Giorgio Tsoukalos

Ancient archaeology, star gates, the Mars connection, searching for lost Atlantis, evidence of ancient catastrophies, underwater cities...

Moderator: Super Moderators

SquidInk

Giorgio Tsoukalos

Post by SquidInk » 06-13-2012 02:45 PM

I like this guy, and I've watched a few episodes of 'Ancient Aliens' - not bad. Although, his frequent appearances on C2C are first and foremost part of some kind of larger marketing plan for all of the involved properties, I'm sure.

The AA theory is treated pretty well by the series, and by Tsoukalos.

Thoughts?

Last edited by SquidInk on 06-13-2012 02:50 PM, edited 1 time in total.
For if it profit, none dare call it Treason.

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 06-13-2012 05:03 PM

I would feel more comfortable if they would give him more air time to talk more about his sources and how he pieces it together. He is good. But his statements come off sounding like opinion only when not in the context of facts.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

BenSlain
Pirate

Post by BenSlain » 06-15-2012 08:05 PM

voguy wrote: I would feel more comfortable if they would give him more air time to talk more about his sources and how he pieces it together. He is good. But his statements come off sounding like opinion only when not in the context of facts.

I can't get past the hair and the spray on orange tan.
Put in a prison cell, but one time he could-a been The champion of the world.

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 06-16-2012 09:04 AM

True, Ben. Sort of like trying to listen to statements from the Tan Mom. No matter what she says you keep thinking, "Geezus, is that her real skin?"
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Ancient Archaeology”