Are You Ready To Swallow A Pill Full Of Poop?

Weird and unusual, whacked out news!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Are You Ready To Swallow A Pill Full Of Poop?

Post by Riddick » 11-04-2016 04:12 AM

EAT SH!T OR DIE
Fecal transplants may be a miracle cure for some of our nastiest illnesses. Just say ahhh … FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Re: Are You Ready To Swallow A Pill Full Of Poop?

Post by kbot » 11-04-2016 07:10 AM

The hospital I work for has been doing these cases for a while now with great success. When you look at the alternatives, such as death, there are worse things...

C-diff is running rampant in our culture, and it is directly attributable to our society's demand for antibiotics where their use is not indicated. In addition to prescription use in humans, antibiotics are in our food supply, further adding to our exposure.

We make our own messes.......
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-06-2016 08:09 AM

This is from a long time livestock hauler who's got "**it" in the mouth a few times over the years. Some of it tasted like corn if you can believe it. :lol:

I'll stick close to my supplements to prevent that tummy and gut malady in the first place. You can learn a lot from Doctor Joel Wallach and Coast to Coast AM :wink: :mrgreen:

Thanks Riddick and kbot for the off-the-wall information from hospitals that can give you unwanted infections just for being inside the building! :oops:

My rural Vincennes friend went 120 miles NE to an Indianapolis hi tech clinic for some extensive testing last weekend. He got sicker than a dog right after he left. A few days later the far away clinic called him to say some of his tests were inconclusive. The 1st Gulf War's 82nd Airborne veteran told the lady he thought her brain was inconclusive! :P His insurance bill for one days testing was $42K! :shock:

So those poop pills have to be at least $1,000 a pop! :lol:

MK II
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 πŸ” 🌏 πŸ—» 🌍 πŸŒ‹
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 11-06-2016 12:58 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: Thanks Riddick and kbot for the off-the-wall information from hospitals that can give you unwanted infections just for being inside the building! :oops:
For the past few years now, we've been screening patient on admission to determine whether they are coming in with any nasty infections. Insurers routinely hold back claims if it can be shown on microbiology tests that a patient has an infectious organism if the have been in-house for a few days. So, proactively, hospitals routinely obtain cultures - not only to recover costs of admission, but also to protect other patients, families, visitors and staff.

You'd be amazed how many people just come in right off the street with MRSA and VRE. They didn't know - their family didn't know, and they and their family are passing it around. Every time my wife and I pass those inflatable play contraptions full of plastic balls we both say the same thing "MRSA pit" - there is NO WAY, to keep those things clean and any parent who allows their kid in one of those sould have their head examined..........
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-06-2016 04:10 PM

Very interesting kbot and I was not aware of them testing inbound patients. At the single occupant room* rent per night (localy) set at $10,000 :o til check out time, whenever that comes, the testing would be an important part of the billing to all visitors. :wink:

Thanks,

MK II :)

*Anymore the newly remodeled and the brand new hospital wings and buildings have rooms just single occupancy. I think "they" saw the light on room rent! :P AND they do know no one asks "how much per night" when an alert patient comes into hospital! :D
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 πŸ” 🌏 πŸ—» 🌍 πŸŒ‹
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-06-2016 09:42 PM

What a disgusting, smelly topic. But it did remind me that, it wasn't the 1st time that I had heard of this. A few years ago on another forum, there was this fellow , that had really bad "gut" problems, no cure, no relief and just about ready to die. So here comes another fellow that says to him ,go find a healthy baby and use a couple teaspoons (gag) in glass of oj or what ever, at a later date the guy with the bad gut reported after years of pain and misery was doing much better. Healthy babies are full of healthy flora and fauna and too young to have messed up sysrems . If they could put that in a pill, they might have something. Can't help but think this "cure" isn't stuck in some" folk "medicine lore somewhere. Look at the million $ business "probiotics" people take by the hand-full. Same deal.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to β€œWeird Nooz”