cherry
Pirate

C2C with George Noory August 31 - September 4

Post by cherry » 08-30-2009 07:11 PM

C2C Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s):
Jerome Glenn
Monday August 31, 2009

Director of the Millennium Project of the World Federation of UN Associations, Jerome Glenn, will discuss the annual "State of the Future" reports which outline the challenges we face as a planet with juggling technology, population and delicate balance of nature.

Guest(s):
Lynne McTaggart
Tuesday September 1, 2009

Author and researcher specializing in the nature of non-locality or "The Field," Lynne McTaggart will report on the on-going results of the world’s largest mind-over-matter experiment in history and scientific proof that intention can affect distant targets.

Guest(s):
John Hogue
Wednesday September 2, 2009

Prophecy scholar and expert on Nostradamus and world prophetic traditions, John Hogue will discuss predictions for 2009, the future of the economy, a possible new cold war with Russia, and the three Anti-Christs all though the lens of Nostradamus and prophetic writings of the past.

C2CHosted by George Noory
Guest(s):
Dr. Laurie Nadel
Thursday September 3, 2009

Author, researcher and Psychotherapist, Dr. Laurie Nadel will discuss her work helping individuals to use the paranormal to enhance access to information for professional benefits. She will discuss the power of precognitive dreams and the many people who had dreams and visions before 9-11.

racehorse
Pirate

Post by racehorse » 08-31-2009 07:36 PM

Thanks, cherry. :)

I am particularly looking forward to the shows with Lynne McTaggart and John Hogue.

It is always great to listen to them.
racehorse

Pseudonaut
Pirate

Post by Pseudonaut » 09-01-2009 12:14 AM

Is George starting the new format tonight? The one where the guests come on in the first hour and the last hour is open lines.

Terrible idea.

starbrite
Pirate

Post by starbrite » 09-01-2009 01:26 AM

Pseudonaut wrote: Is George starting the new format tonight? The one where the guests come on in the first hour and the last hour is open lines.

Terrible idea.
Since someone commented, I have to, too. I think starting early with a guest to accomodate their schedule or if they have a lot of material to present is a wonderful idea. However, to bluntly say that this is now the format without trying and getting feedback from the audience is just too pre-ordained.

What if the guest and the host are not clicking, are we stuck with a whole evening of this? I like the regular format with the concept of the floating format to be flexible with the show.

My analogy is to going into a restaurant and instead of getting some water to drink, you are given the main course and then maybe, when you swallow that you are given a glass of water at the end of the meal. It is too much and too heavy on the front end.
Last edited by starbrite on 09-01-2009 01:40 AM, edited 1 time in total.

racehorse
Pirate

Post by racehorse » 09-01-2009 01:40 AM

I would prefer that the guest be given the whole program. When there are Open Lines that should be for the entirety of "Coast" as well in my opinion.
racehorse

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 09-01-2009 02:32 PM

Cherry - Thanks for your initiative in putting up this thread. Great place to discuss the guests who are on during the week on C2C. This is something that is needed here.

Keep up the good work!

:cool:

racehorse
Pirate

Post by racehorse » 09-03-2009 02:33 PM

racehorse wrote: I would prefer that the guest be given the whole program. When there are Open Lines that should be for the entirety of "Coast" as well in my opinion.

Thanks George for giving both Lynne McTaggart and John Hogue the entire four hours of "Coast" for their interviews. :)

I appreciate it and it makes the shows better in my view.
racehorse

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 09-03-2009 03:08 PM

Listened in to most of the John Hogue interview. John Hogue has a great voice, and is very intelligent and personable. Knowledgable as well. Particularly enjoyed his discussion of astrological cycles and world events. He is a very fine astrologer as he applies the 'metaphor' to these events.

Not much sense in evaluating Noory. Ah well. He is what he is. I will say, though - the bumper music was atrocious. 'Only the Lonely'? Good Grief!

Swerdloc
Pirate

Post by Swerdloc » 09-03-2009 03:41 PM

Linnea, I haven't listened to the interview yet, but I really hope you're not dissing Roy Orbison.:eek:
Anchors Aweigh

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 09-03-2009 05:33 PM

Never, Swerdloc- but not as a bumper in that interview. Orbison also has much better songs. ;) Also wondering if the vocalist last night was actually Orbison? Sounded rather anemic to me.

racehorse
Pirate

Post by racehorse » 09-03-2009 07:25 PM

Linnea wrote: Never, Swerdloc- but not as a bumper in that interview. Orbison also has much better songs. ;) Also wondering if the vocalist last night was actually Orbison? Sounded rather anemic to me.

Actually it was but this is not one I particularly like either. There are much better Roy Orbison songs that could have been used for bumper music. ;)
--

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2009/09/02

Snip:

Bumper Music

Bumper music from Wednesday September 02, 2009

. . .

11. Only the Lonely
Roy Orbison . . .
racehorse

OMG
Pirate

Post by OMG » 09-04-2009 05:25 AM

Great idea for a thread. I don't listen to C2C in full anymore but many times I catch bits and pieces of it that are either good, or lets face it more then likely makes me furious lol.

This week was a good week for you to get started with this, lots of quality guests and topics. I don't mind going straight to the guest in the first hour and if they are good and can go the distance you can have the guest go the entire show. The first hour recently has been a waste with what seems to be just a constant generic guest Conserv opinions of how the Prez is doing a bad job in the economy, health care, picking of ties lol etc.

I agree with you guys who think McTaggart and Hogue both did well. Listen to most of Lynne and all of Johns. McTaggart did have a bit of an awkward moment in my mind when talking about the war in Sri Lanka and she was focusing on peace but the war just got worse but it turned out okay because Shi Lanka won during that time and they are the ruling force there so it must be good. I'm not going all "Global forum" on here but I think at best the situation over there is a gray issue. It was just funny with her alls well, ends well towards this. But overall she was a good guest.

Hogue has really become the best/most entertaining predictor of the bunch, I was a big Dames fan, and he is still worth a listen but Dames has become way too melodramatic. What I like about Hogue is that there doesn't really seem to be an agenda there. There are some trends that he noticed and some predictions that he himself doesn't really buy into but if it's there he will put it out there. Most predictors actually come across in a couple of categories "wishers" or "fear mongers", I don't get the impression Hogue exaggerated much and his track record is good and predictions overall are pretty level headed.

badspell
Pirate

Post by badspell » 09-04-2009 02:54 PM

Way to go Cherry

I podcast nightly. The coast addiction lives on.

I think it’s time to accept and respect Art Bell’s decision.
Move on and enjoy his creation:)
All hear few listen

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 09-04-2009 03:46 PM

Do we always have to have Art Bell echoes in every Noory C2C thread? Would have been nicer to just have a clean start here. Why re-hash everything endlessly...

Maybe Cherry would now put up a new thread for the week ahead. Would be refreshing.

:cool:

Return to “George Noory/C2C AM Topics/Radio topics”