The Ode to Monsanto's CEO! Now it's in Paranormal where it should be!

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

The Ode to Monsanto's CEO! Now it's in Paranormal where it should be!

Postby Malaria_Kidd II » 04-27-2017 05:07 AM

This one is scattered about in two or three other locations at Fantastic Forum. It's just a sad love song. But it can be a whopper of a coincidence/synchronicity when it's given another title. One that fits the planet's most disliked corporation syncing up as an affected subject's lament to it's chief executive officer whomever that is from year to year! :idea:

Last Saturday night on 4/22/17 Coast to Coast AM's great guest host Lisa Garr interviewed **'Altered Genes, Twisted Truth's genius author Steven M. Druker. It was spooky to hear him take apart the brief history of Munsanto's "altered seed's genes"! :shock:

http://alteredgenestwistedtruth.com/

In mid October of 2010 yours truly, as the last caller on Friday night's Coast to Coast AM, was mere seconds away from finishing my call mentioning what this 1994 Division Bell classic from Pink Floyd could easily relate to. Then it became time for UFO Phil, again! :oops:

The the corporation's "self tested" GMO "enhanced" foods came never labeled "as such" into our American grocery stores in 1996! :confused:

"Coming Back to Life" - Pink Floyd - The Division Bell - 1994

Where were you when I was burned and broken
While the days slipped by from my window watching http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/fo ... h-effects/
And where were you when I was hurt and I was helpless
Because the things you say and the things you do surround me :oops:
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words :confused:
dying to believe in what you've heard
I was staring straight into the shining sun :messedup:

Lost in thought and lost in time
While the seeds of life and the seeds of change were planted :!: :o
Outside the rain fell dark and slow
While I pondered on this dangerous but irresistible pastime :shock:
I took a heavenly ride through our silence :(
I knew the moment had arrived
For killing the past and coming back to life :!:

I took a heavenly ride through our silence :( :oops:
I knew the waiting had begun :hourglass (imagine it frowning :( )
And I headed straight into the shining sun :messedup:

THE USE OF ANY COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL IS USED UNDER THE GUIDELINES OF "FAIR USE" IN TITLE 17 § 107 OF THE UNITED STATES CODE. SUCH MATERIAL REMAINS THE COPYRIGHT OF THE ORIGINAL HOLDER AND IS USED HERE FOR THE PURPOSES OF EDUCATION, COMPARISON, AND CRITICISM ONLY.

NO INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT IS INTENDED - THIS USE OF PURPOSE IS A "JUNGIAN" EDUCATION :wink:

MK II :idea:

The history of GMO foods engineering is not paranormal but very abnormal: Attorney Steven M. Druker with Dr. Joseph Mercola on 2 You Tube videos was Tweeted out just minutes ago at 9:10 PM CST.........edited 4/30/17 & not noted below

Part 1 :oops:

Part 2 :oops:

Just one more before you head elsewhere :?:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015 ... gbooktalk/
'One, Two, Free, Four' - "Life is a short, warm moment And death is a long cold rest" - Pink Floyd :wink:
Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: The Ode to Monsanto's CEO! Now it's in Paranormal where it should be!

Postby Malaria_Kidd II » 05-08-2017 09:57 AM

View what the Health Ranger Mike Tweeted just minutes ago! :shock:

It's a huge capital M with a slash across the M in a new crop formation in England!

https://twitter.com/HealthRanger/status ... 4361399298

MK II :wink:
'One, Two, Free, Four' - "Life is a short, warm moment And death is a long cold rest" - Pink Floyd :wink:
Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Postby Malaria_Kidd II » 05-12-2017 03:29 PM

I hope you're in here for the long haul because if I catch the Big Bad Munsanto being bashed on Twitter you may see it here. :wink: So if you're watching this for posts stand-by, but I won't be watching this for comments. :hourglass

MK II :realmad:
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 05-21-2017 08:33 AM, edited 1 time in total.
Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Postby Malaria_Kidd II » 05-17-2017 09:27 AM

Move over GMOs? Monsanto says they are experimenting with gene editing

Dr. Robert Fraley, Monsanto's Chief Scientific Officer says gene editing is a new innovation that could reshape how we eat.
Monsanto (MON), the world’s largest producer of GMO seeds, is betting that a new technology called gene editing may calm consumers unease about eating modified foods.

“I see gene editing very differently [than GMOs] because it’s being used today broadly by pharmaceutical, agricultural companies, universities and hundreds of startup companies -- and I think there is broad support for this science and I think that is going to make a big difference,” Dr. Robert Fraley, chief technology officer for Monsanto, tells FOX Business.

Monsanto announced earlier this month that they are investing heavily in gene editing or CRISPR/Cas9—a genome editing technology developed by Broad institute—that will allow scientists to make changes to a plant’s already-existing DNA without adding any foreign DNA (like GMOs allow).

The late actors Colin Clive as Dr. Frankenstein and the iconic Boris Karloff as his monster would shake their heads at this "farming science?" like too few of us do. :roll:

So; move over Heir Frankenstein? Your modern day competition has a more monstrous reputation than your name ever had out of the early days in Hollywood! :wink:

Contd. at link......... :confused:

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/201 ... iting.html

MK II :P
Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Postby Malaria_Kidd II » 05-20-2017 07:49 AM

Here's the original version of Pink Floyd's 'Coming Back to Life' and the cover pic of their Division Bell album from 1994.

MK II :idea:
Riddick
Pirate

Postby Riddick » 05-20-2017 08:00 PM

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Postby Malaria_Kidd II » 05-21-2017 08:58 AM

Besides the spooky parallels from "The Floyd" above the theme here is abnormality in food choices and it's far from being paranormal. But paranormal actually means "above normal" and Monsanto is way out of bounds from "normal"! :P I don't know how their CEO and those dedicated employees sleep at night.

Thanks greatly for the super "on topic" pics and captions I've seen for the first time ever :o Riddick! A bit(e) scary, this eating game of chance, eh Wisconsonite? Let's all have some today since we have little choice even as serious food label readers. :oops:

Is eating any food a game of chance? Your darned right you know it is :!:

"While I pondered on this dangerous but irresistible pastime" - The Floyd 1994 :shock:

A tear drop seems to be missing on one cheek of Iron Eyes Cody just above here. I just watched the Gary Cooper movie thriller 'Unconquered' with Boris Karloff too! The Italian actor Iron Eyes plays the parts of at least 5-6 different Native Americans :!: :surprised

It's posted on You Tube and our 55" Smart TV greatly enlarged the movie! 8)

MK II :?

Return to “Paranormal”