Can anyone list a few successful REMOTE VIEWING sessions?

George Noory/Guests, Commentary,
Radio topics

Moderator: Super Moderators

Bob73
Pirate

Can anyone list a few successful REMOTE VIEWING sessions?

Post by Bob73 » 10-12-2007 07:15 PM

I tried to search for some answers but got nothing to read so
after Ed Dames failed to find the missing STEVE FOSSET I
got to thinking : has Ed or any "Remote Viewer" done a
successful viewing? Give me three if there are that many.
Bob73

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 10-12-2007 07:26 PM

No, nobody can list a few successful remote viewing sessions. They can only list the many unsuccessful ones. Why? Because the few successful ones are highly classified matters of national security.
"Fuggedah about it, Jake --- it's Chinatown!"

Panache
Pirate

Post by Panache » 10-12-2007 08:40 PM

Among everyday people who have done so accurately, many of them have been spontaneous, serendipitous. It can become a science, and Sahaj Tantra can get it done, often taught for free.
The most valuable thing anyone daring to lead is to cultivate and convey to others is a moral conscience. Only such persons deserve to lead others, in any capacity.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 10-12-2007 09:30 PM

Penetration: The Question of Extraterrestrial and Human Telepathy by Ingo Swann (Paperback - Nov 30, 1998)
12 Used & new from $275.00

Books: See all 177 items

Everybody's Guide to Natural ESP: Unlocking The Extrasensory Power of Your Mind by Swann (Paperback - Oct 1, 1991)
23 Used & new from $36.90

Purple Fables Quartet by Ingo Swann (Paperback - Oct 1994)
Buy new: $9.95 19 Used & new from $4.89
Get it by Tuesday, Oct 16 if you order in the next 67 hours and choose one-day shipping.
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.

Excerpt - Back Matter: "... ABOUT THE AUTHOR INGO SWANN is best known world-wide for ..."
› See more references to Ingo Swann in this book.
Surprise me! See a random page in this book.

Read books also by Dean Radin, Russell Targ, Joseph McMoneagle and Lyn Buchanan to name a few, there is plently to read, some have web sites with more info.

gpshealy
Pirate

Post by gpshealy » 10-14-2007 09:23 PM

Because it is all complete and total BS. The remote viewing program gave no actionable intelligence. Come on remote viewing is just a fraud by snake oil salesmen to the gulliable and naive.

Ohh wait I take that back, Ingo Swan remote viewed and "found" structures on the moon. If the most "respected" voice in the remote viewing community says so, then it must be .... true?

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 10-14-2007 09:34 PM

gpshealy don't think the U.S. Government would use this program for almost 20 years if there was nothing to it, if you don't believe it that is your right.

Plainsman
Pirate

Post by Plainsman » 10-15-2007 03:25 PM

gpshealy wrote: Because it is all complete and total BS. The remote viewing program gave no actionable intelligence. Come on remote viewing is just a fraud by snake oil salesmen to the gulliable and naive.

Exactly. There has never been a successful remote viewing session; just a bunch of educated guesses and near 100 percent failures. Any accurate remote viewing sessions were completely accidental.

wcstflyer
Pirate

Re: Can anyone list a few successful REMOTE VIEWING sessions

Post by wcstflyer » 10-15-2007 03:29 PM

Bob73 wrote: I tried to search for some answers but got nothing to read so
after Ed Dames failed to find the missing STEVE FOSSET I
got to thinking : has Ed or any "Remote Viewer" done a
successful viewing? Give me three if there are that many.

If Ed Dames could ever manage to find the remains of Steve Fossett and his Decathlon aircraft then he and his new wife could add a lot to their joint bank account; maybe scrap that move to the Ukraine and house hunt in Malibu?

I nearly rolled over in my bed with laughter when he announced on C2C that he went to search for Fossett along the crest of the High Sierras in a Cessna 172. That little airplane is a 160-180 hp powered glider with a service ceiling around 13,500 ft. Put Ed, a couple of lightweight observers and Theodore Throttle, the newly minted FBO charter pilot who started flying and shaving six months ago and you're at max gross weight. They may have gotten the thing up to 10,000 MSL but they almost certainly did not make it to 10,000 AGL; the altitude of Tahoe-Minden airport where the Civil Air Patrol search was based is at an alitude of 4415'. I wonder if barf bags were part of the Cessna 172's Minimum Equipment List? ;)

The mystery of Steve Fossett is one of the big hanger tales now circulating in pilot's lounges, but anyone who has ever flown over the remote stretches of western Nevada or has seen the block fault granite 13-14,000 ft. peaks of the Sierras can understand how easily an aircraft can become lost. Most probably it will take more than luck and Ed Dames remote viewing skils to ever find the wreckage.

Bob73
Pirate

Successful Remote viewing anyone?

Post by Bob73 » 11-15-2007 07:02 PM

Come on...can't anyone list a few SUCCESSFUL remote viewing
sessions here? Must we get the famous Ingo Swan to tell us
or buy one of his 200$ books? Must we look into the CIA's
secret files? Will some NSA file clerk blab to this forum so we
will know? Are there no living "EDGAR CAYCE" dudes around
to chat with? (I think old Ed did have a few hits.) If there are
secret files somewhere in some dark office in Washington,D.C.
filled with remote viewing sessions that prove it works but
would damage the USA if it were told here.....please someone
just tell us about ONE tiny successful one.

Or is it as some other FF member has already said?.....it's
all just a huge bunch of BS !
Bob73

Panache
Pirate

Post by Panache » 11-15-2007 07:52 PM

I anticipate your interest lies solely in 'famous' remote viewing experiences?
The most valuable thing anyone daring to lead is to cultivate and convey to others is a moral conscience. Only such persons deserve to lead others, in any capacity.

Return to “George Noory/C2C AM Topics/Radio topics”