Line up for the shot! It'll only be a about a 6 hour wait since the line is nearly three miles to the end!

Health, bio-technology

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: Line up for the shot! It'll only be a about a 6 hour wait since the line is nearly three miles to the end!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-05-2021 05:48 PM

Thanks Doka, scary eh?! CCP will profit any way they can at the world's expense on their fake consumer goods! I'd bet you could import a brand new exact replica of a 1988 Oldsmobile 88!๐Ÿ’ด ๐Ÿ’ด :coolhat:

Chloroquine = aquarium glass cleaner!

๐Ÿ””Hydroxychloroquine, ๐Ÿ””Ivermectin, ๐Ÿ””Quceritin = the big three to date and expect more to be discovered !๐Ÿ’‰ ๐Ÿ’Š

https://humansarefree.com/2021/02/ny-do ... id-19.html

Edited: AM 2/6/21

A Mark Levin, dba The Great One, and NYC/Fox News go to regular Dr. Mark Segal news flash! 8)

Dr. Segal's 94 year old Covid stricken father took hydroxycloroquine and was back home in two days! :wink:

MK II โˆ†=๐Ÿ˜ท
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 02-10-2021 06:58 PM, edited 3 times in total.
.......all wasteful, climate changing wars. Begun again by the Red Blooded Royals, or by a bewitching God-like dictator, or any so called religion, or for any other reasons like a world wide virus pandemic! MK II 4/26/15

Doka
Pirate

Re: Line up for the shot! It'll only be a about a 6 hour wait since the line is nearly three miles to the end!

Post by Doka » 02-06-2021 02:11 AM

Hi MK ll, the thing these helpful drugs have in common is that they all have an anti-inflammatory type effect in the body. So does tumeric, as a matter of fact.
KARMA RULES

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-06-2021 10:17 AM

Doka wrote: โ†‘
02-06-2021 02:11 AM
Hi MK ll, the thing these helpful drugs have in common is that they all have an anti-inflammatory type effect in the body. So does tumeric, as a matter of fact.
Yep Doka you got it right! Being medicine cabinet, anti-inflammatory supplement packed proactive is the ticket. I think those unfortunate to be quaranteed 14 days never got the right stuff! :oops:

MKII

Getting the right stuff past the hospital nurses would be nigh nearn't impossible! We are prohibited NATION wide visitation of loved ones! :(

The sacrificial few! This link is also generic, not being article specific! :roll:

https://www.globalresearch.ca
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 02-07-2021 01:38 AM, edited 2 times in total.
.......all wasteful, climate changing wars. Begun again by the Red Blooded Royals, or by a bewitching God-like dictator, or any so called religion, or for any other reasons like a world wide virus pandemic! MK II 4/26/15

Riddick
Pirate

"A Shot In The Dark" Covid Vaccine Distribution: A-mazing Ain'it?

Post by Riddick » 02-06-2021 03:36 PM

There are none so asleep & oblivious to the real world as those who are & would be Woken.

"Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out." - David Horowitz

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-09-2021 12:46 AM

Hmm! I thought I posted this link already!๐Ÿ˜ท Maybe Submit was not clicked. Or could it be we had visitors? :confused:

If you are in that long line this may tell you it's not worth the wait! Just 10 minutes at the beginning of the last 45-50 minutes will raise the hairs on your arms!

https://odysee.com/@TruthHertz:2/onceweretheliving:9

Sadly one more?

https://humansarefree.com/2021/02/58-ye ... ccine.html

MK II โˆ†= ๐Ÿ˜ท

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-10-2021 07:08 PM

๐Ÿ˜– Referr back to post number one please.

The lady in constant convulsions lives 28 miles NE of me in the same county!

Could you even imagine what she is going through? ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/woman ... onvulsing/

Edited on the evening of the 10th of February:

Clicking on her blue highlighted Facebook page you'll see she is 100% better now! Will vaccine wonders never cease!๐Ÿ‘ โ˜‘ ๐ŸŽ‡ ๐ŸŽ‡ ๐ŸŽ

Past Coast to Coast AM guest Dr. Sherri Tenpenny!

I've only watched it a few minutes but let's all suppose her talk will not have a happy ending. :shock:

https://benosey.com/qvids/dr-sherri-ten ... 8iJLxrk5fc

Yep! Just as I thought! :oops:

MK II โˆ†=๐Ÿ˜ท
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 02-18-2021 04:18 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-17-2021 10:51 PM

Fauci quote:
No, first of all, DNA is inherent in your own nuclear cell. Sticking in anything foreign will ultimately get cleared.โ€
It is the word "ultimately" that bothers me, just what does "It" do before it "ultimately" gets cleared.?Then I read of several cases, have the 2 shots and still come down with covid.?

Facebook CEO Zuckerberg Expresses Concern About COVID-19 Vaccines in Leaked Footage

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg made comments last year about COVID-19 vaccines that clash with policies that his platform has implemented, leaked video shows.

Zuckerberg said in July 2020: โ€œI do just want to make sure that I share some caution on this [vaccine] because we just donโ€™t know the long-term side effects of basically modifying peopleโ€™s DNA and RNA โ€ฆ basically the ability to produce those antibodies and whether that causes other mutations or other risks downstream. So, thereโ€™s work on both paths of vaccine development.โ€

Zuckerberg took a different stance when appearing in a virtual forum in November 2020 with Dr. Anthony Fauci, a leading government scientist.

โ€œJust to clear up one point, my understanding is that these vaccines do not modify your DNA or RNA. So thatโ€™s just an important point to clarify,โ€ Zuckerberg said, prompting Fauci to say: โ€œNo, first of all, DNA is inherent in your own nuclear cell. Sticking in anything foreign will ultimately get cleared.โ€

https://m.theepochtimes.com/facebook-ce ... 21-02-17-2
KARMA RULES

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-18-2021 04:12 AM

They are both wishy washy to say the least Doka! :coolhat: Thanks anyway for posting those DNA/RNA opinions from men over rated and over paid for their services to mankind!

"So, thereโ€™s work on both paths of vaccine development.โ€

One path shows one worker bee happily waiting for the long line to move.

The other path shows a busy bee passing over every flowering plant, or dew drop containing glyphosate! :wink:

My scalp itches all the time. Must be head lice! So I'd better run to Rural King or Walmart for some Ivermectin!

Getch'a some! Be ready for them little cell invading Chinese boogers!๐ŸŽฐ ๐Ÿ”ฌ

๐ŸšชGuess what that door could be?

MK II โˆ†=๐Ÿ˜ท

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 02-19-2021 04:00 AM

There are none so asleep & oblivious to the real world as those who are & would be Woken.

"Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out." - David Horowitz

Return to โ€œHealthโ€