Email Notice from George Noory to the Fantastic Forum

George Noory/Guests, Commentary,
Radio topics

Moderator: Super Moderators

turtle101
Ship's Bartender

Post by turtle101 » 05-22-2007 12:05 AM

ok. ok. i'm dizzy again.......stay in the shellllll.....never leave the brig.

I thought that was a post from Linnea. from her to us.....i just get lost sometime's.

I real don't care for the man myself but I have an off knob on my radio so "I" only listen to "ART"

The reason I havent been here I burnt up my mother borad friday and had to buy another tower...got a nice one too.
Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 05-22-2007 12:14 AM

turtle101 wrote: HELLO MUDWOMEN!!!!!!!!
Hi Turtle, its SETI's Lady (I also answer to "Hey you" LOL)....MW was here in the thread a few pages into this thread. She has been popping from time to time :)

turtle101
Ship's Bartender

Post by turtle101 » 05-22-2007 12:42 AM

i know some post somewhere else but when my mother board fried so did all my stuff. NO ....lol I didn't have a back up. Why would i do something, like real cool likr that.......hehehehe.

anyway hi setis lady too
Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

Biker
Pirate

Post by Biker » 05-22-2007 11:53 AM

turtle101 wrote: Where do i go to read the letter Noory wrote....ssshhh not to loud the natives are going for the juggler. Hideing deep in my shell.........

Why Turtle, are you referring to this native?

Biker:D
"Bring me my broadsword and clear understanding".

Ian Anderson

Plainsman
Pirate

Post by Plainsman » 05-23-2007 11:55 AM

Art may not want to get personally involved, but perhaps PremRad should. It has a host who is sending threatening emails to listeners. If he snaps, is PremRad responsible for his actions? I'm worried about George. I wonder if PremRad has an employee assistance program?

spaceprophet
Pirate

Post by spaceprophet » 05-23-2007 02:06 PM

Plainsman wrote: Art may not want to get personally involved, but perhaps PremRad should. It has a host who is sending threatening emails to listeners. If he snaps, is PremRad responsible for his actions? I'm worried about George. I wonder if PremRad has an employee assistance program?
You mean like Howard Beale in the movie Network?

In that film the network ran with it when their news anchor lost his mind.
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man. - Jack Handey

HB3

Post by HB3 » 05-23-2007 02:29 PM

Caption: "They....they said it was an infomercial!!!!"

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 05-23-2007 05:28 PM

Funny stuff Irongold but let's get back on topic, this thread is about Email Notice from George Noory to the Fantastic Forum and would like thoughts on that.

Divinorumus
Pirate

Post by Divinorumus » 05-23-2007 08:23 PM

and would like thoughts on that ..
ah heck, well, okay, one more try then ... Lets see what I can reach in and blindly fetch out of the matrix of possible ideas for entertainment today. Hum.. . Oh, here's one I like: I suppose if you're lucky enough to bump horns and find yourself being courted by a horny bunch of bull, it would be your big chance to do your own celebrity interview/deposition, and under oath and threat of punishment by the big boogie-boo that haunts that eternal heaven too - ha ( you can't ask for much more of an opportunity than that, now can you - well, you can try, but why?)

"So, Mr. Bull, who is so concerned about their ego and image and rumors and comments and innuendos, tell me, in you own words if you can, about Dexter? And, what is that number 8 tatooded on your ass all about? And tell us, do you believe in ghosts and little green men from Mars? And do you think I am part of this illuminaughty that you also believe is after us all? And, are there any other paranoid thoughts lurking in that egotistical frightened mind of yours that we should know of which may explain any and all of this and why we are here today? Tell us more about this reputation of yours and the kind of work you do. Is it reputable creditable work you do, or do you chase after shadow faeries and reptilian visitors from outer space that want to eat your brains?"

Yup, that would be gawdarn hilarious ~ well, not my questions, but the answers. That might even make for a righteous pay-per-view! Hell yeah, I'd pay to see that. Even a copy of the transcript would be enough to reveal the truth about Mr. Self-Righteous who is beyond reproach! Darn toot'n!

Captain Fantastic
DREAD PIRATE

Post by Captain Fantastic » 05-23-2007 09:48 PM

The many off topic posts here have been transferred to The Brig.

The Brig is a good place for personal chat.

Keep posting on topic, please.

You can start separate threads for other discussions - at any time.

Thanks

Atheen
Pirate

Post by Atheen » 05-25-2007 08:35 AM

I have looked at the content of "George's" email and noticed the spelling, punctuation and general use of the language and must make the obvious conclusion. George didn't write it!

thalia
Pirate

Post by thalia » 05-25-2007 08:39 AM

Atheen wrote: I have looked at the content of "George's" email and noticed the spelling, punctuation and general use of the language and must make the obvious conclusion. George didn't write it!

Why do you think that's an "obvious conclusion"?

Do you have any other written notices from George with which to make a comparison?
"But I don’t want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want sin." (Aldous Huxley)

Atheen
Pirate

Post by Atheen » 05-25-2007 08:39 AM

Psychicwolf wrote: Suggestion to Linnea:
Why not just 86 the whole Noory thing even in the ORR. Most of the folks on this site only listen on the weekends. Make this a strictly Ian and Art, with a little Whitley and the assorted topics forum. Then George has nothing to bellyache about. He doesn't own the rights to C2C, he's strictly an employee. We can still talk about C2C when we all listen (mainly weekends) and our other favorite topics during the week. If George is going to play hardball, just make him a non-entity, which he already is to most.

This is such a great idea and could be very effective. It is sort of shunning. Go sue for that, fella!

Atheen
Pirate

Post by Atheen » 05-25-2007 08:41 AM

thalia wrote: Why do you think that's an "obvious conclusion"?

Do you have any other written notices from George with which to make a comparison?

I believe he has posted on this site before. Aside from that - if he can't speak or read English, how could he possibly write coherent legal threats?

cherry
Pirate

Post by cherry » 05-25-2007 08:47 AM

Biker wrote: What the hell does this have to do with anything?

Biker

Honor

Return to “George Noory/C2C AM Topics/Radio topics”