George Noory/Guests, Commentary,
Radio topics

Moderator: Super Moderators

Methos
Pirate

Enough RCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!George!!!!!!

Post by Methos » 12-07-2006 01:29 AM

Damn George,

Give it a rest with Richard C.! He is on the show at least twice a week with the same info over and over and of course the usual whining about his victim status and how anyone disagreeing with him is automatically part of a conspiratorial cabal out to cover up the truth.

Also i am still waiting for all his promises about coral castle back when he went there and had to of course call in just about every night with the claim that he was just about to break open the secret of the coral castle but after he had used up the show for the week he then claimed it would be within the next few months and then nothing like every other claim of "This is it the undeniable smoking gun"and what do we get(DA,DA,DA) NOTHING!!!!!!!!

The only thing we get for sure from crybaby RCH is send me money and buy my stuff. Give RCH a rest.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And Pat Boone too!
Last edited by Methos on 12-07-2006 01:32 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Jon-Marcus
Pirate

Post by Jon-Marcus » 12-07-2006 08:20 AM

Methos, I have to agree with your meaning here. Honestly, RCH bores the hell out of me. He presents pure speculation as absolute fact.
Granted, he may be right. But nothing is proven. At least not yet. When I look at the Mars and Moon pics on his site, you know what I see? Rocks.
I'd like some hard facts for a change.
"You have forgotten the face of your father." Roland Deschain

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 12-07-2006 09:09 AM

The Nooryheads luv Richard Hoagland, Doctor Morgus and Pat Boone, and if you Osama-luvin' commie pinko faggots don't, then go live in Russia with the rest of the freaks. And on your way out don't let the big door hit you where the good Lord split you!

So there! :D :D :D

Jon-Marcus
Pirate

Post by Jon-Marcus » 12-07-2006 09:17 AM

And who are you refering to, Joe? Come now. Be specific. Point fingers for a change.
Please. :)

cherry
Pirate

Post by cherry » 12-07-2006 09:18 AM

joequinn, George wants you to give him a call . . . . :o

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 12-07-2006 09:20 AM

If you are not a devout Nooryhead, then you are an Osama-luvin' commie pinko faggot, and there is no place for you on God's green earth --- much less than in God's green country.

Are you a Nooryhead, Jon-Marcus? If you are, then --- maybe --- you are OK. But if you are not, then you are a clear and present danger to the national security of the United States --- and need to be dealt with, immediately, publicly and violently.

There, I've said it... :D :D :D

Jon-Marcus
Pirate

Post by Jon-Marcus » 12-07-2006 09:34 AM

joequinn wrote: If you are not a devout Nooryhead, then you are an Osama-luvin' commie pinko faggot, and there is no place for you on God's green earth --- much less than in God's green country.

Are you a Nooryhead, Jon-Marcus? If you are, then --- maybe --- you are OK. But if you are not, then you are a clear and present danger to the national security of the United States --- and need to be dealt with, immediately, publicly and violently.

There, I've said it... :D :D :D

Hmmmm. I'm a bit unclear on what a "Nooryhead" is exactly. If it means much the same as, say, "Dittohead", then no, I am not. I prefer to do my own thinking, thank you anyway.
By that token, I must fall into your first catagory of: "an Osama-luvin' commie pinko faggot, and there is no place for you on God's green earth --- much less than in God's green country."
But you and I know this is not true. You, O Mighty Quinn, long ago branded me as a gun-toting Fascist freak. Or had you forgotten? *I*, most certainly, have not.
So, please, make up your mind on this. Fascist or commie pinko faggot? Pick one, and please, stick with it.
:D :D

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 12-07-2006 09:39 AM

You could be a multiple personality, Jon-Marcus, spanning the worst of both worlds... :D :D :D

Jon-Marcus
Pirate

Post by Jon-Marcus » 12-07-2006 09:49 AM

joequinn wrote: You could be a multiple personality, Jon-Marcus, spanning the worst of both worlds... :D :D :D

You know, Joe, this might be humerous to you but it wasn't, isn't, and won't be to me.
So, for civility's sake I suggest we both leave this alone and go spar with someone else. I already have Divornamus. Surely there' someone here you can have your fun with.
Have a nice day. :)

wcstflyer
Pirate

Post by wcstflyer » 12-07-2006 10:51 AM

I think the definition of a Joe Quinn "Nooryhead" is somone who is naive, trusting, to the left of the Bell Curve who sleeps well at night (after C2C) knowing that George and his A-team are keeping the world safe and the bad guys on notice. A Nooryhead thinks of George as Duane "Dog" Chapman without the girly hair extensions, the cartoon comic book family and the Don Quixote-meets-Hell's Angels appearance. George is a genial savior with breeding that likes little old ladies and puppies. Nooryheads can relate.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the dead of the night in up-state New York Joe is screaming at the radio that the one world government is taking over our country depriving us of privacy and the pursuit of happiness. And the Nooryheads are just too bland and passively ignorant to wake up before it's too late!

Something like that.:rolleyes: ;)

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 12-07-2006 11:01 AM

wcstflyer, all that I was doing with Jon-Marcus was sadistically poking my stick into his burrow and screwing with his emotions... I am evil, oh-so-evil... :D :D :D

You are profoundly mistaken about me screaming at the radio in the middle of the mind, wcstflyer. Let the proles have Big Brother, I say... And as far as (fascist) upstate New York is concerned, well, that too is going to be dealt with, hopefully by the end of 2007...

wcstflyer
Pirate

Post by wcstflyer » 12-07-2006 01:02 PM

I love reading your posts Joe. You have among the most articulate writing skills here at the Fantastic Forum (or indeed anywhere on the web.) You would be surprised to learn that more people than you suspect think exactly the way you do.

Just having some fun.:D :D :D

George
Pirate

Post by George » 12-07-2006 03:29 PM

A long time ago, one of the oldtimers here, I forget who, coined the term Nooryites.
They came.
They saw.
They screwed it up.
You've got to be kidding!

Alien-BC
Pirate

Post by Alien-BC » 12-07-2006 04:54 PM

:rolleyes:

SooSoo
Pirate

Post by SooSoo » 12-07-2006 06:04 PM

I have always found RCH to be quile boring, and usually tune in some other program, watch tv, brush my teeth, anything else while he is on. :D

Return to “George Noory/C2C AM Topics/Radio topics”