cherry
Pirate

C2C with George Noory - Feb 8 thru 14

Post by cherry » 02-08-2014 07:19 AM

Schedule for 02.08.14 - 02.14.14

Saturday February 8, 2014
Hosted by Rob Simone
Guest(s): Josh Reeves
Joining Rob Simone (email) is researcher, filmmaker, and radio host Josh Reeves, who'll discuss his quest to uncover the ancient history and forgotten past of the Americas, including the ancient site of Serpent Mound, and the weirdness of Lake Tahoe.

6-10pm PT: Art Bell - Somewhere in Time returns to 6/24/94 when researcher Kevin Randle reveals startling witness testimonies in the Roswell UFO case.

Sunday February 9, 2014
Hosted by Dave Schrader
Guest(s): Dr. Gregory A. Smith
Dave Schrader (email) welcomes Dr. Gregory A. Smith, who founded a medical group that focuses on integrative medicine for the treatment of chronic pain and prescription narcotic dependence and addiction. He'll discuss how powerful pharmaceutical corporations legally manufacture and distribute addictive and often deadly medications with the full authority of the US government.

Monday February 10, 2014
Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s): Richard Bach
Author Richard Bach, whose Jonathan Livingston Seagull was a 1970s best-seller, thought that he understood the true nature of reality but when he suffered a near-fatal crash in his seaplane, everything changed. After 7 days in a coma, the former USAF fighter pilot awoke to discover that his memory of the crash was far different from the reality of what occurred. He'll discuss his journey and the angels, and spirits who helped him along the way.

Tuesday February 11, 2014
Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s): Linda Stasi
Media personality and columnist for the NY Daily News, Linda Stasi, will update her work on the veil of Veronica, a cloth related to the Shroud of Turin. She'll also discuss the various ways she uses the paranormal in her writing process.

Wednesday February 12, 2014
Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s): Ted Broer
Nutritionist and biochemist Ted Broer will discuss the long term dangers of eating toxic foods, sold to us by multinational corporations. He believes there is a global agenda to sicken and reduce the population.

Thursday February 13, 2014
Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s): Carla Wills-Brandon
Therapist Carla Wills-Brandon will discuss her work documenting evidence of contact with the afterlife through deathbed visions. She'll give specific examples of the dying making contact with loved ones who have already departed, suggesting that physical death is not the end of one's existence.

Friday February 14, 2014
Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s):
In the first half, George Noory hosts guest(s) TBA. Followed by Open Lines.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/upcoming

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 02-08-2014 07:01 PM

Rob Simone:o
A man's character is his fate

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 02-08-2014 07:25 PM

Diogenes wrote: Rob Simone:o

((deep sigh)) Oh well, there are Somewhere in Time shows to listen to.... or the sound effects of crickets.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 02-08-2014 08:48 PM

Seriously I just may have to do that - Rob does not do it for me.

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 02-09-2014 08:42 AM

I have saved shows going back some seven or more years, (although I don't listen to all of them). I wish I would have databased the files so I could go back and pull out just George Knapp shows, or John Wells, etc. Same with topics. The only thing I do is put them in folders with the title which doesn't provide any way to search for shows.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 02-09-2014 11:23 PM

OK you get them from You Tube?

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 02-09-2014 11:28 PM

Dave Schrader????? Where is George tonite.

:(

Return to “George Noory/C2C AM Topics/Radio topics”