Officially done with C2C

George Noory/Guests, Commentary,
Radio topics

Moderator: Super Moderators

Saharaka
Pirate

Officially done with C2C

Post by Saharaka » 11-03-2008 09:33 PM

Sorry folks and certainly dont want to offend anyone here but I am completely done with C2C after the stupendous hack job Snoory participated in last night. Hey, if Berg went after McCain like he has done Obama I would have the same reaction. He is classless, spewing his ridiculous rhetoric. I can choose to ignore Berg....obviously Obama has. But the fact the C2C would give airtime to someone like Berg two days before the election says it all. I looked Berg up on the internet and it is very clear what his agenda towards Obama is so C2C cannot feign innocence. At a time when we should be pulling together I consider what C2C did very devisive and without good conscience. Noory stepped over the line of good taste....I am done with him and premrad.
Creature of the desert

"Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing plaid with stripes comes easy."

rumike
Pirate

Post by rumike » 11-03-2008 09:43 PM

Would you mind explaining what happened? Who is Beg? Who is this Noory of which you speak (ok I'm kidding on the last one). But seriously, I don't listen to GN so I'd like to know what you are talking about.
Anchors Aweigh!

racehorse
Pirate

Post by racehorse » 11-03-2008 09:49 PM

It should be noted that Philip Berg is a Democrat and a supporter of Hillary Clinton. He is not a supporter of John McCain. Neither the Republican party or the McCain campaign have given any support to his efforts.
racehorse

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 11-03-2008 09:50 PM

Philip Berg, the idiot that sued Obama about his birth certificate. Why in Gods name would C2C give this moron a place to spread his lunacy. I had not canceled my streamlink membership because my hubby still listened, but I am canceling now. Nice to push this propaganda George. I stopped listening when he started having that Jerome Corsi on.

Saharaka
Pirate

Post by Saharaka » 11-03-2008 10:17 PM

"It should be noted that Philip Berg is a Democrat and a supporter of Hillary Clinton. He is not a supporter of John McCain. Neither the Republican party or the McCain campaign have given any support to his efforts."

"Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing plaid with stripes comes easy."

Saharaka
Pirate

Post by Saharaka » 11-03-2008 10:21 PM

This isnt really a political offense. It is a matter of good taste and truthfulness. Just cant believe George and C2C would give air time to someone like Berg. I know controversy sells radio, television and books but come on! Ok off soap box!
Creature of the desert

Saharaka
Pirate

Post by Saharaka » 11-03-2008 10:23 PM

rumike wrote: Would you mind explaining what happened? Who is Beg? Who is this Noory of which you speak (ok I'm kidding on the last one). But seriously, I don't listen to GN so I'd like to know what you are talking about.

Here is a link to his blog http://www.obamacrimes.com
Creature of the desert

zed
Pirate

Post by zed » 11-04-2008 04:17 AM

Saharaka wrote: Just cant believe George and C2C would give air time to someone like Berg. I know controversy sells radio, television and books but come on!

That would be the second time Berg was on C2C. But as GN the Hack "explained" on this evening's show (a term I use loosely), the Berg story is/should be a news story, a front-page, hard news story. Goes to show two things... first, GN is desperate to establish himself as a legitimate, news-breaking journalist, a mantle he'll never achieve by hosting a late-nite talk show (of dubious merit). He can cry crocodile tears about it on the air all he wants (as he does), but while he may think he's in the same league as George Knapp, he's too stupid to realize the vast discrepancy between GK's talent and his own lack thereof. Second, like the Dubai Ports story, neither he nor his producers "know how to pick 'em". All in all, C2C has become a 5-night-a-week gaffe fest. The only reason to listen is if you have insomnia and want to have a few incredulous laughs as you try to lull yourself to sleep as I'm trying to do tonight.

Ziroc
Pirate

Re: Officially done with C2C

Post by Ziroc » 11-05-2008 03:09 AM

Saharaka wrote: Noory stepped over the line of good taste....I am done with him and premrad.

"Good Taste" and Georgie Noory never go together. Sloory is a fake flake. And sucks badly at being a so-called 'host'..

Saharaka wrote: I am done with him and premrad.

Been done with PR for a long time now.. :)
Ziroc™
"I thought there was no Chill town!" - Howie Gordon - BB6/BB7 AS

starrmtn001
Jester Mod

Re: Re: Officially done with C2C

Post by starrmtn001 » 11-05-2008 09:56 AM

Been done with PR for a long time now.. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Ditto to all! ;)
Last edited by starrmtn001 on 11-05-2008 09:58 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Supernova
Pirate

Post by Supernova » 11-05-2008 01:30 PM

Hi Saharaka,

Welcome to the club. Nice to have another Austinite who feels the same way.

Saharaka
Pirate

Post by Saharaka » 11-05-2008 09:44 PM

Supernova wrote: Hi Saharaka,

Welcome to the club. Nice to have another Austinite who feels the same way.

At best I have put up with George on the strength of his guests. I havent listened unless it was someone I really wanted to hear and had to try to ignore Noory interrupting asking irrelevant questions or making silly-assed remarks that showed his ignorance. But alas, he and premrad were just plain stupid to give airtime to Berg. That having been said....I'll just have to find a new way to put myself to sleep! Just moved to Austin in March...totally love it here. Best place I have ever lived!!
Creature of the desert

DeathValleyScotty
Pirate

Post by DeathValleyScotty » 11-05-2008 10:45 PM

I had the misfortune of stumbling across the remnants of C2C the other night. Bored with news and political talk. The first thing I noticed is that Jorge said very little and let the guest carry the show.

You may think that might be a good thing, but what C2C has turned into is a four hour open mike for guests to spew anything they like with little interaction from the "host". Open lines? Yeah, go to open lines when you can't get a guest to sell a book. Open lines used to be a privileged opportunity, not an excuse for filler.

Sorry, that's not what being a host is all about nor does it has any resemblance to the intriguing probing and edge of your seat questioning that the Master gave us.

As JC would say, "I'm going to smash my radio!"

I agree. C2C in it's present form is dead.
None of us is as smart as ALL of us...

viracocha
Pirate

Post by viracocha » 11-05-2008 11:26 PM

The vast right wing conspiracy is starting all over again. I absolutely KNEW that that slimeball Jerome Corsi was going to be on last night's show. GN just could not wait to get him back on. They all make me sick. If I want to listen to this kind of filth, stupidity and slander, I'll tune into Rush Limbaugh.
There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Buttercup
Pirate

Post by Buttercup » 11-06-2008 04:57 PM

Absolutely right on all counts. Noory owes listeners an apology for giving this guy a public platform.

Noory claims that Berg's petitioning of the Supreme Court makes this a news story. The only news worthiness is in discovering that Berg seems not to recognize the rule of law of the United States. He did not recognize the Hawaiian authorities who validated the birth certificate. He did not recognize the courts who threw the matter out, and says he will not recognize the Supreme Court's authority on the matter.

The whole thing was laughable if it hadn't been so plainly and indefensibly wrong minded- but what else can anyone expect from the Clown of Late Night.

Return to “George Noory/C2C AM Topics/Radio topics”