Noory and Frank's Box

George Noory/Guests, Commentary,
Radio topics

Moderator: Super Moderators

teresius
Pirate

Noory and Frank's Box

Post by teresius » 03-04-2007 06:23 PM

those of you that know me, know by now that i can't listen to noory anymore. i do, however, still have some friends that still listen to him, mostly just to laugh over his fumblings, but also to hear the guests that he has on.
anyhoo, i received an email from a certain confederate meat vendor that informed me about Frank's box and the show that noory had the other night. she said that the guest claimed that only 30 in the world could use the box to receive answers from the spirit world. of course, when noory heard this, he HAD TO HAVE ONE! and of course, richard c. got into the mix, needing one to communicate with Ed Leedskalnin and find out how he made coral castle. how arrogant are these yahoos? only 30 people in the world can use it, and they both think that they somehow belong to this very exclusive group?
dear LORD, i hope that noory never gets his hands on one of these boxes! while i don't listen to the show anymore, it would undoubtedly be ugly. when noory didn't get an answer right away, do any of us really think it beyond him (and douscheiser) to fake it? not only would they fake it, but they would subject listeners to it NIGHT AFTER NIGHT.
"here's a new message that we just got from beyond: edgar cayce tells me that i'll be instrumental in the transition period of 2012! he also informs me that marilyn monroe thinks that i'm hot, marilyn, are you there?"
my first thought was: GREAT! surely premrad would hear of this nonsense and we'd FINALLY be rid of noory! on second glance, i realized that this might be the END OF COAST TO COAST! it would be sure to damage the show's credibility.
what do you guys think?
email me directly at: teresius "at" comcast.net (all one word, of course)

Biker
Pirate

Post by Biker » 03-04-2007 06:44 PM

To be honest, C2C has little credibility left to lose, Monday through Friday, anyways.
A sad state of affairs it is. Noory has turned the show into a paranormal Myspace for fans of poor syntax and fractured vocabulary.
How is ol' Dix anyhoozles? I emailed her but never got a response.
Doing well, I hope.

Biker
"Bring me my broadsword and clear understanding".

Ian Anderson

jjflyer
Pirate

Post by jjflyer » 03-04-2007 07:07 PM

I think Art is getting very frustrated with it as well. You can hear the tone in his voice when callers bring up weekday guests/topics during open lines.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 03-04-2007 07:15 PM

jjflyer wrote: I think Art is getting very frustrated with it as well. You can hear the tone in his voice when callers bring up weekday guests/topics during open lines.

I agree, what is wrong with these idiots, they must not listen to Art since he has mentioned numerous times that he doesn't listen to Noory. How many times does he have to say it, ugh. Same goes for calls on 911, he doesn't care to address that either, at least at the present time.

jjflyer
Pirate

Post by jjflyer » 03-04-2007 07:19 PM

Shirleypal wrote: I agree, what is wrong with these idiots, they must not listen to Art since he has mentioned numerous times that he doesn't listen to Noory. How many times does he have to say it, ugh. Same goes for calls on 911, he doesn't care to address that either, at least at the present time.

He even agreed to give it air time Shirley, because of all the callers. Like he said, I really don't understand why these people stay in the country if they believe the government attacks their own people.

majda
Pirate

Post by majda » 03-04-2007 08:05 PM

jjflyer wrote: Like he said, I really don't understand why these people stay in the country if they believe the government attacks their own people.

I would tell Art that I guess the people don't leave because they love their country, and are trying to stand up for something they believe is terrifying and wrong? It's not like the government of this country has never done anything down and dirty before, and then lied to the citizens... even started its own little black ops wars here and there for political purposes. I don't blame anyone for not wanting to believe it however. Once you cross that line, it tears your guts out.
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government -- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

teresius
Pirate

Post by teresius » 03-04-2007 08:09 PM

justin, do you have the financial werewithal to relocate your family (if you have one) to another country? most countries don't let just anybody move in that wants to (unlike america). besides that, THIS IS OUR COUNTRY. personally, i would like to own a home in holland, one in switzerland, and one here. i could still protest the crap that's going on AND have an 'out' if it got too bad. that would pretty much cover all of the bases. and just for the record, the american government HAS attacked us!

teresius
Pirate

Post by teresius » 03-04-2007 08:15 PM

and biker, dix is doing well, but VERY BUSY! what do you think about the spirit box thing? you don't think that it would affect the show much? i don't know. i could see noory going WAY OVERBOARD and not only turning c2c into a laughing stock, but it might damage the reputation of some people that don't deserve it (frank sumption and chris moon, for example). i would recommend the website to anyone interested in evp
http://franksumption.tripod.com//index.html

he seems to be a very down-to-earth fellow who really believes in what he's doing. i admire that and would hate to see anyone damaged by a show that was once GREAT all of the time, and not just on weekends. sad state of affairs.

jjflyer
Pirate

Post by jjflyer » 03-04-2007 09:20 PM

I hope you don't mean they "attacked us" as referring to a 9-11 conspiracy. I don't think you do.

And Art said if 9-11 was an inside job, it'd be too far gone to think about staying here and fighting for the country you love. I agree 100% with Art.

If our government was attacking physically it's own people, yes, I would spend money, and yes I would be out of this country. But no way in hell do I believe that's the case.

teresius
Pirate

Post by teresius » 03-04-2007 10:52 PM

justin, actually i was referring to lots of stuff. the government's tuskegee experiments on its poor black citizens (went on for 40 years, before the press blew it wide open), testing psychoactive drugs on their own scientists, without their knowledge or consent, giving the wtc bombers the explosives that they used in '93....
you know, little stuff like that. and yes, i do believe that our government was involved, if not responsible, for the attacks of 9-11. and justin, there is a VERY LARGE difference between getting on a plane and relocating your life.
where do you think you're going?
what country will allow you to live there?
what will you do for work once you arrive, esp. if you can't speak the native tongue?
how long do you imagine that they'd let you stay? i hate to break it to you, but i've seen dozens of american citizens kicked out of germany for not having the correct authorization/paperwork.
i can assure you that moving to another country is NOT a simple endeavor.

Divinorumus
Pirate

Post by Divinorumus » 03-04-2007 11:12 PM

dear LORD, i hope that noory never gets his hands on one of these boxes!
Oh, this is so sad, I didn't realize everyone would want one of those TOO now (ha, I should have expected as much, after witnessing that whole monkey-see-monkey-do insane iPod craze). Tell you what - I happen to have two of these boxes myself, paid a lot for them, but since we're family here (snickering), I'll sell you one for $1000 (cash please), but only if you promise that once you've figured it out and got your answers and learned what you need to learn (hahahaha), you'll pass it along onto another to learn from too .. ... and you MUST promise not to sell it for more than what you paid for it (snickering), okay? Do we have an agreement here? (hahaha) I'll even pay for shipping and insurance, okay? Oh, and I'll be through with the other box soon, so I'll offer that one too after I've spent that $1000 I got for the last one (ha). ;-)

teresius
Pirate

BIKER!!!

Post by teresius » 03-04-2007 11:12 PM

biker, could you drop me another email? i seem to have deleted your last one while cleaning out my inbox (sorry). dix wanted me to let you know that she sent two emails, and neither of them gave any errors or anything. drop me a line so i can hook you two back up!

IvyQ
Pirate

Post by IvyQ » 03-05-2007 01:44 AM

funny... i finally listened to this show last night at work. i heard George say the spirits that communicate are lying when they said only 30 can use this box. i laughed. he so hopes that he too can receive messages from spirit. if George ever gets his hands on one i bet the first thing he does is try to get the next powerball numbers ;)

i would have loved to hear what Frank's Box was saying during the broadcast :D

Harmoniman
Pirate

Post by Harmoniman » 03-05-2007 12:13 PM

jjflyer wrote: I think Art is getting very frustrated with it as well. You can hear the tone in his voice when callers bring up weekday guests/topics during open lines.
Yes , I agree. It's that butler tone of his. Voorhees N.J. ? Hi, neighbor.
Have you noticed how people's intellectual curiosity declines sharply the moment
they start waving guns about? Doctor Who

lunacat
Pirate

Post by lunacat » 03-06-2007 04:49 AM

George didn't get it. When Frank said he got alien voices, George said something like "From outer space?"
Frank said it might be a dimensional thing, which George sorta let go by as he asked the next question.

He seemed giddy and full of inanity...like it was a big joke.

If its a big joke, let the guests do it to themseves, as they eventually do. I was totally into what these guys were doing. Hope Art gets them on soon...

Return to “George Noory/C2C AM Topics/Radio topics”