New show "What in The World?!" launches on Sirius

George Noory/Guests, Commentary,
Radio topics

Moderator: Super Moderators

richard garner
Pirate

New show "What in The World?!" launches on Sirius

Post by richard garner » 01-14-2014 02:26 PM

Hi, my name is Richard Garner and I'm the host of a new show on Sirius XM called "What in The World?!" Like many of you, I'm a long time listener of Coast to Coast, from Art to the George Noory era. I want to avoid being too negative, but suffice is to say, I was a fan of Art's and I struggle with George, often finding myself frustrated and underwhelmed at the questions and general engagement. I am a big believer in seeking the truth and value the show and its community but, as I said, I think it could be significantly better.

I am going to try to provide an alternative radio experience for the people out there fascinated with the unexplained and the under-explained. I promise that I will be prepared, engaged and conscious of asking the questions listeners want and getting the most out of guests. I hope people give us a try and support the show, I promise you I won't let you down.

Riddick
Pirate

Re: New show "What in The World?!" launches on Sir

Post by Riddick » 01-14-2014 06:01 PM

richard garner wrote: I hope people give us a try and support the show, I promise you I won't let you down.
I take it then you're looking at beyond a six week personal commitment to the program...?

But seriously, good luck to you. So much as Art's (once again) left a void, and George remains vacuous by nature, there's certainly a audience for someone that can deliver a show with substance.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 01-14-2014 06:17 PM

Sounds good. I will be sure to tune in. :)

Which channel?
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 01-14-2014 08:16 PM

unfortunately I cancelled my sirius subscription after the latest debacle, however, I would be glad to support your efforts however we can here. You can post a link to your website, and feel free to discuss topics here, whatever you like. I am happy to see some new shows picking up the slack :)

Oh and welcome to the forum!
The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle

Return to “George Noory/C2C AM Topics/Radio topics”