How The Aliens Conduct Themselves

Moderator: Super Moderators

Deist
Pirate

How The Aliens Conduct Themselves

Post by Deist » 03-24-2003 01:47 PM

They sexually molest humans as part of a biotechnological breeding experiment. Sperm samples are taken from males, eggs are removed from women, and we are crossbred also with animals. They are producing a new "high-bred" of half human, half alien design. If the public knew about this, people would become violently outraged and attempt stopping them. Yet they need our help to get in here as discussed in chapter five. Therefore their true actions and their purposes must be kept secret.

Ø The highbred products of their breeding program are less sophisticated and therefore less independent than human life. Therefore they must exist parasitically. They cannot even digest food for themselves. This explains the often-reported animal mutilations where organs are mysteriously absent from the animal and gallons of blood are taken. The cattle mutilations reported by farmers also prove that a procedure beyond human technology is responsible for what is happening.

Ø Based on reports from abducted individuals, they may be using living tissue in building their UFO craft. A part living and part mechanical design combined into one. A Cyborg type creation.

Ø They also impregnate women surgically. Then steal babies and fetuses out from the mothers’ body. Then develop them in laboratory vats. In a matter of months or weeks, they are brought to gestation and used as workers. With a chlorophyll-based blood, and surgical alterations, these are likely the so-called "little gray men from outer space" that are so often reported. Others are developed for longer periods of time and used at more sophisticated procedures – doctors, leaders and etc.

Deist
Pirate

Post by Deist » 04-04-2003 12:09 PM

Any response to this?

lrs
Pirate

Post by lrs » 04-04-2003 08:24 PM

Deist, I've tried. But it's a little too far out there, even for me.

I guess my main thing is...what is the question? If you could help clarify that, please.

Thanks.

TABwebmaster
Boatswain

Post by TABwebmaster » 04-05-2003 04:30 AM

Deist~

Sounds to me like we are to them what monopoly or Pac-Man is to us Image

Maybe...but let's hope that their intentions are a little more advanced. Image

Mark

Deist
Pirate

Post by Deist » 04-05-2003 12:45 PM

Admittedly such conduct is hard for us lowly humans to believe. Yet all those actions have been widely reported by abductees and others. My question is, how can anyone consider ET friendly and here to help once informed on their conduct? Many still believe ET is here to help us "evolve". The Raleans, Watchers, etc.

------------------

Return to “FANTASTIC FORUM ~ SETi Team”