Sylvia Brown interview f/ Jan 3

George Noory/Guests, Commentary,
Radio topics

Moderator: Super Moderators

teresius
Pirate

Sylvia Brown interview f/ Jan 3

Post by teresius » 12-26-2006 05:23 PM

can anyone (anyone at all) get me a copy of this interview? i simply CANNOT find it at all in my archives. or maybe some of ya'll can help me:
i remember this interview and i thought that i remembered it pretty distinctly.
recently, while talking w/ somebody else about noory and how he is often 'too nice,' i pointed out the fact that (as i remember) noory let sylvia slide on the whole viginian miners debacle. this person indicated that noory did call her on it. i would LOVE to hear this show! can anyone help with either the show or specifics about the interview?
thanks in advance
email me directly at: teresius "at" comcast.net (all one word, of course)

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 12-26-2006 05:33 PM

What year was this interview, was it with Art? If it was Noory can't help you out.
Last edited by Shirleypal on 12-26-2006 05:36 PM, edited 1 time in total.

teresius
Pirate

Post by teresius » 12-26-2006 05:34 PM

it was this year, 2006, shirl. and the interview was with noory.

Dixie Butcher
Pirate

Post by Dixie Butcher » 12-26-2006 06:45 PM

Remote View (er, Google) the dates of the disaster -
(Don't take any of the below as gospel, but I think this is all I can recall VAGUELY:)

I'm pretty sure she was on the air with him the night that CNN & them got it all botched up & reported they were alive, when only one was or sumpin' like that. So while it was all going down, and reports ( and misreports) were rolling in on the AP, Sylvia was changing her story as she went along. George was letting her slide for the first part, but then later called her out.

Then there may or may not have been a later show when she was on when George asked her what she had to say for herself... maybe. Seems familiar.

I definitely remember him holding her toes to the fire at least once & she fell all over herself trying to cover her butt.

teresius
Pirate

Post by teresius » 12-26-2006 07:52 PM

wow. i have to say, i would love to hear that! i didn't think that george had it in him. maybe i only heard part of the show. in all fairness, i will have to listen to the whole thing (gulp). my need stands, unabated. i CANNOT find the disc that has this on it! to date, i've found back to jan 6, three FRUSTRATING days AFTER! CAN ANYONE FIND THIS SHOW?

racehorse
Pirate

Post by racehorse » 12-26-2006 08:09 PM

racehorse

teresius
Pirate

Post by teresius » 12-26-2006 08:25 PM

thank you SO much racehorse! ooops, that reminds me, i need to run thank dale!
thanks again!!!

Plainsman
Pirate

Post by Plainsman » 12-27-2006 02:30 AM

Goerge does occasionally get his hackles up with a guest. He did it with some Bigfoot hunter in Oklahoma or somewhere who promised him an interview wit h sasquatch or something. Didn't he ban the guy from ever being on the show again?

teresius
Pirate

Post by teresius » 12-27-2006 04:39 PM

THE SHOW WAS EXACTLY AS I REMEMBERED IT!!!
noory was exactly as spineless as i remember. he HEARD sylvia brown stick her foot in her mouth and DID NOT SAY A WORD TO HER ABOUT IT! and believe me when i say that he had EVERY opportunity. later, after she had left the show, noory said that he had wanted to listen to the tape before mentioning it. even AFTER listening to the tape, he didn't have the balls to call her out (even though she was gone from the show). he says:
"i listened to the tape again. she did NOT say that they were found alive, she simply said they would be found, so i can't take her to task on that."
GIVE ME A BREAK!!!
when he asked her, he phrased it like (and i'm paraphrasing here);
would you have felt as it, because they'd heard no sounds, that this was a very gloomy moment?
and to this very straight-forward question, sylvia replies (and i'm quoting here);
"No, i knew they were going to be found." so it wasn't going to be a gloomy moment! please, keep in mind, that at this time of the interview, everyone believed the premature news reports that all of the miners were ok. and then just OVER 10 MINUTES LATER, when noory had the update that the previous announcement was COMPLETELY WRONG, sylvia backtracks with;
"i don't think they are alive." noory COMPLETELY let her slide! he might have had her on a show after that, when danheiser told him "look, you're going to HAVE to call her on that crap," but it's obvious that george couldn't do it on his own. as we say around here, noory, you don't have a hair on your a$$!

Al Bowman
Pirate

Post by Al Bowman » 01-01-2007 02:13 AM

This show was without a doubt the low point of Sylvia Browne's career on Coast to Coast. She clearly was wrong and clearly was changing her story as she went along. I was cringing as I listened to it.

teresius
Pirate

Post by teresius » 01-05-2007 05:37 AM

i started to fume when george didn't call her on it when SHE brought it up (when george was implying she was sometimes wrong) and almost blew it after he listened to the tapes AFTER SHE WAS OFF OF THE AIR and said he couldn't take her to task for that! i lost what little....well, never mind.

teresius
Pirate

Post by teresius » 01-05-2007 05:58 AM

plainsman, i completely glossed over your post in my previous "griping" (if we must call it that), sorry:
i see that tom biscardi had promised a video in aug. of 05 and then reneged on his promise after people signed up (i'm assuming maybe a few or more, just to be safe) for his streamlink video internet offering. i was impressed with noory, and that didn't hurt a bit. he did get his hackles up. it did have a direct bearing on his credibility but, once again, he did handle it pretty well (ok, that one kind of gave me a twinge, deep in me gullet)

mrbud
Pirate

Post by mrbud » 01-05-2007 03:11 PM

Yes,George did call Biscardi on the carpet...the guy tried to talk rings around the questions,but George would have none of it--he was P=d ! That was a high point for Noory in my book.Though one would have to be be of questionable mental capacity to fork over money to view a live feed of Biscardi and the Happy Camp Calif crew searching for Mr Foot,he made Biscardi promise to return the money..Dont know if anyone did indeed get a refund-doubt it.But Biscardi is still at it,same scam,new place.Good listen if you can get it on streamlink

avi
Pirate

Post by avi » 01-05-2007 08:29 PM

That's the lady on Montel show all the time right???

I saw her on TV the other day.

My kids were laughing because they say "she's just making things up because she knows they ( audience) only ask the questions which are answers."

And then when someone asked something, I guess they were caught off guard, Montel and Sylvia was whispering someting but the mic caught it and my kids couldn't stop hollering!!!

It was when a woman asked if her daughter's illness will be cured.
Sylvia said no.
My daughter was like " That lady's daughter needs vitamins and some ex-lax." I asked her why? and she said " Well, the ex-lax will cleanse her out quickly so her stomach can absorb the vitamin before she poos again. I bet she needs B vitamins. Looking at the mom says it all."

OK!!:rolleyes:

I asked her why she said that and she said, " I can see how she stresses her out everyday, stress horomones are made by our body as cortisone and it can cause you to gain weight and cause heart problems and strokes and....".

She went on for a while.

Anyway, my kids says she's much more entertaining than video games.

ibme
Pirate

Post by ibme » 01-05-2007 09:07 PM

George only called Biscardi out after it had gone on forever. It had become a farce . George only did it when he had to.

Return to “George Noory/C2C AM Topics/Radio topics”