Yawn..........

George Noory/Guests, Commentary,
Radio topics

Moderator: Super Moderators

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 03-03-2014 03:20 PM

Been listening to John B and the topics he has are nothing like what's being reported on Coast to the MSM.

Guess Premier's just another media tool......
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 03-03-2014 05:00 PM

Speaking of political... I guess in a few months I'll close my FB account, change my e-mail, and go undercover. For some reason people feel the need to forward and post every tiny bit of political BS which they see. It gets tiring seeing that and thinking "my friends are THAT stupid?"
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 03-04-2014 09:30 AM

Don't use Facebook. Many times I hear complaints from people about how "this person said this about me....." and its gone viral and before you know it a hostile crowd is ganging-up on someone. To me, its not worth the aggravation.

Not to mention the privacy issues the Facebook has had over the past few years.........
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

cherry
Pirate

Post by cherry » 03-04-2014 11:53 PM

Troubling Deaths
C2C with Noory & Bassett
March 2, 2014

First hour guest, UFO disclosure activist Stephen Bassett detailed a troubling pattern involving the recent deaths of ET/UFO researchers. Not only did fast acting cancers kill both author Philip Coppens and Starchild researcher Lloyd Pye, but the documentary filmmaker James Allen (who recently completed a film on alien propulsion with Mark McCandlish) appears to have been poisoned to death with heavy metals (toxicology report), Bassett reported. He warned that there could be a campaign to silence people who're getting too close to the truth about the ET presence.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2014/03/02

Return to “George Noory/C2C AM Topics/Radio topics”