George Noory/Guests, Commentary,
Radio topics

Moderator: Super Moderators

Shirleypal
Pirate

George Knapp w/Daniel Sheehan 12-16-07

Post by Shirleypal » 12-13-2007 08:46 PM

[email protected]

Sunday 16 December 07 - George Knapp interviews Christopher O'Brien ~ Daniel Sheehan

Attorney and activist Daniel Sheehan represented Dr. John Mack and will discuss his involvement in UFO research

Daniel Sheehan is an attorney, educated at Harvard Law and Divinity Schools. Sheehan founded and was the Chief Counsel for the Christic Institute, a public interest litigation and policy center that won the first case against the KKK, exposed the Nicaraguan/Contra Affair, prosecuted the Kerr-McGee Nuclear Power Company, which stopped the building and proliferation of new nuclear power plants in the USA, and stopped the Three Mile Island Company from contaminating the public. He served as Legal Counsel to the New York Times in The Pentagon Papers case and currently serves as President and Chief Counsel for the New Paradigm Institute in Santa Cruz, CA. and Cambridge, MA.
http://www.newparadigminstitute.org/

First hour Christopher O'Brien
Welcome to Our Strange Planet!
Christopher O'Brien's informational portal that examines key paranormal and other interesting mundane events being reported from around the world.
http://www.ourstrangeplanet.com/

OMG
Pirate

Post by OMG » 12-14-2007 01:37 AM

Hopefully no technically difficulties this time around.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 12-16-2007 11:37 AM

OMG wrote: Hopefully no technically difficulties this time around.

Hope not also....when I emailed Mr. Knapp he said they have the problem fixed.:) Looking forward to this show tonight

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 12-16-2007 12:12 PM

A high-powered show with a first-rate host and two sterling talents in the field! This is what Coast-to-Coast is supposed to be!
"Fuggedah about it, Jake --- it's Chinatown!"

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 12-16-2007 12:21 PM

You are so right Joe......am so excited about this show tonight and since I don't have to work tomorrow I will be up all night hanging on every word, as Shimmering Auro said we need brain food in addition to food for the soul.

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 12-16-2007 02:16 PM

joequinn wrote: A high-powered show with a first-rate host and two sterling talents in the field! This is what Coast-to-Coast is supposed to be!
Amen Joe !!

Panache
Pirate

Post by Panache » 12-17-2007 12:35 AM

Most anything credited to the Christic Institute is pretty much all-Sheehan. The other partners were stuffy tag-alongs. Sheehan is at the top realm of my list I'd love to share a planet with, or a democracy in some part of this planet.
The most valuable thing anyone daring to lead is to cultivate and convey to others is a moral conscience. Only such persons deserve to lead others, in any capacity.

OMG
Pirate

Post by OMG » 12-17-2007 03:51 PM

It was such a good show yesterday, I was a little concerned when he started with stating his affiliation with John Edwards (even though I am a fan of Edwards) as people would take what he says as only "political" and not listen to his words.

But now I think of it, it's probably best that he said that as there is nothing more annoying than someone who claims to be independant and you can easily tell he has an political agenda and bias. Sheehan was up front right from the start (even though it would have done him better if he didn't name drop Edwards so much)

But if you listen to his words, he is right on and it was great to hear it on radio, and his presentation is so professional. Usually with C2C after listening to a full show it's really hard to get through it, but this one I could have listened to another hour or so easily. I was worried about how the callers will react but on the most part they were okay.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 12-17-2007 04:21 PM

OMG you are so right about show.....stellar in my opinion. I think the main reason he mentioned Edwards is because he is working for him right now and it would be natural, but didn't get that it was a political show.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 12-17-2007 04:33 PM

George mentioned at the beginning of his interview with Dan Sheehan that he was never on Coast before.......not exactly true.
He was on with Art in 2000.

"Daniel Sheehan, JD
A world famous social and legal activist who was counsel on such nationally recognized cases as Karen Silkwood, Iran/Contra, Pentagon Papers, Watergate Burglary, and the American Sanctuary Movement. He is turning his formidable talents to issues surrounding the UFO/ET reality, skills honed addressing covert governmental operations, "black budget" programs, mind control, government disinformation, and covert warfare. He is also the founder of the Christic Institute in Washington, DC, for nearly two decades one of the nation's preeminent public-interest law firms.
Appearance: 7/6/00"

I have followed Dan's work for years....just finished listening to the show and was very impressed yet again with Mr. Knapp and Mr. Sheehan.

cherry
Pirate

Post by cherry » 12-18-2007 09:20 PM

Daniel Sheehan
Attorney at Law

DesertSage
Pirate

Never Enough of the Knapp

Post by DesertSage » 01-11-2008 05:10 PM

This was a GREAT show. I so wish that George Knapp would host more than once a month. He is a intelligent and fun host. And, he knows his stuff.

He's a balls-up reporter in Las Vegas (my home town) and I've been listening to him for over 20 years. His DVD "UFO's: The Best Evidence" is great.

His "Hunt for the Skinwalker : science confronts the unexplained at a remote ranch in Utah / Colm A. Kelleher and George Knapp" book is very interesting. And very scary.

Of course, his Area 51 stuff is legendary. [url=http://]http://area51.eyewitnessnews8.com/[/url]

George Knapp, my future ex-husband.:D

Done now.
"Wanting everything in life to be perfect before you take action is like wanting to reach a destination without travel."

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 01-11-2008 05:38 PM

George Knapp, my future ex-husband.

DesertSage I never considered getting married again but might change my mind if it were Mr. Knapp.:)

Return to “George Noory/C2C AM Topics/Radio topics”