Stardate: 21161.8

All personal Logs or Crew Logs can go under this heading. Image

------------------
Peace,

Captain Kundalini

Tai'a T'Lar
Pirate

Post by Tai'a T'Lar » 03-03-2002 06:21 AM

Personal Log (as recorded by bio-data computer/visual)
Tai'a T'Lar
USS Excalibur
Star Date 21161.8
03:02:07

{Tai'a T'Lar enters her private quarters after a late evening session uploading data to the ship's science lab computers. Lt Commander M'Aryals has brought aboard data from the Deltan Quadrant concerning a mutant strain of viruses obtained from AX10376D, an asteroid which had wandered into the Deltan system. T'Lar has also had command of the ship for 2 days while Captain Kundalini has been recuperating in his quarters from a severe migraine episode - cause unknown.

T'Lar has removed her uniform and put on a flowing, mauve colored Vulcan robe, with silver filagree embroidery at the hem, sleeves and lapels. She is walking barefoot over the thick, luxuriant carpet in her quarters - visibly relaxing from the long day. She sips a vulcan tea, milk with a peasant bite of cinnamon, and sits at her desk, gazing out at the floor to ceiling view of the galaxy}

[This message has been edited by Tai'a T'Lar (edited 03 March 2002).]

eliza_nightvoice
Pirate

Post by eliza_nightvoice » 03-03-2002 09:29 PM

USS Excalibur
Star Date 21161.8

I think I'm finally in the right quarters. Seems like I had some real good friend on my last assignment, or else Chief Engineer, Za-ulata, had not caught the Denerian slim devil that was wreaking havoc with the main computer system. Lil' devil that.

Well, here I am after being transported to the wrong destination with the wrong paperwork, which had me down for a demotion. Good thing we don't get paid like the olden days. That little snafu alone of going back to Ensign-grade pay scale would have a big let-down.

I'm going to enjoy this assignment. My fellow shipmates and superior officers are fine goeggs. (That takes me back to my Academy days. Hope I'm not dating myself. But, I'm the only one seeing this.) And I'm on Excalibur. Who would have thought that the little kid from East Podunk would get the chance to explore the stars on one of the finest ship in the fleet?

Well, Starlight has arrived with the rest of my things and has settled in quite comfortably. Just wish she'd move her clawpaw from over my console controls.

Now, if I could only find by Vulcanian chess set. It must be here somewhere in this chaos! Tomorrow starts another watch.

[This message has been edited by eliza_nightvoice (edited 03 March 2002).]

eliza_nightvoice
Pirate

Post by eliza_nightvoice » 03-06-2002 11:26 PM

USS Excalibur
Personal Log of Lt. Cmdr Nightvoice

What a day! After dinner, I excused myself from the schduled evening entertainment, a performance of a concerto by a Andeluthian composer. Went to the observation lounge. So quiet and peaceful in the dim star light. The ship's activities seem so far away when you are viewing the magnificence of this universe. Everyone should get the opportuniy to feel so humble and awe-struck when confronting the stars. I hear the melancholy
strains from the string quartet. Strange that so many different musical system variations try to capture the music of the spheres. The Andeluthian mode captures so elegantly the plaintive spirit of the pensive, searching soul. It was difficult to leave the observation deck when two of my fellow crewmates came in for an evening's tete-a-tete. I honored their desire for privacy. God knows how scarce that commodity is on a star ship.

So,here I am in my cabin, a glass of Earth/English sherry on my writing desk. (Real, not from areplicator.) Starlight's asleep and dreaming on the bed. Lights are low, candles flicker, and the smoke of exotic insence gently curl upward. I'm home, at least for the moment.

Post by Guest » 03-06-2002 11:47 PM

Personal Log: 21175.9

I can tell that the crew is excited about our new mission and especially the Roast that we're having in the Old Radio Room. It's a happy excitement. I never really thought that a romance could bloom on a Starship, yet I just passed 2 crew members headed on their way to the Observation Deck. Fortunately, I can also have a quiet, private view of the Heavens all to myself in my quarters.

Computer, dim lights 50%. Play Williams Time/Space Opus #1.

http://captk2k.home.texas.net/Music/Sol ... -Space.mp3

There....that's more like it.

Post by Guest » 04-05-2002 04:05 AM

Personal Log: 21257.87

I was just wondering why no one posts here anymore. Hmmmmmmm.
I have ordered some new Star Trek themed software and haven't gotten it yet. I have pretty mych redesigned mt computer into a Star Trek mode. That includes Sounds for computer fuctions, fonts, icons, wallpapers and screensavers. All I need now is an LCARS Optical Interface for the Browser, etc. If I don't hear anything by tomorrow, I'm going to be very annoyed.
Speaking of designs, I'm building a new website. The only hang-up I have about it is that I can't upload mp3's onto it, which was something I wanted to do. I'm going to have to check into that.

eliza_nightvoice
Pirate

Post by eliza_nightvoice » 04-05-2002 07:13 PM

Hi Capt'n!
Just realize I haven't seen posting by you for a couple of days since your rum splash. Hope everything's going well with you and you've just been pre-occopied with you machinery and website update.

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 04-05-2002 08:27 PM

Maryals - i am enjoying your 'dammit, Jim' signatures Image Don't always get the pun, but they are funny anyway Image Maybe there is a subliminal recognition. Just makes me feel good - anyhow. Bones was/is quite a character. Somewhat like his counter-part, Elk, here on the Excalibur...

As far as logging in here - I guess we are remiss! What time I have I have been spending in the 8-5 gig, looking after three forums, posting in RR and messing around with the lawn and small flower garden. Image

Maybe I'm just slowing down now that I am aging like fine wine here Image

Glitch
Pirate

Post by Glitch » 04-06-2002 04:32 AM

You really shouldnt have done that Skippy!
Now we're are gonna have to repo this ship.

Post by Guest » 04-06-2002 04:40 AM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Glitch:
You really shouldnt have done that Skippy!
Now we're are gonna have to repo this ship.
</font>
My apologies, Elk. I am stepping down as Moderator because I abused the list. I had a bad day and I took it out on you.

[This message has been edited by Captain Kundalini (edited 06 April 2002).]

Post by Guest » 04-06-2002 05:43 AM

I am Agent Kaydah. I am from the Federation Reclaimation Internal Security Bureau and Investigations. ("Frisbi")
I must speak with the first officer.

Return to “Star Trek Forum”