Not Fit To Fight: Chinese Youth 'Too Fat, Masturbate Too Much"

Weird and unusual, whacked out news!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Not Fit To Fight: Chinese Youth 'Too Fat, Masturbate Too Much"

Post by Riddick » 08-23-2017 10:52 PM

Young Chinese people wanting to join the military are being rejected because they are too fat and masturbate too much, according to the government.

The People's Liberation Army also blamed technology for the poor health of youngsters, citing electronic gadgets for damaging young people's eyesight.

According to a report, the standard of health "is related to sitting too long on computer games, excessive masturbation and too little physical activity".

The report, spread via WeChat, also said young people were drinking too much fizzy drinks and unhealthy food, damaging their liver and kidneys.

In one city, 56 per cent of people who apply for the armed forces in China were rejected because of their poor diet and lifestyle, according to the People's Liberation Army Daily.

In some areas, one in five applicants were deemed to fat for a life in the military.

The state-sponsored press claimed the US had a rejection rate of 80 per cent in a bid to reassure their readership.

FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Re: Not Fit To Fight: Chinese Youth 'Too Fat, Masturbate Too Much"

Post by kbot » 08-24-2017 05:50 AM

Thanks for that bit of visual imagery Riddick..............
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-24-2017 07:56 AM

Should be a lesson of what happens when you fool around with "population control". Some things deviate and compensate when, the natural progression is fooled around with. You create a "Perfect Storm", with unexpected consequences. TPTB here, have created "Dogs of War"........ :confused:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 08-24-2017 11:04 AM

Oh great Doka - "overweight masturbating dog of war"

Geez what a mental picture that conjures..........

See what you started Riddick???????
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-24-2017 03:32 PM

I know it IS so easy to misinterpret

Doka quote:

"TPTB here, have created "Dogs of War"...."

Meaning, The Powers That Be, Here(in this country)are creating hate filled war mongers among their own people.

Now let me clarify even further......I would rather be around calmer people, who can take care of themselves, than the uptight, humorless, witless , pro-violence , creatures who want to destroy their own nest. China ,in my opinion, may have inadvertently saved themselves from a war. We here in the US , can't even ,seem to save ourselves from each other.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Peace Through Fat & Fapping

Post by Riddick » 08-24-2017 04:23 PM

Doka wrote: 08-24-2017 03:32 PM I know it IS so easy to misinterpret

Doka quote:

Meaning, The Powers That Be, Here(in this country)are creating hate filled war mongers among their own people.

Now let me clarify even further......I would rather be around calmer people, who can take care of themselves, than the uptight, humorless, witless , pro-violence , creatures who want to destroy their own nest. China ,in my opinion, may have inadvertently saved themselves from a war. We here in the US , can't even ,seem to save ourselves from each other.
Well, then, if Americans want to avoid doing each other in, there's a simple solution. Hey, why not? Let's follow the Chinese lead

"Save The Nation: Eat & Masturbate To Excess!"
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Re: Peace Through Fat & Fapping

Post by kbot » 08-24-2017 04:42 PM

Riddick wrote: 08-24-2017 04:23 PM "Save The Nation: Eat & Masturbate To Excess!"
Everyone going to Vegas?!??!?!!?!!?

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-25-2017 12:16 PM

Riddick wrote: 08-24-2017 04:23 PM

Doka quote:

Well, then, if Americans want to avoid doing each other in, there's a simple solution. Hey, why not? Let's follow the Chinese lead

I dunno Riddick, Seems a better "Excess" than the excess's we have going on now, with the exception of "going blind" (Mama said) and some calluses, and paying attention to yourself........ 8)
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-25-2017 12:18 PM

Doka wrote: 08-25-2017 12:16 PM
Riddick wrote: 08-24-2017 04:23 PM

Doka quote:

I dunno Riddick, Seems a better "Excess" than the excess's we have going on now, with the exception of "going blind" (Mama said) and some calluses. Paying attention to yourself, can't be all bad ?........ 8)
KARMA RULES

Return to “Weird Nooz”