Child Murder EVP

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Americ
Pirate

Child Murder EVP

Post by Americ » 04-08-2005 08:18 AM

I just wanted to express shock and awe after hearing the evp of the child drowing from April 2nd show!:eek:
Although Art warned about its disturbing content, I cant get over it. It's freaky hearing that low rumble of, what I thought, was the murderers voice and the high pitch voice of the child as they seemed to be negotiating something before the murder occurs.

If you didnt hear it, check it out. If you did, have you gotten over it? I'm just...in awe.

Americ
Pirate

Post by Americ » 04-08-2005 08:21 AM

I just found the link to the EVP from the researchers website...
scroll down to "Mental Hospital":
http://www.ghostpix.com/march5evp/evpg17.html

(listen in well lit room with plenty of people around :D )

swimmbadd
Pirate

Post by swimmbadd » 04-08-2005 11:28 AM

It's either a very good EVP or a fake. I'm leaning toward fake, but you never know.
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!

Crow T. Robot
Pirate

Post by Crow T. Robot » 04-08-2005 02:18 PM

No. What your hearing is real. The GIS does NOT fake any of thier recordings. It's a residual "playback" of something very horrible and disturbing that happened a long long time ago.
One wonders if they ever do find something in the well if the EVP would still continue. I think it's something the GIS really ought to follow up on. Perhaps place another recoder there and see if they get the same voices and water.

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 04-08-2005 02:39 PM

I heard it the night of the show and, yes, it was THE creepiest EVP I've heard yet. I don't know if I want to listen to it again...even in the light of day.
[size=0]"Question everything, especially your media and their motives. -Me[/size]

racehorse
Pirate

Post by racehorse » 04-08-2005 02:47 PM

Crow T. Robot wrote: No. What your hearing is real. The GIS does NOT fake any of thier recordings. It's a residual "playback" of something very horrible and disturbing that happened a long long time ago.
One wonders if they ever do find something in the well if the EVP would still continue. I think it's something the GIS really ought to follow up on. Perhaps place another recoder there and see if they get the same voices and water.

Crow, I agree completely.
racehorse

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 04-08-2005 02:54 PM

I know it won't play well for radio but they should put up a few web cams there too. This seems like a very active EVP instance. Who knows what they might get...?
[size=0]"Question everything, especially your media and their motives. -Me[/size]

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 04-10-2005 10:04 AM

. . . and then we have Dr Doom and what he said about it last night -- .......

As I noted - sent in - I wonder if these EVP don't have another practical use in unsolved murders. After all many of the ghostly voices are from those who left this earthly life rather abruptly and usually not 'naturally' - though of course this isn't 100%. But think about using such with some of the unsolved murders - maybe a contact with the ones like that - might solve a few unsolved cases. But would they stand up to a court of law?

just a thought.

SomeGirl
Pirate

Post by SomeGirl » 04-10-2005 06:34 PM

Fingerprints weren't accepted as evidence until the '30's I believe.

Devastated
Moderator - Hammock Expert

Post by Devastated » 04-14-2005 06:40 AM

Cherry Kelly wrote: . . . and then we have Dr Doom and what he said about it last night -- .......

As I noted - sent in - I wonder if these EVP don't have another practical use in unsolved murders. After all many of the ghostly voices are from those who left this earthly life rather abruptly and usually not 'naturally' - though of course this isn't 100%. But think about using such with some of the unsolved murders - maybe a contact with the ones like that - might solve a few unsolved cases. But would they stand up to a court of law?

just a thought.
Wouldn't the murderer also have to be dead to be caught on "tape" and arrested?
You don't have to believe everything that you think...

SomeGirl
Pirate

Post by SomeGirl » 04-14-2005 03:22 PM

Devastated wrote: Wouldn't the murderer also have to be dead to be caught on "tape" and arrested?

No. The murder could be dead or alive due to the various theories on who and how is modulating the sounds we hear on evp.

Some believe evp's are the actual voices of the dead and some believe they're a space's "memory". It could also be a combination of both. Either way, it's there and it's on tape to be heard by the living.

drnewel
Pirate

EVP?

Post by drnewel » 04-15-2005 08:12 PM

The whole E.V.P. Business seems to be somekind of coincidence of electromagnetic gridlines, and frequency.

Perhaps a sound rotates around the globe on a longitude grid line, like some kind of tape recorder using the earth as a tape player!

It doesn't seem to be voices from some ones brain, that we pick up as signal intelligence of internal brainwaves. Brainwaves are simple low frequency waves that look like ripples - there is not a hidden track of audio encoded into a brain wave like a compact disk.

The sound of the water means that it is some how recorded in it's form as a type of broadcast.
Dr. Newel

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 06-16-2013 02:28 AM

Crow T. Robot wrote: No. What your hearing is real.
Yes I do believe it is!!!!!

Im very much into that! (Spirits are all around us)

Return to “Paranormal”