Stressed soldiers to be treated with cannabis

Weird and unusual, whacked out news!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Maties, how do you feel?

No opinion
15%
Kewl! where do I sign up!?
15%
This is a dangerous substance, aren't we fighting a war on drugs?
10%
There are plenty of other safe, legit options available.
5%
Great idea! A natural herbal remedy
40%
My feelings aren't represented in these selections
5%
Polling pirates is unconstitutional and illegal in 13 states
10%

Total votes: 20

voguy
Pirate

Re: Stressed soldiers to be treated with cannabis

Post by voguy » 07-25-2016 06:38 PM

Raggedyann wrote:
voguy wrote:The irony of this is that Ohio just passed a medical marijuana bill, but it can only be purchased from "select" dealers. You can't grow even one plant for your own consumption. To me, that's denial of reasonable treatment, and buying from one state licensed person smells of cronyism and cartel.
Pot will be legal in Canada next year, or so they keep telling us. The fact that folks will not be allowed to grow their own, pisses me off. I can grow my own lettuce, but not my own pot. :huhsmile:
Agreed. But I also look at it from the standpoint of the government (here) being in the sales and recording of sales. There should be no reason we can't grow our own for our own consumption. Now, if they want to make a law prohibiting a person from selling, or even taxing on the sale, I'm somewhat OK. But it really gets in my craw that only a government office can sell it.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 07-26-2016 09:44 AM

Well you two stalwart members it's this ah way! They cannot tax your home grown weed and they would not trust the grower on his amount grown to be taxed per quarter or year! :twisted: Heck! We could (guess)estimate and be close to right, eh? :lol: :lol: :P

:idea: Why don't they all take time out, sit down, hold on tight to something to steady themselves, then shut up and just print mo money! :P

Talking weed to help those who need it medically is a great idea. Obamma Care, Medicare, and Medicaid will never agree to helping in such a natural way! :oops:

MK II :coolhat:
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 07-26-2016 11:00 AM

The government wants their cut - that ALL that this is about. Get those details worked AND THEN "allow" those who need it have access.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-26-2016 04:41 PM

kbot wrote:The government wants their cut - that ALL that this is about. Get those details worked AND THEN "allow" those who need it have access.
Yep. And they sure take their cut, don't they?
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Weird Nooz”