Is Global Warming A Lie?

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Re: Is Global Warming A Lie?

Post by Riddick » 06-16-2016 05:51 PM

voguy wrote:as my meteorology professor would have said, even a minute amount of particulate is an adding to the equation, so you can't discount it.
It's the old straw that broke the camel's back. Stupid Humons! Every day closer to doom yet we can't stop ourselves from bringing on Climate Catastrophe. Or can we?

If ever there was a safe and sane solution to the insanity, it's a Global Carbon Tax. Yes We CAN save the planet, AND instead of doom you better believe an absolute boom of prosperity like the world has never seen will be just around the corner.

Of course, there's a price to pay. But hey! Either Hell or Heaven, it's up to us. Where there's a will, there's a way
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 06-16-2016 06:42 PM

Well, we should never forget that any situation, no matter of relevancy, can be made into a control topic simply by applying the chicken little aspect. Politicians are good at that. I don't care if you're talking about guns or sweets in schools, the dynamic is such that they milk BS out of a topic and fling it artistically with hopes it will stick.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 06-17-2016 01:41 AM

Chicken Little In Climateland
OR, Birds of a Feather Spread Panic Together

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-17-2016 10:11 AM

Man alive Riddick! You've over achieved with all those great cartoon slams! I liked them all, keep up the good finds (work) :!: :P :P :D

I'll be back but here's a Drudge Report chuckle this AM just before my nap time for the night time! :P :oops: :lol: That was a great chicken little marathon and a helluva scroll Riddick! With me being a denier, I liked 'em a lot! 8) 8) 8) :wink:

Washington Times

:oops: 8)

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... rosecuted/

If Democratic attorneys general can pursue climate change skeptics for fraud, then also at risk of prosecution are climate alarmists whose predictions of global doom have failed to materialize. :P

The “cuts both ways” argument was among those raised by 13 Republican attorneys general in a letter urging their Democratic counterparts to stop using their law enforcement power against fossil fuel companies and others that challenge the climate change catastrophe narrative.
Consider carefully the legal precedent and threat to free speech, said the state prosecutors in their letter this week, headed by Alabama Attorney General Luther Strange.

“If it is possible to minimize the risks of climate change, then the same goes for exaggeration,” said the letter. “If minimization is fraud, exaggeration is fraud.”

MK II :mrgreen:
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Return to “Earth/ Weather/ Climate”