"CoastZone" Email Newsletter to Launch

George Noory/Guests, Commentary,
Radio topics

Moderator: Super Moderators

racehorse
Pirate

"CoastZone" Email Newsletter to Launch

Post by racehorse » 11-19-2008 08:58 PM

I just received this email from "Coast to Coast AM". Apparently, there will be a free new email newsletter named "CoastZone" sent daily to "Coast" listeners who wish to receive it.

_______-

November 19, 2008

http://www.coasttocoastam.com

Dear Coast to Coast AM listener,

You recently expressed interest in receiving a Coast to Coast AM email newsletter. Well, we have good news for you. We're excited to announce the launch of CoastZone, a newsletter to be delivered daily, free of charge, right to your email!

You have the chance to be one of the first to register and receive this extraordinary email, written by us at Coast to Coast AM, and dedicated to you, one of our most loyal listeners.

All you have to do is click on the link below to register, then sit back and relax. CoastZone will be delivered daily straight to your inbox.

Register here

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/newsletter/signup
racehorse

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 11-19-2008 09:02 PM

Interesting Race that took a while that was supposed to happen when they took down the streamlink board. Better late than never I guess.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 11-19-2008 09:04 PM

Thanks but no thanks........

starrmtn001
Jester Mod

Post by starrmtn001 » 11-20-2008 12:39 AM

Great. More ejunkmail.:mad:

To quote Shirleypal; "thanks, but no thanks.";)

OMG
Pirate

Post by OMG » 11-21-2008 11:31 AM

Has it started yet, how is it RH. I'm guessing it's some sort of recap and preview of the days show.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 11-21-2008 11:34 AM

I opted out and got a newsletter anyway.....it is a recap, duh thought that was on the web site daily. Well I opted out again, if they continue sending them I will just delete unopened.

racehorse
Pirate

Post by racehorse » 11-21-2008 11:43 AM

OMG wrote: Has it started yet, how is it RH. I'm guessing it's some sort of recap and preview of the days show.

Here is today's newsletter. Judge for yourself OMG. I think it could be a lot better and hope that it will be soon.

----

November 21, 2008

http://www.coasttocoastam.com

Streamlink Audio

Space Exploration & ET Life:

Astronomer and author Jeffrey Bennett discussed possibilities for life in the universe, as well as space travel and exploration. A functioning space elevator, a concept first proposed by Arthur C. Clarke, is described in one of Bennett's books. The docking station would be positioned in geosynchronous orbit with a cable attached to the earth. Traveling at 800mph, the elevator ride would take three days, he explained.

While Bennett doesn't see evidence for past civilizations on Mars, he believes there's a high probability for microbial life to be found there. Europa, a moon of Jupiter, appears to be a true ocean world, he said, and may also harbor some form of life in its waters. There are as many stars in the universe as there are grains of sand on all the beaches of Earth, he said. This suggests to him that life beyond Earth is inevitable, and we are not the center of the universe.

A "UFO agnostic," Bennett said he hasn't seen strong enough evidence to prove that Earth has been visited by extraterrestrials. Civilizations that develop the ability for space travel also have the technology to destroy themselves through wars and weaponry-- they must pass first through through this "bottleneck" before making it outwards to explore the galaxy, he noted.

Quote of the Night:

"In what I think is the more likely case...there are already lots of other civilizations out there that maybe...already colonized the galaxy, and that means that someday we're gonna find out about them. And it's going to be a like a baby coming out into the world, realizing they're not the only thing in the universe, but there's actually a universe full of grown-ups already out there." --Jeffrey Bennett
Quake Update:

Thursday's first hour guest, geologist Jim Berkland said there's an 85% probability of seismic activity during the window of Dec. 12 -13th, 2008, due to a full moon and very high tides.

Today in Strangeness:

The Piltdown Man discovered in 1912 was revealed as a hoax on this date in '53. Edison announced his invention of the hand cranked cylinder phonograph dubbed the "talking machine" (1877). Mary Had a Little Lamb was the first recording made for it.

Coast to Coast AM Schedule 11.21.08 - 11.27.08:

Our weekly schedule is posted every Thursday. Here are the fascinating programs we have in store for you in the week ahead:

Friday, November 21: Filling in for George, Ian Punnett hosts a night of Open Lines.

Saturday, November 22: In our 6th annual JFK Assassination Special, a panel of experts including JFK Historian Lamar Waldron, and E. Howard Hunt's son, Saint John Hunt will share startling new evidence as we close in on finding out who really murdered the late president. Hosted by Ian Punnett.

6-10pm PT: Art Bell- Somewhere in Time returns to 3/1/01 for a discussion with producer Burt Kearns on reality TV.

Sunday, November 23: Noted researcher and author of the Hoopa Project, David Paulides, and investigative writer Philip Spencer will discuss their efforts to track down the elusive creature known as Bigfoot. Hosted by George Knapp.

Monday, November 24: Researcher and author Jim Marrs will be discussing his work on the JFK assassination as well as 9/11, the Federal Reserve, John Titor, 2012, free energy and much more. Hosted by George Noory.

Tuesday, November 25: Visionary entrepreneur James Walsh and scientist Dean Radin will discuss their latest research on the power of intention, and how Thanksgiving presents an opportunity to manifest order during the chaotic time ahead through the use of food. Hosted by George Noory.

Wednesday, November 26: Theologian and author Patrick Cooke will discuss how his research counters Erich von Daniken's notion that aliens have been mistaken for gods. Cooke contends that gods have been mistaken for aliens. Hosted by George Noory.

Thursday, November 27: See who comes through the 'Secret Door' in our special Thanksgiving show! Hosted by George Noory.

You are receiving this mailing because you signed up for the CoastZone Newsletter.

Privacy Policy

Premiere Radio Networks, Inc. 15260 Ventura Blvd. Sherman Oaks, CA 91403

If you wish to unsubscribe, please follow this link.
To e
dit your profile, follow this link.
racehorse

Plainsman
Pirate

Post by Plainsman » 11-21-2008 03:17 PM

It looks like a duplication of information available on the C2C website. Yawn.

stevesh
Pirate

Post by stevesh » 11-22-2008 08:13 AM

What racehorse didn't include (thankfully) is the huge picture of Noory in the header of the newsletter.

Dipwad hasn't figured out how to actually be a talk show host, but he has the everything-is-about-me egomania down cold.

I don't think the name of the show was ever "Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell."

stevesh
Pirate

Post by stevesh » 11-25-2008 06:18 AM

Update:

Due, I'm sure, to my comments above, yesterday's newsletter did not include the grinning visage of Lord Snoory.

You're welcome.

racehorse
Pirate

Post by racehorse » 11-25-2008 10:53 AM

stevesh wrote: Update:

Due, I'm sure, to my comments above, yesterday's newsletter did not include the grinning visage of Lord Snoory.

You're welcome.

Today's has George's picture back on the banner. I don't care either way.

Yesterday's probably didn't because George Knapp hosted on Sunday.
racehorse

Moondog
Pirate

Post by Moondog » 12-19-2008 08:30 PM

they want too many details, personal details, fans shouldnt have to dole out that much info for a newsletter. i guess the illuminati crowd wont be signing up :P
Not exploring space, is like living in a mansion, and only sitting in the washroom, cause you don't want to walk up the stair's...

cherry
Pirate

Post by cherry » 12-22-2008 10:40 AM

The newsletter is one-way communication from C2C to the listeners. They took off the C2C message board .....

Kaztronic

Post by Kaztronic » 12-27-2008 12:43 AM

With George Noory as the weeknight host of Coast To Coast AM, which fewer and fewer people bother to listen to these days, any newsletter is a waste of time as I see it.

In my mind, it will only appeal to the ever dwindling group of people, many of whom are probably mindless zombies who listen to Snoory hoping he will finally cure their insomnia (if he can't, nothing will).
Image "You'll get used to my babbling, all the others have." - Anna Madrigal from "Tales Of The City" by Armistead Maupin

jjflyer
Pirate

Post by jjflyer » 12-30-2008 02:48 AM

Ratings must be dropping if they are this desperate..

Return to “George Noory/C2C AM Topics/Radio topics”