John B. Wells is Moving On

George Noory/Guests, Commentary,
Radio topics

Moderator: Super Moderators

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 02-09-2014 08:48 AM

Diogenes wrote: VO you probably are not far off regarding post #41.

After all there are no coincidences:D

Those who have studied the "culture" of the company knows they have a reoccurring habit of silencing critics, hurting people, and spinning what they do wrong as being good. The company and management is pure evil.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 02-09-2014 08:52 AM

cherry wrote: I don't want to listen to Coast tonight. The music last week on Knapp's show was more than I could handle. They just don't get it. Their heart's in the right place, but they just don't get music -- not like JB.

I'm not sure if the music during the show would be the benchmark for the whole show, but certainly it's a contributing factor.

If you had me for a host you would probably have a lot of obscure Motown tunes, and 70s bands like EW&F, Tower of Power, and Chase. :)

Although, having Capt Sweeny on talking about Great Lakes shipwrecks I would be tempted for some Gordon Lightfoot.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

fos
Pirate

Post by fos » 02-09-2014 10:56 AM

I give. What's the HORROR report?

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 02-09-2014 02:52 PM

New video at YOUTUBE

Riddick
Pirate

"Because It's A Scary World"

Post by Riddick » 02-09-2014 10:41 PM

fos wrote: I give. What's the HORROR report?
http://www.horrorreport.com/

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 02-09-2014 11:26 PM

voguy wrote: New video at YOUTUBE

Did you listen to all of it? I got to about three minutes and turned it off. In that setting his voice and demeanor reminds me of a dark haired Criswell Predicts. There is just something about the tempo and delivery. I knowI can listen to him but don't know that I can watch him.

:confused:
A man's character is his fate

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 02-10-2014 12:34 PM

Diogenes wrote: Also the comment about the numbers for his show more than that of listeners for all of Monday - Friday, pretty revealing.
Indeed! One might think the numbers would be bottom line in any decision. So much as this has been characterized as a course correction by our friendly neighborhood corporate types at CC/Premrad, we all know hot air rises but other factors are working against a ratings uplift IMHO. In that regard ditching 'dead weight' WOULD help, but targeting weekends for that was a mistake -

If this Wells move signals anything 'new' it's C2C's directional meter is totally dysfunctional... Taking direction from that, as it is I'm of a mind to keep even more distance between me and the show - With GN at the helm and ample dense material at its core there's always danger of it becoming a black hole.

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 02-10-2014 12:42 PM

Riddick,

Will you be signing up for John B show?

I agree with you - last night the show was just in my opinion -dreadful.
A man's character is his fate

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 02-10-2014 02:51 PM

Diogenes wrote: Riddick,

Will you be signing up for John B show?
A mild maybe. Mostly not in the market for more media at the moment, especially anything I needs pay for though 5 bucks a month seems pretty reasonable for a talent like Wells.
Diogenes wrote: I agree with you - last night the show was just in my opinion -dreadful.
Even obtainable for free there's a high price to pay for following a dreadful good-for-nothing production...

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 02-10-2014 02:54 PM

First show..... Haven't had a chance to listen yet....

There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

fos
Pirate

Post by fos » 02-10-2014 08:48 PM

I had to manually send the money from paypal. I don't know why I couldn't sign up thou the website.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 02-12-2014 07:03 AM

Don't know if anyone has had the opportunity to listen to John B's first Caravan to Midnight show. I was listening to it last night and it was enlightening - and frightening - to say the least. Hoping to finish listening today.

Some highlights - John B was forced out of Coast. Two of his guests were found dead shortly after he interviewed them. A third (the guest on his first show) had an attempt made on his life shortly after John B interviewed him on Coast.

John B ventured into the Obama administration and some of the not-too-public links between the administration, the DNC and China, Obama's half-brother who lives in China, the growing federal debt and China's demands for repayment.

Apparently, John upset some media people...........
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 02-12-2014 05:54 PM

Episode 2.......

[yt]v=SJRKpqngcME[/yt]

Enjoy........

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 02-12-2014 05:56 PM

Sorry - that link doesn't appear to be working. I'll see if I can find another link....:rolleyes:

Doug
Pirate

Post by Doug » 02-12-2014 11:37 PM

ï'm ®ïgh‡ ߀hïÑÐ ¥Øµ!
~Doug~

Return to “George Noory/C2C AM Topics/Radio topics”