Whattttttttttttt????????????? Glenn Beck on C2C

George Noory/Guests, Commentary,
Radio topics

Moderator: Super Moderators

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 05-03-2007 01:34 PM

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A wolf in sheep’s clothing. The very dangerously bigoted guy who is selling himself as a pragmatic philosopher. I don’t think he sees his own bigotry. There’s something about him that suggests that, one night, he’ll say something that will cost him his career in television.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can only hope this occurs real soon! :)

OMG
Pirate

Post by OMG » 05-04-2007 04:54 AM

^^ Not happening, these 100% Neo-cons seem for some reason to be able to get away with EVERYTHING with their words.

So did anyone see this joke of a news piece? I've read some transcripts and reports on it. What a shock, he used Al Gore name 32 TIMES. Does this moron or any other Conservative talking head know that Al Gore didn't come up with this but respected scientists all over the world are the ones the studied

Look what this sicko said on his radio show
"Back in the 1930s, the goal was get rid of all of the Jews and have one global government. You got to have an enemy to fight. And when you have an enemy to fight, then you can unite the entire world behind you, and you seize power. That was Hitler’s plan. His enemy: the Jew. Al Gore’s enemy, the U.N.’s enemy: global warming. Then you get the scientists — eugenics. You get the scientists — global warming. Then you have to discredit the scientists who say, ‘That’s not right.’ And you must silence all dissenting voices. That’s what Hitler did"
Wow talk about undermining that horrible part of history. Even in crazy "out of box" logic this doesn't make any sense. Does he know anything about history or that time period and how Germany and the Nazi movement grew? How is it even comparable of world scientists study and result of Global warming? Poor Glenn Beck and the billionaires owners of industries that are ruining the earth. They remind me so much of Anne Frank.

Remember this is the same Glenn Beck who preaches over and over again about how we can't trust those "Muslims" even if they are Amercians who had enough trust to get into office as a congressman and we should bomb everyone in the middle east to "save ourselves". So the guy who preaches fear of a group of people and thinks there's no solution but attacking them. But somehow he thinks people the say "Hey how about controlling your emission of C02 or hey companies and goverments how about taking some responsiblity of an obvious scientific problem we are having that will benefit everyone if it gets fixed" is Nazi code? This is the type of guy who can't see the similarity of 7up and Sprite, yet will tell you how a pineapple and a hamburger are the same thing.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr., called Beck "CNN's chief corporate fascism advocate." In response, Beck said: "People who question global warming, they're called Nazis. They're put right up next to Holocaust deniers." Nice to see his not only a hypocrite on George's show, he's been double talking this entire time. This should go right up with his enlightful quotes like Space posted and these ones
On Katrina sufferers, “I didn’t think I could hate victims faster than the 9/11 victims.”

On President Carter, “…surprised that former President Jimmy Carter did not attend Iran’s December conference on Holocaust denial
George please, I like you and still think you are one of the most decent guys on radio to talk about different subjects like these. But please don't have a disgrace joke like Glenn Beck on. It hurts thes how. I'd rather listen to a month of Zetas lady, she's more credible then Beck.

Return to “George Noory/C2C AM Topics/Radio topics”