Times Online Article - "Chief exorcist says Devil is in

George Noory/Guests, Commentary,
Radio topics

Moderator: Super Moderators

JediBendu
Pirate

Times Online Article - "Chief exorcist says Devil is in

Post by JediBendu » 03-10-2010 04:38 PM

My apologies if this not posted correctly.

Give that most of us remember and love Father Malachi Martin, I felt this article was dead on given what Father Martin share so many years ago:

Chief exorcist Father Gabriele Amorth says Devil is in the Vatican

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/commen ... 056689.ece
"I have offended God and mankind because my work did not reach the quality it should have." - Leonardo Da Vinci
"No! Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try. " - Yoda
Respect is never given. It is earned.

Swerdloc
Pirate

Post by Swerdloc » 03-10-2010 04:54 PM

Thanks for the article. It's been a while since we've visited this subject.
Anchors Aweigh

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 03-10-2010 07:49 PM

JediBendu - good to hear from you on this topic. This was one of the most interesting topics Art Bell pursued with Father Malachi Martin. We used to have a thread here on this subject, and a group of expert researchers:

http://www.fantasticforum.com/archive_2 ... rtin_.html

Whatever secrets Fr Malachi knew, and perhaps shared with Art Bell, perhaps too frightening to be shared - may be coming into their timeline of manifestation.

Bobbi Snow
Pirate

Post by Bobbi Snow » 03-11-2010 02:47 AM

I don't know what his sexual bent was, but he was an intelligent person.
ImageIf you're still breathing, it's not too late!

Linnea

Is the Pope Toast?

Post by Linnea » 03-12-2010 08:41 PM

...from article by Michael Wolff at newser com
This isn’t getting much attention in the US, but it’s a big one: The Pope’s in trouble.

Trouble, trouble. Not-going-away trouble. Run-out-of-office trouble. It’s a potentially transformative moment in matters of religion and of power, wherein even the infallible turns out to be vulnerable. Some of us live for such moments.

It’s the priest sex story, the same one we’ve already done—and done. But now it’s popping up in Germany, Austria, and the Netherlands, all markets which make the American news media yawn. But come on. The priest sex story is one of the best we’ve had. It’s one of the ones that the media of our time is going to be remembered for. It’s the ultimate destruction of facade; the giving of voice to silence; the catching of deer and hypocrites in the headlights. It’s our triumph.

It’s also, on the other hand, our shame. Because who hasn’t known for generations that’s what priests were doing? And yet the story went untold. It had to wait for 30 or 40 years for public sensibility to catch up with it before it was told.
http://www.newser.com/off-the-grid/post ... toast.html

dollyfinn
Pirate

Post by dollyfinn » 03-14-2010 05:38 PM

What was interesting about that article was Fr. Martin thought that Medjugorje was demonic but Father Gabriele Amorth feels it is truly the Virgin Mary and not satan appearing there.
Does anyone care to share thoughts on that?? Personally, I am not sure how I feel about this topic. I recently read about another apparition appearing in Iowa. Unfortunately, I can't find the website for that right now. But, the message coming from that apparition is the same that is coming from Medjugorje and the same from the Catholic Mystic Lorna Byrne. So either there are a lot of crazies out there or something from the other side has started to communicate again.

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 03-14-2010 06:25 PM

I don't know whether the Vatican is possessed by the devil, but I do believe that it has revealed itself over the past half century as being just as weak and corrupt as any other corporate bureaucracy. I tend to see the Roman Catholic Church as being increasingly irrelevant, as opposed to being demonic. Why the devil would bother to possess such a pointless organization is beyond me...
"Fuggedah about it, Jake --- it's Chinatown!"

dollyfinn
Pirate

Post by dollyfinn » 03-14-2010 06:34 PM

The marian apparition that I was referring too was actually in Idaho and here is the link to the information
http://www.marysfinalmessage.com/

joequinn-
As for irrelevant.....
Well, Ok, I can see your point but it is still one of the largest religions on the planet so for just that reason it may be worth debating.;)

DisneyFreak96
Pirate

Post by DisneyFreak96 » 03-25-2010 12:52 AM

Linnea wrote: JediBendu - good to hear from you on this topic. This was one of the most interesting topics Art Bell pursued with Father Malachi Martin. We used to have a thread here on this subject, and a group of expert researchers:

http://www.fantasticforum.com/archive_2 ... rtin_.html

Whatever secrets Fr Malachi knew, and perhaps shared with Art Bell, perhaps too frightening to be shared - may be coming into their timeline of manifestation.

Thanks for the links. I loved to discuss Father Martin. Still have my books from that period of time at this forum, including Windswept House.

As for the Pope being in trouble, I'm seeing it here in the main stream media, but they are trying to frame it around the priests in his old diocese, as if you can't see through that.
signing off,
DisneyFreak96

Bobbi Snow
Pirate

Post by Bobbi Snow » 03-25-2010 01:51 AM

The devil doesn't exist, except in the hearts of humans and other entities - perhaps ghosts and those who traverse from other dimensions - which aren't devils; rather, they are just replications of the downfall of spirit. When we hold a figure UP to be more than a normal person, we're bound to be disappointed.
ImageIf you're still breathing, it's not too late!

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 03-25-2010 02:04 AM

DisneyFreak96 wrote: Thanks for the links. I loved to discuss Father Martin. Still have my books from that period of time at this forum, including Windswept House.

As for the Pope being in trouble, I'm seeing it here in the main stream media, but they are trying to frame it around the priests in his old diocese, as if you can't see through that.

Thought of you when I was reading through some of these threads on Fr Malachi. Also have not heard from Gwennie for a long while. Hopefully she still checks in now and then.

Hope to see you here more often, DisneyFreak96...

DisneyFreak96
Pirate

Post by DisneyFreak96 » 03-25-2010 03:35 AM

Linnea wrote: Thought of you when I was reading through some of these threads on Fr Malachi. Also have not heard from Gwennie for a long while. Hopefully she still checks in now and then.

Hope to see you here more often, DisneyFreak96...

Thanks for the thoughts.
Hope to be here more often as well.

Just stopping by today was like walking into a room of old friends. I feel as if I never left :)
signing off,
DisneyFreak96

Cynthia Lynn
Pirate

Post by Cynthia Lynn » 03-25-2010 04:49 AM

DisneyFreak96 wrote: Thanks for the thoughts.
Hope to be here more often as well.

Just stopping by today was like walking into a room of old friends. I feel as if I never left :)

So good to see you posting, DisneyFreak.

(I'll let JohnnyVW know. :) He mentioned you just the other day.)

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 02-26-2013 04:11 PM

bumping this since it is in the news again...

milkydoo
Pirate

Post by milkydoo » 02-26-2013 08:18 PM

I went to a Judeo-Christian church growing up, and one of the things they taught was that the Vatican was the head of the beast, and would, in the end times, be the leader in waging the final battle against Christ himself.

I'm no longer religious, but independently spiritual now, however, I have not rejected everything I learned, as many other people have done the research that paints the Vatican in a bad light.

The way the Catholic church has handled the sex scandals has been a clear sign of "Satanic" involvement in the church.

The biblical satan does not have to be real in order for 'satanism' to exist in various forms.

Another thing I learned from my religious days, was that the bulk of God's people would be deceived in the end, and unwittingly begin following the dark church. Only a 'few' would not be deceived.

I have watched this come about more and more, to the point where now, there truly are, very few, who can actually see the difference between good and evil.

Return to “George Noory/C2C AM Topics/Radio topics”