It Begins. Democrat Candidate for Sheriff Suggests Killing People to Take Their Guns

Weird and unusual, whacked out news!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

It Begins. Democrat Candidate for Sheriff Suggests Killing People to Take Their Guns

Post by Doka » 03-26-2018 12:32 PM

They loved him! Happy clapping "Zombies" :shock:

Daryl Fisher is a Democrat.

Daryl is running on the simple platform of “Justice for All.”

Daryl Fisher also says he will kill citizens of his county if they don’t turn over their guns.

In a recent speech Fisher, a Democrat, suggested killing people if they don’t turn over their guns.

Daryl Fisher: Any weapon that is designed for use by the military I think we should ban. You’ve heard people say you have to pry my gun from my cold dead hands. (shrugs) OK.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03 ... heir-guns/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Re: It Begins. Democrat Candidate for Sheriff Suggests Killing People to Take Their Guns

Post by kbot » 03-27-2018 11:05 AM

Can't make this up Doka. I agree that "something" needs to be done about gun violence. I also believe that "something" needs to be done about violence in general.

This isn't it. I think that we need to start with the people who feel the need to go out and kill people.........
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Raggedyann
Pirate

Re: It Begins. Democrat Candidate for Sheriff Suggests Killing People to Take Their Guns

Post by Raggedyann » 03-27-2018 12:15 PM

kbot wrote: 03-27-2018 11:05 AM This isn't it. I think that we need to start with the people who feel the need to go out and kill people.........
You need to get on the same program that the civilised world is on. Strict gun control and a ban on military weapons.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-27-2018 12:52 PM

Just where is this "Civilized World" that you speak of? :confused:

Raggedyann Quote:

You need to get on the same program that the civilised world is on. Strict gun control and a ban on military weapons.

Cartel Gunmen Dump Bags of Dismembered Bodies in Mexican Border City

REYNOSA, Tamaulipas — Cartel gunmen dumped two large bags filled with dismembered body parts outside a local gas station. The gory scene follows several days of relative peace after months of fierce gun battles and escalating violence between rival factions of the Gulf Cartel.

Cartel gunmen riding in an SUV pulled up to a gas station on the western side of Reynosa near the Retama rural community and left two large, bloody bags before driving off. Mexican authorities rushed to the scene and cordoned off the area as forensic investigators collected the two large bags that reportedly contained various body parts.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2018/03/ ... rder-city/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 03-27-2018 06:20 PM

How Australia And Other Developed Nations Have Put A Stop To Gun Violence

http://www.businessinsider.com/canada-a ... rol-2013-1

Don't bother making comments re out of control gun violence in Canada because the gun violence in Canada is non existent compared to the US. Ordinary people just don't own guns because one has to jump through hoops of fire to own one. And universal back ground checks. It takes months.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Return to “Weird Nooz”