Let's get to crunching!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Morgan
Pirate

Post by Morgan » 04-02-2003 07:37 AM

Hey! I made it! Where the heck are the aliens?

Your rank out of 4386739 total users is: 43527th place.
The number of users who have this rank: 22
You have completed more work units than 99.007% of our users

------------------
Morgan the Primate
**Cogito Ergo Spud**
Morgan the Primate
**Cogito Ergo Spud**

TABwebmaster
Boatswain

Post by TABwebmaster » 04-02-2003 11:11 AM

Linnea~ Ouch! Don't whip me too hard. I didn't try to recruit CK. He was a member of FFST last time I looked...now I read this thread and he has joined TAB? Well, I appreciate any new members and I made that clear when I was helping CK to set up SETI Driver with the command-line client the other night. I apologize for taking over the RR but everyone else was gone except for me and CK for a while. I also told him it was completely up to him, of course, if he wanted to go it alone or join FFST or TAB or any other team. In fact I helped him to join FFST so don't whip me too hard. Tell you what, I'll swab the deck. Image

Also, Linnea, don't repeat this little secret but in order to start crunching with BOINC and Astropulse (remember, it's still in non-public beta-testing phase) you can e-mail Eric Heien at Berkeley. He may let you in but probably not a whole lot of peeps at once. Just e-mail him at [email protected] and say you'd like to join in on the beta-testing. It might help if you have an odd Operating System or some such thing that would warrant your input in the beta phase.

...and here's to our troops!
Mark

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 04-02-2003 11:26 AM

Mark - that radio room dialogue was one of the most charming we have had in there in a long time Image Not to worry. Also, us FFST friendlies know absolutely - you are 95% above reproach. {{{it's the 5% that worries us!!! Image }}} AS for Captain Kundalini - he likes to spread himself thin these days. No true Pirate grit! He probably though, thought to jump aboard a huge starship, rather than the ship Fantastic. Trouble with that is, he just rolling around in the hold over there - obscure and unnoticed.

Gwen
Pirate

Post by Gwen » 04-02-2003 12:18 PM

Morgan, wow! Congratulations on making top 1%. A round for the ship on me to celebrate your feat!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Actually, it's better than top 1%! I have my granddaughter today and am trying to hurry and read and post while she is watching a Dora the Explorer video. She was here overnight and my brain is mush..well, mushier than normal Image

[This message has been edited by Gwen (edited 02 April 2003).]

Gwen
Pirate

Post by Gwen » 04-02-2003 12:20 PM

Mark, no hard feelings...you have always been a gentleman and more than willing to help any of us crunchers who needed it! Image

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 04-02-2003 01:52 PM

Ditto, Gwennie! I am just enjoying harassing my bud, Mark here Image {{and CaptK}}

TABwebmaster
Boatswain

Post by TABwebmaster » 04-03-2003 03:02 AM

... Image Just remember to keep that whip out of my sight! I've got welts all over my back...{breaking my arms trying to get that lotion spread out over those lash marks}....

I'm always here for anyone in need of assistance regarding computers, SETI@home, Stephen King, aircraft carriers (specifically all the pneumatics and hydraulics associated with the catapults), HTML, and many other specialties! Image

Mark
{"And hey, join Team Art Bell"}~{"Shut up 5%"}

Image Image Image

Post by Guest » 04-03-2003 05:53 AM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Linnea:
Mark - that radio room dialogue was one of the most charming we have had in there in a long time Image Not to worry. Also, us FFST friendlies know absolutely - you are 95% above reproach. {{{it's the 5% that worries us!!! Image }}} AS for Captain Kundalini - he likes to spread himself thin these days. No true Pirate grit! He probably though, thought to jump aboard a huge starship, rather than the ship Fantastic. Trouble with that is, he just rolling around in the hold over there - obscure and unnoticed.
</font>
LOL! Oh yeah? Well, just for that, the Holodeck is off limits to you for a week. And no more Romulan Ale for a week, either.
The Excalibur is still in need of repairs, our Cloaking device almost went offline last night which would have left us visible to your still rather primitive 21 Century tracking devices, that unexpected "light show" that the sun gave us last week had an effect on the transporters, so I was stuck on board ship. I also happened to run into Kira Nerys on the street the other day as she was looking for Ben Sisko who was once again on a time travel adventure. I happened to be walking down an alley in the middle of the night after beaming down from the ship and I hear this yelp from above me. I looked up, put my arms out and caught this beautiful redhead in my arms...who seemed just as shocked to see me as I was to see her. Needless to say, she was grateful for the rescue. She happened to be bugging out on her no account, abusive husband when the sheet she was climbing down tore. I took her to a little place down the way for some hot coffee and some breakfast. Afterwards we, uh....

So as you can see, I've been a bit busy. Image and by the way, I have completed 10 WU's!
Whew! And there you are. Image

------------------
Peace,

[This message has been edited by Captain Kundalini (edited 03 April 2003).]

Return to “FANTASTIC FORUM ~ SETi Team”