My weird time slip thru Evansville, IN told to Ian & R. Gary Patterson!

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: My weird time slip thru Evansville, IN told to Ian & R. Gary Patterson!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-31-2017 12:12 PM

"Who Needs A DeLorean When You Drive A Big Rig?"

😎 πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ 🎸 πŸ”Š 🎢 πŸš› 🐷 🚦 πŸ†˜ πŸ†— πŸ•₯ ❗ Wow Riddick! What a find and I like that TT cap AND your subject line!

Happy New Year 2018 to you Way Nup In The Frigged North! :cold: By weeks end we can ice fish instead of hunting ducks down South!

Now finding one just like your pic on TT at the Flying J, Loves, or the Pilot truck stops would make my night. Plus my Penske fueling points could make the purchase! :D Gotta get me one, one day. :lol:

All kidding aside my TT experience, oh yeah,.......uh right!..........weird experience, happened just like I wrote it in the OP. :wink:

Your dairy cows will all be squirting ice cream soon! :lol:

MK II :mrgreen:
"Old World villages with the flea borne scourge of the Black Death or bubonic plague during 1665 AD. Would have had better visitor participation than todays New World's alternative news on line forums!" MK II πŸ™ˆ πŸ™‰ πŸ™Š :P :P

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 05-28-2019 12:57 AM

Paranormalis- a home for experienced time travelers is it's main theme! 8)

To prove I was not a "bot" one requirement was to write Paranormalis backwards in a lower registration box! :lol: So I put off joining tonight, so maybe I will do that someday soon. At least it is an active web site with many fresh posts with well over 7K members. :D

https://paranormalis.com

https://www.paranormalis.com/

MK II :hourglass
"Old World villages with the flea borne scourge of the Black Death or bubonic plague during 1665 AD. Would have had better visitor participation than todays New World's alternative news on line forums!" MK II πŸ™ˆ πŸ™‰ πŸ™Š :P :P

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-27-2019 10:49 AM

A cool experience with my trucking dock time versus THAT rock 'n roll legendary Faces song heard, on the radio early this AM, is coming soon. 8) :shock: It's nap time now before the NYC wife catches me tapping letters on this tablet! :oops:

Here tiz in brief and when I registered at FF2 our friend racehorse requested this story inside his welcoming post for me! :D

Thurs. 3 AM departing the auto parts docks The Floyds Brain Damage- Eclipse was just ending with its long list of human traits. Next up was Stay With Me! 8)

After 35-40 secs I left the cab to close the big doors and walk 150' for the bill of lading just inside the steel plants door. Walking a quick pace, even for a seventy year old, I knew I would need to hurry to catch the Ronnie Wood guitar wind down to the finishing drum beat. It was 30 secs or less for the signed BOL and I was back out the door & for a slow run back to the cab!

Plopping into the drivers seat there was only 30-40 seconds remaining! I had a feeling if I rushed things that's exactly what would happen. :wink: And my long ago time slippage drive through Evansville was nearly as quick time wise as it took to close the doors and get the BOL in my hurried physical move of just 300'! :hourglass :mrgreen:

MK II 8)
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 07-21-2019 03:53 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: R. Gary Patterson's web site & Blog was long off line. It's now on line once again!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 07-21-2019 12:57 PM

This link goes to Gary's blog page noting his request for more Rock 'N Roll mysteries. But Gary read this strange time travel story in my e-mail sending him a link to FF PDQ directly around 3 years before 2008! 8)

His e-mailed answer was very good and a surprise to me. His exact words were,......."Well Cody, like Robert Plant you are a traveler of both time and space." 8)

This was a slightly different version about telling Coast to Coast Live listeners my weird experience trucking livestock in the Midwest. It is a short way down his page. :mrgreen:

October 23, 2008 :wink:

http://www.rgarypatterson.com/blog.htm?post=553435

On topic for sure! :lol:

Here's how it goes in my post #6 as a strange time event (here now on FF's Dark Page #16) like mine among others posting below it in a new Time Travel thread. Then it's without so much as a by-your-leave; it was as if it was not even there folks! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

http://fantasticforum.com/1res/viewtopi ... 41&t=11715

MK II 😁 You can quote my real Rock 'N Roll trucking report anytime, "Have time-Will travel!" πŸš› πŸ’―% πŸ†’ ⏳ 🎸 🎢,

Don't worry, Richard Boone's gun is not loaded.

Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 07-21-2019 01:14 PM, edited 4 times in total.

Return to β€œParanormal”