George Noory/Guests, Commentary,
Radio topics

Moderator: Super Moderators

SETIsLady
Pirate

Whattttttttttttt????????????? Glenn Beck on C2C

Post by SETIsLady » 05-02-2007 12:12 AM

IS GLENN BECK DOING ON C2C ? WHATS NEXT RUSH LIMBAUGH !!! :mad:
Last edited by SETIsLady on 05-02-2007 12:15 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 05-02-2007 12:19 AM

I'll take Pammie over Glen Beck anyday, although I didn't listen to her either!

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 05-02-2007 12:27 AM

I agree RA, thanks for talking me off the ledge :) Actually I tried to delete this thread, because his name is taking up needed space on the ship.

I don't listen to Rush, Beck or any of those other people I don't want to hear them on a show that I am paying for. :(
Last edited by SETIsLady on 05-02-2007 12:29 AM, edited 1 time in total.

OMG
Pirate

Post by OMG » 05-02-2007 01:00 AM

You know I'm one of the biggest George supporters on here. But when something disgusts me, I have to say it. Having neo-con a-hole like Glenn Beck disgusts me and I'd rather have the worst possible C2C guest for 5 days straight than having a racist like Glenn Beck on for 5 minutes.

Hey Glenn Beck you are considered a racist because you are. George becareful, Scumbag Beck asked a Minnesota congressman who happens to be Muslim "Prove to me you are not working for the enemy". I know you aren't Muslim but you do have a middle eastern look and I'm sure Glenn Beck looks at just appearance would be suspecious of you too. Unless he's just a bigot of religion? If Imus is kicked off for being a "racist" for saying silly but offensive. Why is the Grand Wizard Glenn Beck being on C2C and advertised when he what he says is truly racist.

What a pathetic man, one second he acts totally offended of people labeling him and scientists with bad names "including Nazi" so what does he do 60 SECONDS later. He calls schools who show Gore's movie as "Nazi style schooling" What a complete hypocrite piece of garbage.

But what was this all about, a 3-minute commercial for his stupid Rush rip off neo-con show. Which I think is a total disgrace that a usual good station like CNN has this guy on, even if it is on their bastard child station Headline news. But there was no real questions or I'd love to have open lines as I don't usually call radio stations but I would call and ask "My mailman is Muslim, do I need to find out he's not working for the enemy?... But first prove to me you white Neo-con pathetic self didn't bomb an abortion clinic"

Plainsman
Pirate

Post by Plainsman » 05-02-2007 01:54 AM

I believe George was on the Glen Beck show a year or so ago after George broke the Dubai Ports story (not) or one of those other stories he claims to have broken (not). This may just be professional courtesy, but it's totally inappropriate for George to have been on the Glen Beck show talking about a story he didn't break, and it's totally inappropriate for Glen Beck to be on C2C.

mudwoman
Pirate

Post by mudwoman » 05-02-2007 02:24 AM

Two short videos.

Glenn Beck is Asked About Bohemian Grove
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/ja ... 07beck.htm

The Daily Show on Troop Levels and Glenn Beck
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/no ... 06Beck.htm

Jon Stewart is a riot, as usual. On Beck: "Finally a guy who says what people who aren't thinking are thinking... Just like as a conservative white guy, the burden is on me to prove to you I've neither blown up a federal building with a fertilizer bomb nor sucked off a gay hooker in the mens room at a Denny's"

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 05-02-2007 11:03 AM

Plainsman wrote: I believe George was on the Glen Beck show a year or so ago after George broke the Dubai Ports story (not) or one of those other stories he claims to have broken (not). This may just be professional courtesy, but it's totally inappropriate for George to have been on the Glen Beck show talking about a story he didn't break, and it's totally inappropriate for Glen Beck to be on C2C.

It's totally innapropriate for George to be on C2C!

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 05-02-2007 11:06 AM

mudwoman wrote: Two short videos.

Glenn Beck is Asked About Bohemian Grove
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/ja ... 07beck.htm

The Daily Show on Troop Levels and Glenn Beck
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/no ... 06Beck.htm

Jon Stewart is a riot, as usual. On Beck: "Finally a guy who says what people who aren't thinking are thinking... Just like as a conservative white guy, the burden is on me to prove to you I've neither blown up a federal building with a fertilizer bomb nor sucked off a gay hooker in the mens room at a Denny's"
Thanks MW, theJon Stewart file isn't working anymore :(

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 05-02-2007 01:08 PM

Welcome to reality, folks! Now get down on your God-damnned knees and rave about how wonderful Noory is or, by heavens, you'll be dealt with!

:D :D :D
"Fuggedah about it, Jake --- it's Chinatown!"

mudwoman
Pirate

Post by mudwoman » 05-02-2007 01:27 PM

SETIsLady wrote: Thanks MW, theJon Stewart file isn't working anymore :(
:(

The original video has been pulled from YouTube. You could try these links hosted by 'Crooks and Liars':

Video WMP | http://movies.crooksandliars.com/TDS-Abizaid-Beck.wmv

Video MOV | http://movies.crooksandliars.com/TDS-Abizaid-Beck.mov
joequinn wrote: Welcome to reality, folks! Now get down on your God-damnned knees and rave about how wonderful Noory is or, by heavens, you'll be dealt with!

Joe, I had a glimmer of hope at one point, as you may recall, but GN is going from bad to badder. :p :(

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 05-02-2007 03:08 PM

joequinn wrote: Welcome to reality, folks! Now get down on your God-damnned knees and rave about how wonderful Noory is or, by heavens, you'll be dealt with!

:p :D

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 05-02-2007 04:37 PM

Before I do that Joe tell how I will be dealt with.:D

gpshealy
Pirate

Post by gpshealy » 05-02-2007 08:06 PM

I really don't have as big a problem with Glenn Beck as you guys do, but the guy honestly said that showing Al Gore's movie in high school is "exactly the same" as Nazi Propaganda about eugenics.

WOW!!

I guess that where ever Glenn got his Comm Arts degree from didn't require a history class.

Ziroc
Pirate

Post by Ziroc » 05-02-2007 11:58 PM

We all knew Norry was a fracking sellout capitalist. This just enforces it. :)

BTW, Norry reads this forum. Notice the loser mentioned 'ratings' last night? lol. I made him do that without him even knowing I wanted him to do it. Mind-Fracking is fun, when directed to idiots. :)

What do I want Norry to say next.... Hmmmmm.

Well, anyway, if Norry allows this man on the air, he too will be labeled a racist. And make him look VERY bad. The hate monger needs to go back under his rock and stay there. ;)
Ziroc™
"I thought there was no Chill town!" - Howie Gordon - BB6/BB7 AS

spaceprophet
Pirate

Post by spaceprophet » 05-03-2007 05:22 AM

Having an O'Reilly/Ryan Seacrest wannabe like Beck on as a guest surprises you? Don't forget they had Nazi pig Pat Buchanan on not too long ago.

Clear Channel and Prem. Radio Net. is an unabashed purely right wing corporation. Period. They make Rupert Murdoch and News Corp. look like Michael Moore in charge of the ACLU.

Here's some quotes by Beck:
The anti-gay slur "faggot" is nothing more than a naughty name. [1/23/07]
What happened to the Duke lacrosse team was practically a lynching without the rope. And for the first time in my life, Mr. Oreo Cookie without the chocolate on the outside can understand why people celebrated when O.J. Simpson was acquitted. [1/15/07, using a racial slur for African-Americans that refers to being black on the outside and white on the inside]
[W]hat I feel like saying is, 'Sir, prove to me that you are not working with our enemies. [11/14/06, on what he would like to say to Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN), the first elected Muslim member of Congress]
I wonder if I’m alone in this — you know it took me about a year to start hating the 9-11 victims' families? Took me about a year. [9/9/05]
And that’s all we’re hearing about, are the people in New Orleans. Those are the only ones we’re seeing on television are the scumbags. [9/9/05]
Beck spews hatred like an alcoholic spews his dinner after drinking too much.

I think Keith Olbermann said it best about Beck:
A wolf in sheep’s clothing. The very dangerously bigoted guy who is selling himself as a pragmatic philosopher. I don’t think he sees his own bigotry. There’s something about him that suggests that, one night, he’ll say something that will cost him his career in television.
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man. - Jack Handey

Return to “George Noory/C2C AM Topics/Radio topics”