Weird and unusual, whacked out news!

Moderator: Super Moderators

kbot
Pirate

Re: Pope Francis: 'There Is No Hell'

Post by kbot » 04-07-2018 11:35 AM

Doka wrote: 04-06-2018 03:48 PM
Kbot,Kbot, Kbot...........!

We have had this conversation before. I have no doubt that you are a good man. I and the rest of us certainly will identify with , and agree with your shared struggles, they are ours too.

You try to always live your lfe in the gray area and for the most part that can work, but eventually most of us will find that we must take "stand" To have the courage of or own convictions on something, someone, etc. If for nothing else, than to to define our own "limitations", and our own self respect. Call ,it good, bad or indifferent, what ever you want.

Here is how you are appearing to me over the years. You make a Critique of something (people, places ,things) . Then you switch sides and make excuses and defend the behavior of the whatever of what you just critiqued , then you take it as a personal attack, if you feel cornered. Just what do you believe in? Certainly not on what you originally wrote, you shred that theory all by yourself, the fight is with-in you. As far as I can see you have No Convictions,that you care to keep, you think it might offend someone? I call it "fence sitting" and it is really really uncomfortable position to be in.
:mrgreen: Frustrating isn't it Doka....... Unfortunately, I try to consider other sides/ angles of an issue. Sometimes that gets in the way.......

There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

!?THE HELL YOU SAY?!

Post by Riddick » 04-07-2018 06:05 PM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Pope Francis: 'There Is No Hell'

Post by Doka » 04-08-2018 07:12 PM

For the many NOT creating the chaos, but thirst for peace and awesome life well lived, perhaps just in our own eyes. That is all we need, living to our own standards of which we sometimes set too high or set way too low, to make the effort of doing no harm, but, to live our own convictions , without forcing others to enjoy them with us.(can't do that anyway). Just something else to learn along the way. Back, to my 1st sentence.......This is Hell, but we really don't have to stay here......... :D

A Friend of mine sent this to me.......

"People hate the one percent because they are not part of the one percent...LOL 
The one percent have always ruled over the 99% and that will NEVER EVER change no matter what economic system is in play. And people are so EASILY played by the 1%. 

The smart people, those moving up in the cosmos are not focused on the 1% or anyone else. Everyone WILL eat only whats put on their plates. Therefore, as I have said millions/billions of times, "don't worry about other people's plates, worry about what is on your own plate". 
Only those who clean their plate can get up from the table (graduate )

"People are suckers for HATE and ENVY and fall for it all the time because they don't want to focus on their own ****. "

The 1%, If that many, really, Have been responsible since the beginning of time, for the "undoing" of their own civilizations, so we can dig them up and Never Learn A Thing........."Intent" of what humans do, has no "shelf life" it appears, even when we look out on the "rubble" created.

No requirement to join, believe in any thing, just keep your eyes on you self, seems simple, Right :?:

We are Spiritual Souls , some more than others are ready to move on, some are going backwards. No matter what......we do "move around"with or without being" Aware", kind of like Babies, who don't really understand or care if they went to Aunt Whosits, for Christmas.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Catholic Historian: 'Pope Francis Doesn't Believe in the Existence of Hell'

Post by Riddick » 05-19-2018 04:24 PM

In the 3/28/2018 edition of Italian publication La Repubblica, pope Francis's Italian friend Eugenio Scalfari quoted the Pope as saying, "There is no Hell, there is the disappearance of sinful souls." The Pope also reportedly said, "It is an honor to be called revolutionary."

The Vatican press office did not deny what Scalfari reported but instead said, "No quotation of the aforementioned article must therefore be considered as a faithful transcription of the words of the Holy Father." Pope Francis did not deny what he was reported to have said and Scalfari never issued a retraction or a correction.

Author and Catholic historian Prof. Roberto de Mattei, former Modern History chairman at the University of Cassino, was asked in a recent interview about Scalfari. De Mattei explained that Scalfari, an atheist and a communist, is the founder of La Repubblica, and added despite his friendship and frequent interviews of Pope Francis, that Scalfari supports abortion, homosexuality, and euthanasia.

When asked, “Pope Bergoglio (Francis) said to Eugenio Scalfari that Hell does not exist [in a March interview]. Does this mean that Bergolio is a heretic?” Prof. de Mattei said, “The existence of Hell is a truth of faith. So, everyone who denies, negates this truth is heretical."

"I am convinced, personally, that Pope Francis doesn’t believe in the existence of Hell," said the professor.

"In his interview [with Scalfari] he declared this," said De Mattei. "But then there was an intervention, very ambiguous, of the press office of the Holy See. So it’s not so clear what really, officially Pope Francis thinks."

"So, his position seems to be a crypto-heretical position," said De Mattei. "Crypto-heretical means a position which is not openly, formally heretical, but heretical in a dissimulating, hidden way.”

FULL ARTICLE
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Weird Nooz”