for real?

Moderator: Super Moderators

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 02-05-2003 12:05 AM

Pirates do not need to be constantly molly coddled - Image AND they usually AVENGE acts of Piracy against them. {{are YOU listening seti TABWebmaster!!! Image}} Now, get outta here or feel the sting of a cutlass on your backside!

{{no raiding parties will be tolerated}}

Morgan
Pirate

Post by Morgan » 02-05-2003 02:11 PM

I guess the gusto moves around... I was crunching on TAB even through some odd web rivalry with Keith. I found it helpful and friendly there, and the crunching is, if nothing else, something for my computer to do while it's just sitting there.

I left because the excitement seemed to die out, Art apparently lost interest, Keith was apparently still upset, and I was there for fun, not controversy. The TAB people themselves are so much like we are here, they certainly weren't why I changed over.

Now, I sort of enjoy the small size... I'm in second place, here! Amazing! The enthusiasm sure died out, though. I'll wait and see... since the rest of this boat is my second home (don't tell the IRS!) it only seems right that I provide it some cycles from my electric galley slave.

Plug in and press on! Just like the actual SETI work, most of this crunching is boring and silent. One of these days, though....

------------------
Morgan the Primate
**Cogito Ergo Spud**
Morgan the Primate
**Cogito Ergo Spud**

Return to “FANTASTIC FORUM ~ SETi Team”