Sold out to Monsanto

Health, bio-technology

Moderator: Super Moderators

voguy
Pirate

Sold out to Monsanto

Post by voguy » 07-09-2016 08:22 AM

Those of us who are against GMOs need to keep this in mind, and encourage our friends. Apathy means approval.
T_SoldOut.jpg
T_SoldOut.jpg (63.58 KiB) Viewed 5354 times
Accurate labeling of products is not an inconvenience to a seller. Wanting to disguise the product is a warning.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Doka
Pirate

Re: Sold out to Monsanto

Post by Doka » 07-09-2016 09:31 AM

The Author of this article tends to be a "Far Right" guy, but tends to resource his stuff fairly well. Maybe "far right " is not a bad place to be at this time in our history?

Side Note: I bet , there is no way that Al Franken could not be for "Franken Food". Have Been noticing names and actions, lately, for instance "Comey" not pronounced that
way, but you get my drift. Now I can't stop seeing associations :confused:

Hillary Clinton Pushes GMO Agenda, Hires Monsanto Lobbyist, Takes Huge Dollars from Monsanto

"Monsanto and Bill Gates are top donors to the Clinton Family Foundation"

A quick look at this table of Clinton Family Foundation donors reveals both the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and Monsanto as two of the heavy-hitting donors to the Clinton Family Foundation.

Bill Gates, of course, pushes vaccines on the world, while Monsanto pushes GMOs. It’s a toxic one-two punch for global depopulation.

Hillary Clinton’s donors also include the drug maker Pfizer, ExxonMobil, Dow Chemical, Goldman Sachs, Procter & Gamble, Coca-Cola and many more. It’s a who’s who compilation of the most evil corporations and institutions on planet Earth, and they’ve all given huge money — tens of millions of dollars — to Hillary Clinton.

All the corporations are, of course, buying influence with the Clintons. This obvious fact was wildly attacked by extreme leftist Democratic party operatives like George Stephanopoulos, who turned out to have hidden his own $75,000 in donations to the same Clinton Foundation. He claims he thought he was donating to halt “deforestation.” Hillaryious!

http://www.globalresearch.ca/hillary-cl ... to/5450985
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-09-2016 12:41 PM

Doka wrote:The Author of this article tends to be a "Far Right" guy, but tends to resource his stuff fairly well. Maybe "far right " is not a bad place to be at this time in our history?
I think in the context of protection, possibly. What worries me about the far right is they are just as rabid as the far left. Some of the things they want are just as invasive as the liberal line. When I hear people say that "you have to do this to be an American", for example, I think of 1930s Germany.

Doka wrote:Side Note: I bet , there is no way that Al Franken could not be for "Franken Food". Have Been noticing names and actions, lately, for instance "Comey" not pronounced that
way, but you get my drift. Now I can't stop seeing associations :confused:
I think you are right about this. A little fact checking turned up this....
Sens. Al Franken and Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota will support a compromise food labeling bill that, if passed and signed into law, will require disclosure on food packages of the presence of genetically modified organisms, known as GMOs. Source
And this, from the Daily Kos seems to substanciate the claim Franken is opposed.

Doka wrote:Hillary Clinton Pushes GMO Agenda, Hires Monsanto Lobbyist, Takes Huge Dollars from Monsanto
"Monsanto and Bill Gates are top donors to the Clinton Family Foundation"
A quick look at this table of Clinton Family Foundation donors reveals both the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and Monsanto as two of the heavy-hitting donors to the Clinton Family Foundation.
Bill Gates, of course, pushes vaccines on the world, while Monsanto pushes GMOs. It’s a toxic one-two punch for global depopulation.
Hillary Clinton’s donors also include the drug maker Pfizer, ExxonMobil, Dow Chemical, Goldman Sachs, Procter & Gamble, Coca-Cola and many more. It’s a who’s who compilation of the most evil corporations and institutions on planet Earth, and they’ve all given huge money — tens of millions of dollars — to Hillary Clinton.
One of the many reasons not to vote for Hillary. With the Clintons, everything is for sale, votes, support, everything.

I'll just say this about GMO. After I started watching what I was buying, and in some cases growing my own non-GMO, I've felt a lot better. And the more I cruse documents (thanks Ed Snowden) and read medical research, the more suspicious I am about the effects of GMO. The public is largely ignorant between the difference of GMO, natural gene mutation, and selective breeding. And governments and industry are secretive as hell. We're only now finding out about stuff that happened prior to the 1960s.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-09-2016 01:00 PM

The thing about GMOs is that Monsanto is NOT testing Before releasing. We are the "Lab Rats", not that this is a first for the general public , (chemtrails, radiation, drugs etc.) I just like to know what I'm eating, am I eating corn or corn spliced with a Rat gnome to boost protein? I want to decide if I want to eat "rat" or not?!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-09-2016 01:13 PM

Not to mention that sometimes the effects can show up years later.

Take for instance Thalidomide and Diethylstilbestrol (DES). Both declared safe even when evidence showed harm.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-09-2016 01:22 PM

What's going to happen when some kid drops dead from eating a tomato laced peanut gnome? It is spooky !
KARMA RULES

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: The Ode to Monsanto's CEO! 1994!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 07-09-2016 11:44 PM

voguy wrote:Those of us who are against GMOs need to keep this in mind, and encourage our friends. Apathy means approval**.
T_SoldOut.jpg
Accurate labeling of products is not an inconvenience to a seller. Wanting to disguise the product is a warning.
** voguy and Doka - Let's not take a heavenly ride through our silence :!:

If Chillery wins we all loose! :oops: Those were great lines above from you two steadfast pirates! :miked:

If and ONLY IF you are into sychronicity please wear your warmest sweater before listening to this song that pre dates GMO's from 1996! But first remember two things that the song below is "just a love song" and lastly reflect back to Linnea's name for her forum. :shock:

Sorry there's no white bouncing ball to follow......... :|

Coming Back to Life - Pink Floyd - The Division Bell - 1994

Or could this easily be.......?

"The Ode to Monsanto's CEO" :P When reading "you" that word could be their CEO!

Where were you when I was burned and broken
While the days slipped by from my window watching
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/fo ... h-effects/
And where were you when I was hurt and I was helpless
Because the things you say and the things you do surround me
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
dying to believe in what you've heard
I was staring straight into the shining sun

Lost in thought and lost in time
While the seeds of life and the seeds of change were planted
Outside the rain fell dark and slow
While I pondered on this dangerous but irresistible pastime
I took a heavenly ride through our silence
I knew the moment had arrived
For killing the past and coming back to life

I took a heavenly ride through our silence
I knew the waiting had begun
And I headed straight into the shining sun

Now go back to 1994 for "Coming Back to Life" for The Division Bell's PULSE Tour from Pink Floyd..........

THE USE OF ANY COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL IS USED UNDER THE GUIDELINES OF "FAIR USE" IN TITLE 17 § 107 OF THE UNITED STATES CODE. SUCH MATERIAL REMAINS THE COPYRIGHT OF THE ORIGINAL HOLDER AND IS USED HERE FOR THE PURPOSES OF EDUCATION, COMPARISON, AND CRITICISM ONLY.

NO INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT IS INTENDED

Now used here for the purpose of EDUCATION

MK II :x

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

My 24-7-365 signature at Madmart's Supernatural Earth!

"Coming Back to Life" - The Division Bell - Pink Floyd - 1994

Ref the above video: Was there a spooky tribute, in lyrics, to Monsanto's CEO in 1994 :?: :P
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 09-05-2017 07:32 AM, edited 2 times in total.
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-10-2016 08:23 AM

One of my side research projects is to investigate how we got to the point where people are allergic to common things such as wheat and peanuts. It seems there has been a shift in our bodies, a reaction caused by exterior influences.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 07-22-2016 10:57 PM

voguy wrote:One of my side research projects is to investigate how we got to the point where people are allergic to common things such as wheat and peanuts. It seems there has been a shift in our bodies, a reaction caused by exterior influences.
Exterior influences is right on voguy and your investigation could be found somewhere in these 10 irrefutable reasons GMO's can harm you! Virtually all farm fields for crops are Big Ag chemical test labs with something sprayed, injected or genetically modified inside the seeds of change and all doped up in increasing amounts every year. Some weeds are a step ahead genetically modifying themselves to survive! Bugs are known to morph too to live!

I've mentioned bugs just above here so hear you go. Since around 2005 I have not seen our porch light or "night security lighting" elsewhere attracting multiple moths or other bugs so inclined to stay up all night buzzing the bulbs! :oops: I would go on about the far fewer species of butterflies seen now but there's not enough room on this page! :realmad:

One of these days don't be amazed if you see some fields glowing dimly in the dark! :oops: :P Also the spooky art work of David Dees is prevalent here! :o

I've followed this lady on Twitter for along time and most of my RT's are inspired by this Seattle web page......

http://www.seattleorganicrestaurants.co ... /#gmoharms

MK II :x
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 10-23-2016 10:58 AM, edited 3 times in total.

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: 1 more sale: Monsanto sold out to Bayer!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 10-10-2016 02:42 PM

voguy,

The theme here is a sell out to Monsanto by the U.S. Administration via Congress. "Congress" was said on the Science Channel as I typed the word! 8) But not cool!

Two weeks ago Bayer of Germany made a sound offer of $66 billion to buy out Monsanto. The buy out may take over a year to complete. :|

REF the song above from 1994: If you and Doka would like to read a simple interpretation. I'll sure put it in black and white for you or any other member(s) who requests it. To date I've never done that to this particular song in the UK or the US. Because each line seems self explanatory as multiple lines of synchronizations! :wink: This fits as a God wink which is SQuire Rushnell's great explanation for coincidence. SQuire's favorite notable person explaining coincidence another way was famed Swiss psychologist Dr. Carl Jung.

http://www.whengodwinks.com

:mrgreen: My Jungian-like synchronous experience should peak the interest of members of North Carolina's Asheville Jungian Institute! 8)

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=49643

Just last night rock and roll mysteries was on Coast to Coast AM with David Syrett hosting frequent Coast guest, high school teacher and author R. Gary Patterson of East Tennessee. Once again Gary noted his interpretation of the word coincidence, "A coincidence is an explanation waiting to happen." 8)

http://www.rgarypatterson.com

MK II :wink:

When and if the $66 billion dollar transfer of ownership occurs. Bayer's bonus will then be the inheritance of the title of becomming the world's most newly despised corporation! :evil: :oops: :P

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Return to “Health”