The Mystery of Oak Island with Leonard Nimoy

Ancient archaeology, star gates, the Mars connection, searching for lost Atlantis, evidence of ancient catastrophies, underwater cities...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

The Mystery of Oak Island with Leonard Nimoy

Postby Malaria_Kidd II » 02-17-2017 12:12 AM

"In Search Of" video

The Money Pit Mystery - Season 3, Episode 64 with it's great host Leonard Nimoy at Oak Island :!: :shock:

:mrgreen: My e-mail friend Lionel Fanthorpe has told this chilling, fruitless mystery on Coast to Coast AM hosted by his close friend George Noory. :wink:

I'd never seen this recreation about Oak Island's many treasure seekers. It is extremely well done and I think "In Search Of" must have been on TV in the late 70's or early 80's. It's only 22 minutes long. If you don't remember this show like I did I hope everyone likes it! :D

After the half way point several of the voices echo badly then the voices will be normal again. Then some will echo again! :?

I did search FF for the two words "Oak Island" and 168 pages with just "island" in each post came up. Truthfully I did not look at all 168 pages. :lol:

Here is a bonus Oak Island Mystery video with great sound. Cardiff, Wales UK citizen Lionel Fanthorpe speaks inside the first 2 minutes. 8)

'One, Two, Free, Four' - "Life is a short, warm moment And death is a long cold rest" - Pink Floyd :wink:
Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Re: The Mystery of Oak Island with Leonard Nimoy

Postby Cherry Kelly » 02-24-2017 12:57 PM

They have found some 'ancient' items over time. Hubby has been watching the show for a few years and I was as well on some repeats - like ancient wood from what was believed to have broken off an older ship.

Discoveries made of old and unusual does help bring up history. Over the years other places have been discovered across the USA which have also been interesting. I wish they'd put some of those shows back up as well.

Return to “Ancient Archaeology”