For the Otherwise

Moderator: Super Moderators

rain
Pirate

re chem trail explanation

Post by rain » 07-29-2011 09:54 PM

I have read similar explanations re the chem trail phenom. but contrails do not act like chem trails as has been noted.

Decades ago there were no chem trails, or if you wish contrails, that acted as these do. I have some aviation background. They didn't spray until somewhere around 1996 ish. Pilots I've spoken too see them. Sometimes they'd hide by spraying right on the outer rim of a large cloud so you wouldn't notice. People have chased this down & found unmarked planes & a few brave souls have said they serviced them but were told to shut up. I know what I know & a bunch of scientific jargon isn't going to change that. Anybody can be bought. Just look at your politicians.

Re dust storms across the ocean from Mongolia & China, that's true. I have personally experienced a couple. It's a small planet.

Peace
Rain

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-30-2011 09:18 AM

Text: [UPDATE] Jerry Cole writes to me to inform me that he was the actual author of the photo. See his comment here. And his account of the photo in the Ventura County Reporter:
“I know I took the picture,” Cole said. “It was my first mission, and I thought they were German fighters, but they are P-47s getting ready to go back to England. They had a few extra gallons, and they were feeling frisky, so they shot up and then went back to England.” This particular photo was almost delegated to obscurity because it had what Cole believed to be a fatal flaw in the picture. Cole said he walked past the clerk’s office where the photos were being sorted. The clerk was holding the photo of the contrails in his hands and gazing at it. However, it had a large streak of light across it, and Cole thought the photo was ruined. But the clerk did not agree that the photo was worthless. “What I didn’t know was that he sent it to the wire services,” Clerk said. “The first place it actually showed up was in Time magazine in 1943. [The streak] was airbrushed out. That’s how it got published.”
Article on Pre-Jet Contrails

Again, for those of you who think you are being sprayed, I know it's exciting to be a part of a conspiracy, and post about it, but how about some science? Won't you please collect samples, take them to a local lab or medical college for analysis? And don't forget that many elements show up in our atmosphere at high levels, including dust and minerals from as far away as the Middle East, transferred on the jet stream.

If people championing chemtrails would only do the basic science of collecting, analysis, and documentation, then we can get to the bottom of this. And if sufficient evidence prevailed, I would suspect something would be done about it. Lacking that, all we can say is that what people think is chemical dispersion is nothing more than an effect of atmospheric heating by an engine.

BTW, as a pilot who owned an flew a Beechcraft King Air 350, I was able to make contrails at high altitude. But I swear to God I never sprayed anyone, ever.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

rain
Pirate

Science

Post by rain » 07-30-2011 11:40 AM

I know it's hard to believe. We don't want to think our gov. would allow it, but they have & it's not the first time. FYI it's not all giggles & conspiracy theories or fun in any way! It sickens me. (Probably literally)

If you listen to Coast than you should know samples HAVE been taken. They consist of primarily of barium, aluminum & vary with virus, human white blood cells & other yummy things mixed in. Go to http://www.carnicom.com for an indepth scientific discussion. WWII is over old chum. Our world is not the same. That's my lost post on this. I would still appreciate reports from you Pirates that are still being sprayed as I hope They are finished.

Now .... those who want to can bury their collective heads in the sand & beleive in the Easter Bunny. I wish you Love & Peace
Rain

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-30-2011 12:03 PM

Rain, I know that you said it was your last post on the subject, BUT. Today is the 1st day in I don't know how long that there are NO TRAILS. I find it odd that it would happen as in your statement that your hope that THEY are finished. I am so curious if you should know something? At any rate I am glad for today!

Doka:)

Lore
Pirate

Post by Lore » 07-30-2011 02:40 PM

Based on the theory that cloud cover helps cool the earth offsetting global warming and that expanding chem trails create a hazy cloud cover, I wonder if lack of chem trails in your area Doka might be related to this article:

http://news.yahoo.com/climate-change-de ... 03696.html
Last edited by Lore on 07-30-2011 02:44 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-30-2011 10:53 PM

Thank you Lore, A very interesting article indeed. Since this is the 1st day with no trails here in many months. I will be checking with the rest of the world to see what's going on.

Doka

joan roberts
Pirate

Post by joan roberts » 07-31-2011 06:54 PM

None around here in a very long time, maybe a year, but

lots of rain this year, enough to share and to spare

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-31-2011 07:15 PM

Just wonder if they have been spraying us since WW-II, Rain, especially in the context of reports of them lasting for days or weeks.

I'm having a hard time find good science at the site you posted.

I guess we'll have to disagree. Keep looking up. ;)
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

joan roberts
Pirate

Post by joan roberts » 08-14-2011 03:18 PM

Temp has been 90 aft and eve here for about a month and

yesterday had some of those trails in the sky, northwest

of here:( That temp is a lot cooler than normal, usually

its 100+ here in August

ShamanistiK
Pirate

Re: Science

Post by ShamanistiK » 08-19-2011 01:09 AM

rain wrote: If you listen to Coast than you should know samples HAVE been taken. They consist of primarily of barium, aluminum & vary with virus, human white blood cells & other yummy things mixed in. Go to http://www.carnicom.com for an indepth scientific discussion. WWII is over old chum. Our world is not the same. That's my lost post on this. I would still appreciate reports from you Pirates that are still being sprayed as I hope They are finished.

They are still spraying daily up here on the Canadian west coast. I work outside and monitor the "contrail" slowly growing larger and creating a thin cloud-like cover over the mountains and ocean where I work. Then I see a plane go by that has what seems to be a normal contrail- and sure enough it disappears, like the planes I watched when I was a kid.

I agree with you. I have to laugh when people try to discredit chemtrails- there are people observing them and taking the time to participate in discussions about them- it has made me want to research it cause I do give most people the benefit of the doubt. It is possible that they are spraying something and just not telling us about it. I see it daily.

showthread.php?s=&threadid=45173
Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it.
Henry David Thoreau

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 05-08-2014 05:12 PM

Who was rainmaker? Anybody know?
For if it profit, none dare call it Treason.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 05-09-2014 02:12 AM

Nope. I think he/she was before my time.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Return to “Earth/ Weather/ Climate”