Linda Molton Howe

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Linda Molton Howe

Post by Doka » 03-12-2018 12:07 PM

Linda offers a "Mass Amount of Nuggets". But for some reason the Woman herself drives me nuts, But, not enough to throw "The Baby Out, With The Bath Water", as they say, just a human thing. She is also one that knows more than she can ever say, but She can take you on a trip , on very rare occasions"into the weeds", the test is ours to take.

Her Youtube site is well worth watching.

Linda Molton Howe 3/7/2018
Karma Rules

Re: Linda Molton Howe

Post by kbot » 03-12-2018 07:19 PM

I hear ya Doka - I've been searching for an Art Bell alternative over the pats few years and ran across LMHs shows and lately - I don't know whether its because of all the work she's done or what, but, yeah, she takes some tangents......
"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there......."

Malaria_Kidd II

Re: Linda Molton Howe

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 03-13-2018 10:29 AM

Hi U2! Some years ago an older lady C2C fan in security at our local, mega world wide auto plant never would listen to LMH. She had her reasons that I thought was just the opposite of why I always tuned her in. :rolleyes:

We should include her web site for our frequent but oh so very shy guests new to Coast to Coast AM.

Thanks Doka for posting her You Tube page.

More than one time I'd sent her the fact that the Midwest loggers that we trucked high grade and veneer logs for were not encountering "wild bee trees" beginning in 1999! She broke the sad news on C2C of the honeybee's Colony Collapse Disorder during 2007!

She never replied back to that FYI. She and George Noory were live in my "on hold" phone twice over time when I was going to "news flash" her report vs the much earlier year centering on CCD! I was waiting patiently to the end and not picked to tell what I'd e-mailed her both times.

:idea: I find her very aloof from my e-mail experience to say the least! ::p

But it's the same as with most of what I post here inside Paranormal. I'm used to it and to me it's like rainwater rolling off a mallard drake's well oiled back feathers! :wink:

MK II :|
"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one but don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!" :oops: :wink: from 'Gun Shots' on Twitter/ Check out it's 95% Turmeric :!: :mrgreen:

Return to “Paranormal”