Noory's Posts

George Noory/Guests, Commentary,
Radio topics

Moderator: Super Moderators

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 05-14-2014 07:40 PM

SquidInk wrote: On one hand I don't agree with the tone of that thread (the one in which DB was planked), and I never understood why Linnea took so much direct crap on these occasions, but I do think the Dixie Butcher (and friends) versus GN (and lawyers) period in the board's history was Fantastic. I think it was the "Nooryisms" threads that finally prompted me to join.

Make no mistake, this is the heritage of the FF -- we play dirty, we swing wildly, and we post your "cease and desist" junk for the world to see. We do not feel threatened, and we don't need a friggin' "shout out".

The fact that Noory has now actually run C2C into the ground -- to the point where it is virtually impossible to listen to only proves out this period in our forum's history. People here called him out, he responded with drivel. In the end, the Pirates of the FF were right vindicated.

Just think of the following Art Bell once had. It's puts this recent thread into perspective, I think: showthread.php?threadid=48539

He had us. We mauled Noory/Premrad on a daily basis for him. Called them out for what they were and are. He should have gone to Tijuana, and broadcast under a nom de guerre, from a station with the call letter X--- !

I agree it was a nasty tone all through that thread. But around that time many people were being planked and the frustration was high because of it. Linnea was caught between rock and hard place with those who felt they could not post their true thoughts and a clique who were basically running the show. It caused some reckless behavior to occur amongst those who just plain didn't care to try and reason it out anymore.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Return to “George Noory/C2C AM Topics/Radio topics”