetables we introduced chickens and then pigs and we learned inch by inch.

"We have other producers whose goods we sell and they include a sheep farmer and someone who has honey.
For if it profit, none dare call it Treason.

badspell
Pirate

Post by badspell » 04-19-2008 09:50 PM

Read it and weep. That's why I gave up my scale years ago. Getting too old to fight back I guess.

majda
Pirate

Post by majda » 04-20-2008 02:52 AM

Well... the time is coming when, maybe... just maybe the slaves will awaken. It always happens when thing get bad... when the slaves have nothing left to loose. Are we there yet, except for the rich?
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government -- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 04-21-2008 09:57 AM

Read article posted in National here on forum -- about possible food rationing...

rice? mainly

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 04-21-2008 03:00 PM

badspell wrote: Read it and weep. That's why I gave up my scale years ago. Getting too old to fight back I guess.

Badspell, I disagree! Your posts in the HOMEGROWN TERRORISM thread tell me that you are not too old to fight back! You can still teach... and these days, that makes you one of the most dangerous people in the fight!
For if it profit, none dare call it Treason.

badspell
Pirate

Post by badspell » 04-22-2008 02:07 PM

As disappointed as I may be with the human race I still believe there are some of us out there who would like to live free and enjoy as well as care for this planet and one & other. Although harmless when left alone backing this old dog into a corner isn't one's best move:)

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 11-05-2011 07:51 PM

bump

Return to “Garden & Galley”