"Feelings.......woo, woo, woo, feelings............."

Weird and unusual, whacked out news!

Moderator: Super Moderators

kbot
Pirate

"Feelings.......woo, woo, woo, feelings............."

Post by kbot » 10-04-2017 04:00 AM

Uh, thanks Mom??????

What's shocking here is not so much that Mom has come out and (kinda) publicly stated that she "hates" her three-year old son, as sometimes that happens. Unplanned pregnancies happen and - as adults, people need to adapt.

No, what's shocking is that, this person has a position that a potential career is somehow deemed more important than an otherwise healthy human life.

Wow........

From the utopia of socialized medicine.........

Mother Wishes She’d Had an Abortion, Says She Hates Her Son and Wants Him to Die in His Sleep
International   Micaiah Bilger   Oct 2, 2017   |   1:00PM    London, England

A mother’s shocking admission about wishing her toddler would die in his sleep caught the attention of several media outlets and online forum moderators this week.

The woman shared her story anonymously on Reddit under the name “dislikemythird.” The social media forum later deleted her post, according to the Metro.

The mother of three said she wishes she would have aborted her 3-year-old son before he was born, and she used to wish he would die in his sleep, the Mirror reports. She wrote on the forum to ask for advice from other parents. She said she “hates” feeling this way about her son, but therapy has not helped.

The mother, presumably British, said her son was unplanned. She said she and her husband were happy with their two older daughters, and they did not want a third child. But by the time she discovered she was pregnant, she said it was too late to abort him.

“I feel terrible saying this, but I found myself willing this pregnancy to have a serious problem, because that’s the exception for an abortion,” she said.

“But it was healthy. I had to fake happiness getting the ‘congratulations’ result. I felt ‘cornered’ into having the baby because I felt we couldn’t really have two babies and then ‘give one away’, and I didn’t know how to explain it to my kids who were old enough to understand I was pregnant.”

Later, she blamed her son for not having a thriving career. She said she lost a good job because she was pregnant with him, and she is stuck in a new job that she does not like.

“I honestly hated him for the first 18 months of his life,” the woman wrote. “I don’t want to be insensitive to anyone who has suffered a loss in this way, but I have to be honest, my husband and I both had a period where if he had of died in his sleep, we would have felt relief.

“I sobbed. I wished more than anything I realised I was pregnant earlier and could have had the abortion I wanted.”

The woman said she loves her daughters, but she just does not care about her young son. She said she feels obligated to read to him when he asks for a story or to give him a hug when he reaches out to her. She said she enjoys those special times with her daughters but not her son.

“I feel like I love and care for my daughters because I genuinely love them, and I look after my son because it is my obligation to do so,” she wrote. “When he wants to talk to me, I’m not really interested, but I am when my daughters talk to me. When he comes and hugs me, I feel….nothing, but I feel happy and loved when my daughters do it.

“We basically all wish he wasn’t born.”

She said she “hates” feeling the way she does toward her son, and she sought the help of two different therapists but they did not help.

“I know he didn’t ask to be brought into this world and he deserves better, but I don’t know how to make myself feel differently,” she wrote.

Shockingly, the Mirror reports a couple other commenters expressed similar feelings about their children.
Legalized abortion has led to a society where some parents believe a child’s worth is based on their feelings or circumstances. The abortion industry has convinced too many people that an unborn child is better off being chopped up, dismembered or poisoned in a brutal abortion procedure than given a chance at life.

Certainly, that little boy should have parents who love and care about him, but he would not have been better off aborted. Though his parents do not love him, he still is a valuable human being who deserves a right to life. And hopefully someday, someone will show him that.

http://www.lifenews.com/2017/10/02/moth ... his-sleep/
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

Planned Unparenthood

Post by Riddick » 10-05-2017 02:40 AM

The mother, presumably British, said her son was unplanned. She said she and her husband were happy with their two older daughters, and they did not want a third child. But by the time she discovered she was pregnant, she said it was too late to abort him.
Too late? Who decided that? What kind of world do we live in that revels in forcing couples to comply with some arbitrary procedural rule?

What is a child, but a fetal tissue mass run amok? Just because it leaves the womb doesn't make it any less a women's health issue.
Though his parents do not love him, he still is a valuable human being who deserves a right to life.
Again, who decides that!? Shouldn't a mother decide what right to life a fetal tissue mass running amok outside the womb has? If it causes the mother emotional pain and mental anguish, why shouldn't she be able to correct her mistake after it's been born?

Why should any women needlessly suffer? There ought be no time limits on choice. Retroactive abortion is a basic human right.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Re: "Feelings.......woo, woo, woo, feelings............."

Post by kbot » 10-05-2017 11:43 AM

"Who" decides..........????

Valid question. What part does the child and his/ her views have in all this? I wonder how many people who have been lucky enough to survive the legal definition of "what it means" to meet the legal definition of personhood, and had been born would answer "definitely" that they truly wish their Mom had aborted them, and, taking it even further, would come out and just agree to end it all because, by allowing a life birth to occur in the first place, that an incorrect decision had been made by Mom and they were going to correct it.

This notion also leads to some scarier scenarios down the line. Perhaps some Progressive court will pass a ruling that would allow for society to correct a wrong inflicted on Society by requiring that one's life be ended as" obviously Mom was wrong and had made a wrong decision in allowing someone to have even been born"..... Heck, we already allow for abortion and physician assisted suicide, so why not, right?

The concept of forced death required by societal norms was discussed in an early Star Trek episode:

A Taste of Armageddon

In the episode, the crew of the USS Enterprise visits a planet whose people fight a computer-simulated war against a neighboring planet. Although the war is fought via computer simulation, the citizens of each planet have to submit to real executions inside "disintegration booths" to meet the casualty counts of the simulated attacks. The crew of the Enterprise is caught in the middle and are told to submit themselves voluntarily for execution after being "killed" in an "enemy attack".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Taste_of_Armageddon
Attachments
A-Taste-of-Armageddon.jpg
A-Taste-of-Armageddon.jpg (77.13 KiB) Viewed 1695 times
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 10-05-2017 12:11 PM

kbot wrote: 10-05-2017 11:43 AM Heck, we already allow for abortion and physician assisted suicide, so why not, right?
Sure. After all a murder is only an extroverted suicide.
kbot wrote: 10-05-2017 11:43 AM The concept of forced death required by societal norms was discussed in an early Star Trek episode:
Progressive policy agendas taken to their logical conclusion??

Death insurance. State sponsored universal death care. The right to die. It's all good.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 10-05-2017 03:51 PM

Riddick wrote: 10-05-2017 12:11 PMDeath insurance. State sponsored universal death care. The right to die. It's all good.
Insurance companies??????? Please!!!!!!!!!

What I have found increasingly ironic is how our rapidly secularized state blindly accepts the legal definition that enshrines "God" as a reasons for insurance companies not paying-up.....

act of God

n. a natural catastrophe which no one can prevent such as an earthquake, a tidal wave, a volcanic eruption, or a tornado. Acts of God are significant for two reasons: 1) for the havoc and damage they wreak, and 2) because often contracts state that "acts of God" are an excuse for delay or failure to fulfill a commitment or to complete a construction project. Many insurance policies exempt coverage for damage caused by acts of God, which is one time an insurance company gets religion. At times disputes arise as to whether a violent storm or other disaster was an act of God (and therefore exempt from a claim) or a foreseeable natural event. God knows the answer!

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictiona ... act+of+god

"If" God's existence is being used by insurers to deny premium payers their due, then, by extension, we have established the existence of God. Correct?

Return to “Weird Nooz”