Predatory Capitalism | C2C AM Thu 2/18/16

George Noory/Guests, Commentary,
Radio topics

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Predatory Capitalism | C2C AM Thu 2/18/16

Post by Riddick » 02-17-2016 05:25 AM

As the subject interests me I'm tempted to give the show a listen at least to the halfway mark. Clearing offending energies, maybe I'll stay tuned for some of that, too... IMHO, as it is, C2C could use some spirit helpers to clear the air of Noory's negative energy!!

Date: Thursday - February 18, 2016
Host: George Noory
Guests: John Perkins, Raymon Grace

First Half: University lecturer and former international 'economic hit man,' John Perkins, will detail the ways he and others cheated countries around the globe out of trillions of dollars. He'll reveal how the deadly economic cancer he helped spread has unfortunately become the dominant system of business, government, and society today.

2nd Half: Writer and dowser Raymon Grace will discuss clearing negative energies from people, animals, houses, schools, and jails, including removing environmental hazards using the tremendous power of intent. Grace uses dowsing to identify the various energies causing problems, and works with 'spirit helpers' to oust the offending energies.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2016/02/18
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Predatory Capitalism | C2C AM Thu 2/18/16

Post by Doka » 02-17-2016 10:46 AM

Hey Riddick, I hope you do listen to John Perkins, I'm going to sit up and try and stay awake through it. The guy makes some good points and tells a plausible story, BUT, the guy him self confuses me, for me, it is hard to know just where he is coming from, if you know what , I mean :confused: On one hand, He appears to be pretty proud of what he said he did, despicable ! Wasn't really clear on what side he was on? Maybe he will be clearer . But, I would really like to know, what you think and any one else that listens.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-19-2016 02:19 AM

Hey Riddick this a good show. The guy is certainly is fourth comming, lot different than when, I first heard him. It would be a great interview if George didn't do his "puppy peeing on the carpet" routine.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 02-19-2016 02:39 AM

Hey Now Doka, even as I'm up, I've been otherwise occupied online; though as it is, I plan on having a listen to the show before all too long... hopefully within the next few days
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Predatory Capitalism Explained In 130 Seconds

Post by Riddick » 02-25-2016 02:09 AM

Though I'm not to the point of listening to and commenting on the show, here's a little appitizer to chew on!

-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 02-25-2016 12:05 PM

Thanks Riddick. I can't think the last time I listened live to Coast, or even a saved show.

But, this is true - and, this is what sanders is talking about.

But, even more than Sanders, look at history. Look at Ireland, for example. So, I'm part Irish and I love to do family history research. The Irish, particularly the Catholics are a classic example of a complete takeover by a foreign that imposed their will on the people.

Prior to the English invasions, the Irish had rulers - national, regional and district kings. After the English arrived, the Irish monarchial structure was destroyed, Catholic landowners had their property rights striped, taxes rose to unbelievable levels. Millions starved while the breadbasket of western Europe grew far more crops than was necessary for their own people's needs, but, because of the system imposed by the English, the crops were sent overseas. The elites in England made out like bandits while the locals died and those who could, fled.

We saw the same thing with Citibank, the World Bank/ IMF and their bailouts with strings attached of South American and African countries starting in the 1990s and escalating to what we see now.

It's an unsustainable paradigm......
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Return to “George Noory/C2C AM Topics/Radio topics”